12-7-21- Episode Analysis

Piccadilly thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Today’s was a well balanced and not a rushed one . Episode started with Ahaan hearing Sonu arguing with Raj and he asks sorry on her behalf from Raj and even reprimanded Sonu for her behaviour and language . I liked it but Ahaan mentioning daadi’s upbringing, I really didn’t like .It was not needed anyways . Maybe makers are giving us hints that daadi is an integral part of the show that’s y her relevance is made every now and then . Really liked how Rajnasked her to stay there only and come home after her anger subsides . She has her reasons for getting upset and Raj being an understanding hubby gave  her time to get over it . That was a natural couple talk . In this show RajSonu gives us relatable vibes than Ahaanishqi . Not the earlier Sonu who was petrified and stammered but this one which we are seeing now . 

Daadi blames Ishqi for everything wrong happening in Ahaan’s life but chachi tries to defend her only to get shut up by daadi . Ahaan hears their conversation and dials Ishqi but she is not picking phone . Ahaan is getting restless because neh doesn’t have any updates about Ishqis whereabouts. 

Sonu tries to call Raj but he doesn’t pick up and she gets angry and barges into Karthika room to find him messaging somebody . Sonu snatches phone from him and sees that he is messaging Rhea and asks about it . Karthik explains what happened in the reception night and his doubts . Sonu also has questions in her mind but they decide to keep Ishqi away from this mess .

Ishqi sneaks into her bedroom at night only to caught by Ahaan . He slightly manhandles her while enquiring her where she has been all this while . Ishqi questions him on his behaviour and doubts but he explains her that he is not asking her bcause he has doubts on her but is asking bcause he has to answer daadi and he doesn’t want to escalate the tension byte them and he also doesn’t want daadi to ask him to choose btw her and daadi . He pleads her to answer and finally confess that he can’t do this anymore and tells her if she want she can tell otherwise stay quiet . Ishqi replies that she has been to Maasi house and was trying to help Ahaan as she can . She gives Ahaan the money she has been saving all

These years . Ahaan enquiring Ishqis whereabouts was very normal because any husband will get worried if their partner goes missing for these much hours.Whatever we may say but we are answerable to each other in a relationship. That’s what we call commitment . It doesn’t mean we ha e to report everything but should be responsible enough to inform the partner what we are planning, going to do , or going . These transparency makes the bond even stronger . She could have told Ahaan or messaged him that she is at maasis .Ahaan had the reasons for getting upset but manhandling was a bit too much . Maybe that was shown for us to feel the passion btw two . But in that context it looked like manhandling and cornering . He could have asked her more authoritatively than pining her into wall etc etc . But we all know Ishqi won’t answer any questions unless she wishes . May be Ahaan also knows it . That’s y he became angry quickly bcause he knew she wouldn’t answer easily .

Rhea questions her dad why Ahaan hasn’t come begging into their house yet . Silly girl but her dad also is clueless .

Ishqi and Ahaan are sleeping with their backs facing each other .Ahaan asks Ishqi whether she thought he was doubting her to which she replies that she doesn’t .Ahaan asks Ishqi did they just rush their marriage to which she replies that if love is there marriage can happen anytime and sometimes even years after marriage couple fail to realise or find love btw them . He asks her whether she imagined one day they will be sharing bed and sleeping and talking about future . She says she has imagined it .  Ahaan gets overwhelmed and asks Ishqi to alway stay with his side and support him . He takes Ishqis hands and kisses her and Ishqi engulfs Ahaan in her arms while Ahaan rests his head on her 😬😬☺️. That was a symbolic scene which showed that Ishqi is the one stronger in this relation and Ahaan is always in need of her warmth and support . He can’t even think of losing her . Already he is guilty of hiding things from Ishqi and this guilt is building a fear in his mind of losing her . He doesn’t want Ishqi to make any mistake and daadi to get a chance to either complain or asks him to choose . His thoughts at present are that his secret is enough to shake their relation and even break it and he doesn’t want Ishqis mistakes to act as a catalyst to it . 

