Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Piccadilly thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Extremely well written 👏👏👏. Agree with ur each and every point . Ishqi had hopes from Holi sequence . As you said eventhough she was independent her whole life she yearned for the care that Ahaan gives to the ppl he loves and part of her heart started yearning for it . She wanted to be in his close circle to feel his love and care . In the mehendi sequence and all she was seen admiring Sonu and the love she got from family . Ahaan on the other side got attached to her knowing that she also had to grow up early as he did and never got the parents support and love . So he started caring for her as he does for Sonu which in turn triggered her feelings more and more . 

Piccadilly thumbnail

Thank you so much for ur kind words dear 😊

Piccadilly thumbnail

Thank you so much dear . About manhandling part , ya , you r right he has been asking her gain and again and she wasn’t replying . Moreover she has got his habit of hiding things as she did during Mayank fiasco .

Piccadilly thumbnail

Thank you dear , it’s my pleasure 

Piccadilly thumbnail

Excellent post and all ur points are spot on . As you said they need to work more in their relationship bcause it’s not just their difference in perception that can harm their relation but many factors like daadi , Rhea etc . He is very clear about what he wants . And that’s Ishqi . Not even for a second he can even think of losing her . He has already chose her above everything. And when Rhea pregnancy gets revealed he wants her to be his side and wants to fight it out together bcause without Ishqi he can’t even imagine his life now . Daadi may be planning to throw Ishqi out with Rheas pregnancy but she will be shocked to know that Ahaan will never choose Rheas child over Ishqi . Ahaan will never throw Ishqi out unless she decides to leave for herself after not being able to cop up with Rheas pregnancy. Ahaan will be left heartbroken if she does that . Hoping Karthik will get deep into that matter and mange’s to know Rheas secret . I think Ishqi and Karthik together will expose Rhea . If Rhea truth comes out first there are chances for Ahaan to support Ishqi in savvy matter . But I think Ishqi savvy connection will come out first bcause makers love to do more drama and then only revelations will happen one by one as was in the case of Mayank .

asthana.shaily thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Agree with you completely

Ahaan will never choose Rhea's child over Ishqi and why would he? He doesn't remember even 1% of what he did or what he didn't do. Moreover since it's not his child, he doesn't have that natural paternal affection also. For him child is only a responsibility which he is ready to share as his moral ethics are not allowing him not to do so. 

And yes like you said, even I feel that Sonu n Kartik will expose. Of course in both of them I am counting on Kartik more because of three reasons : 

1.  Right from beginning, Kartik is shown more rational and logical so what Ahaan is not being able to get- the jholjhala of dates, that Kartik might get. 

2. We have already witnessed Kartik warning Rhea so that warning might have been an indicator of his further action.

3.  Sonu has indeed come a long way but unfortunately she is stuck up with a super problematic mother in law for whom "Mehtas are family friends" and not so courageous Raj so it becomes little difficult for her to be proactive however she will undoubtedly stand for her bro. 

And yes there are fair chances that in the coming future we will see Ahaan supporting Ishqi .  The guy has already come a long way. I really loved him yesterday when he told Ishqi that he is not asking her whereabouts because he needs to know that being her husband but just because he was worried for her. The guy is actually giving Husband goal to all the husbands

Bana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

What fantastic analysis & points made by all of u in this thread. Loved reading them, and enjoying the show all the more!