Next morning Ishqi offers to help

Daadi but she snubs her . Ishqi shared to chachi that a new client is ready to do partnership with Ahaan . Daadi is surprised and jealous to know that  Ahaan shared this news with Ishqi first and not her . Daadis insecurities are increasing day by day . Ishqi notices daadis mood and asks daadi to feed Ahaan with curd and sugar . Daadi feeds him and bless him . 

Ahaan signs a contract with the company who asks Ahaan not to back out within 6 months . He is happy with the offer and expresses his wish to meet the client . They modem him that their client is  I. India nowadays and has invited their whole family for dinner . Ahaan informs Ishqi about the dinner and she feels sorry for hurting Ahaan and promises to mend his relationship with his mom . 

Precap is same as Friday . 

Really liked Ushqaan bedroom talk and Sonu Karthik talk about Rhea . 

Daadis constipated face make my blood boil as well as her talks . She will be delighted to know about Rhea pregnancy bcause she can then oust Ishqi forever . Don’t want to see Daadi Rhea binding if makers will stretch it . I just want pregnancy track to just get over . It’s irritating to the core . 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

esprit_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Part of my thoughts from today:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/157841241

asthana.shaily thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Beautiful review as usual ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️!! So accept my heartfelt applause for the same. 

What you said about Ishqi n Ahaan is very very true. Yes no matter in which times we are, there are certain things that never change including the  the realisation of at least being responsible enough to inform the whereabouts to our partner or family.  

What Ahaan said was absolutely correct- not only Ishqi but now even he is answerable for whatever she does.. and it's not about being a dictatorial husband but about being a caring husband. 

I really loved the cuteness of the scene n their bonding. 

One more thing that made me happy is the fact that till now we have been watching BADI CHUDAIL- THE CONSTIPATED DADIJI and CHHOTI CHUDAIL- And to be mother- THE RHEAJI overhearing things but today we saw Ahaan overhearing his respected Daadiji- Wow!! So so pleasant to watch.... 

sparklep thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Thank you for the lovely review..it was spot on❤️..I too loved their talk in the bed ..and episode also well paced today

about the manhandling part, I have a slightly different opinion though ..I wont call it manhandling ..I think it's his fear of losing her if she continues to behave the same way as before marriage...she never bothered to explain him tings even before that's what always caused differences between them..like you said he is already way too insecure and fears loosing Ishqi because of Rhea's pregnancy...He gets that aggressive only with Ishqi that's his passion towards her that brings out all the strong emotions in him

Shiny095 thumbnail

Thank you for the detailed analysis. If the manhandling continues.. I do hope Ishqi will call Ahaan out. Having grown up seeing maasi be abused I would think Ishqi would get triggered. I'm wondering if her response to Ahaan when questioned about her whereabouts was a result of being triggered.?

Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

couldn't watch the episode, thanks for the written update 

kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I really liked today's episode. It was not rushed at all and was balanced. 

I am just copy-pasting what I wrote in EDT:

Ahaan's insecurities in Ishqaan relationship:

I think Ahaan is more aware of how their relationship is not as strong as they might want it to be. He is aware that their relationship has to go through a lot of tests. He also brought up the fact that they got married in a hurry and their relationship has not evolved yet. He knows that they need to put extra efforts than other normal couples in this relationship not only because they are different but also because of dadi. 

There are enough external forces that are waiting for one chance to break their relationship. So he doesn't want any problem that is coming from either of them. He wants Ishqi on his side always because he knows if they are together they can fight the world. But, if there is even the slightest issue between them, it can turn into separation. He is already worried about Rhea's truth causing issues between them.  He very well realized no matter what, he wants Ishqi in his life. Every day, he is scared to lose Ishqi. And that's why he keeps promising Ishqi every day about how he would never leave her, how he would always trust her, how he would not do any more mistakes etc. 

Generally, Ishqi is practical and Ahaan is extremely emotional but in their relationship/married life, Ishqi is being ideal. She is confident that Ahaan will always be there for her even after he gets to know Ishqi brought Savitri. That's how she talked to Maasi and Savitri when they asked her to be careful and think about her married life. She said to her maasi "Mera banda dil se achha hai". She is not thinking about the problems/MU it might create in their life. On other hand, Ahaan is being very realistic. He is aware of the surroundings, dadi, themselves, and that's why he wants to make their relationship stronger every day. He wants to prepare themselves to fight any odd. Ahaan's insecurities to lose Ishqi are very real and these would exist irrespective of Rhea.

esprit_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kankabhor

I really liked today's episode. It was not rushed at all and was balanced. 

I am just copy-pasting what I wrote in EDT:

Ahaan's insecurities in Ishqaan relationship:

I think Ahaan is more aware of how their relationship is not as strong as they might want it to be. He is aware that their relationship has to go through a lot of tests. He also brought up the fact that they got married in a hurry and their relationship has not evolved yet. He knows that they need to put extra efforts than other normal couples in this relationship not only because they are different but also because of dadi. 

There are enough external forces that are waiting for one chance to break their relationship. So he doesn't want any problem that is coming from either of them. He wants Ishqi on his side always because he knows if they are together they can fight the world. But, if there is even the slightest issue between them, it can turn into separation. He is already worried about Rhea's truth causing issues between them.  He very well realized no matter what, he wants Ishqi in his life. Every day, he is scared to lose Ishqi. And that's why he keeps promising Ishqi every day about how he would never leave her, how he would always trust her, how he would not do any more mistakes etc. 

Generally, Ishqi is practical and Ahaan is extremely emotional but in their relationship/married life, Ishqi is being ideal. She is confident that Ahaan will always be there for her even after he gets to know Ishqi brought Savitri. That's how she talked to Maasi and Savitri when they asked her to be careful and think about her married life. She said to her maasi "Mera banda dil se achha hai". She is not thinking about the problems/MU it might create in their life. On other hand, Ahaan is being very realistic. He is aware of the surroundings, dadi, themselves, and that's why he wants to make their relationship stronger every day. He wants to prepare themselves to fight any odd. Ahaan's insecurities to lose Ishqi are very real and these would exist irrespective of Rhea.

This is the perfect analysis actually. I have been thinking that too. Prior to marriage, I found Ishqi to be more realistic and practical but now I am seeing Ahaan to be more logical and real. I think its the maturity in him - the way he grew up; circumstances that led him to become an adult at a young age. Ishqi is living in an idealistic bubble for now - i think that will burst too because it takes more than unconditional love to make a marriage last. 

Ahaan knows they had trust issues to begin with and their marriage was rushed. He understands the type of commitment and honesty the relationship requires. Time and again today, he kept saying he is not asking because he is doubting her but he needs her to at least communicate with him. They are living with family under one roof and it is bound to create issues if she goes MIA for so long without letting anyone know. And he keeps asking her reassurance to be by his side on a daily basis. The person grew up believing his mother left her family for another man - he will have insecurities and he needs strength in his partner. That is something Ishqi does have - she is resilient and he knows it - but he knows every person has a limit in their strengths, and seeing how Ishqi was post-leap because of his agenda his fear of losing her and causing her to break all over again is all very real.  

To be fair, I think in terms of handling a situation, Ahaan has always been mature. Yes he wasn't mature at the Mayank fiasco and that's where his emotions got the better of him. But as we recall, he insisted many times to Ishqi to tell him the truth - but she evaded the real reason and gave meager excuses like drink being spiked etc. He knew she wasn't being honest, just as he knew today how she was hiding something. In a way trust is a two way street - we see Ahaan not trusting her (pre-leap) and Ishqi did the same at the time because she didn't trust him with the truth. 

Ahaan has the strength to protect Ishqi from any physical harm, to protect her from his own flaws but he knows she has the strength to help ease his emotional turmoil and baggage. They both have a long way to go in terms of creating a balance in their relationship and these "two secrets" will be the trigger. 

sumaishu thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Beautiful review 🤗🥳👏💕❣

DailySoapBai thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

I think they wanted to show passion but the scene seemed more of man handling. 

Low-key though I was getting mad at Ishqi like couldn't she just say she was at her masi's... like man why are you dragging this just answer the question...... 

Ahaan reaction was like that cause he fears losing her. Additionally he doesn't want Dadi to blame her and he was genuinely worried for her.