PS|EDT 53|Shiva Ki Khasi aur FuFu, MahaSaas Ki Aarti & Dev ko Lage Hai - Page 121

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tintin1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Dev scolding at Shiva..!

I think its brotherly scold like "Bhai aaj rehne de teri bhabhi waise bhi naraz hui padi hai... aaj meri daat khale" and he will wink at shiva when Rishita left. 

Hota hai bhai-bhai me aaisa real life me..! Ek ko bachane ke liye dusre ko murga hona padta hai,..! 😛

maanmeet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

he is happy and I love it...

heart is full of love for him but a dread that his heart is gonna be shattered 💔 is not leaving me in peace 

maanmeet1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: frnd_ship

Okay what was the need of storage bed they bought a high quality wala bed simple sa le aate without storage sasta hota😛😝😜😀🤣😝keeping in mind the low budget 

P. S - yaa phir unko shiva ki strength ka idea tha 

I sooooo wish to watch Raavi's reaction to this🤔😜🤪🤩😋

God this 🤣 shiva ki strength 🤣

maanmeet1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ItsmePriya

Bed mila😲

Dev bought it...Omg ..he is sure planning a trend🤣 but I am not going to like him at all..he has made me dislike him more already🤣

I never liked him in the 1st place....but now I cant stand him

Edited by maanmeet1 - 2 years ago
maanmeet1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: milkcakejamun

Maybe I’m the only one, but I hope Dhara/Rishita do not give the talk to Raavi. I feel like that would be traumatizing, and that may even cause Raavi to be a little more cautious whenever she is around Shiva.

I don’t mind Gaumbi giving Shiva the “talk” as I truly do believe Gaumbi would patiently explain everything to Shiva. Dev definitely wouldn’t be as sympathetic or patient. However, I hope Shiva uses all that information and patiently teaches Raavi. I read a fanfiction once where the ML goes slow because he knows how nervous the FL was, and there were a ton of soft romance scenes.

Right now, he’s going way too fast with those gazes of his. He needs to slow down a little and start with some basic intimate touches such as hand holding, hugs, brushing her hair just so she can feel comfortable with their newfound intimacy.

I have a feeling if Rishita gives the talk, she’ll babble and say something that Raavi definitely does not want to hear. Plus, giving the talk when you aren’t emotionally there with your significant other is just awkward because now that will be the central focus that you are most worried about.

Romance should always be organic and slow. Just my two cents 🤷‍♀️

I also feel its too fast and forced for my liking  ...give dem time and space....think and talk atleast....sidha action reaction pe aa gaye hai 

shiva isn't able to understand or control or he is overwhelmed with his new feelings and doesn't know how to approach....he needs a good talk coz he might scare away raavi .....

maanmeet1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AppleOfEye

Smoke ke bich bhi inki Aankho ki gustakhiyaan chalti rehti hai😆

The proximity at the end though ☺️🤪

☺️😊 😚

maanmeet1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: milkcakejamun

Can’t see a single thing in the video 😆

Divorce? No… does Shiva actually offer Raavi a divorce so she can get out of the “unhappy” marriage with him 😲?

I’m sure a lawyer will tell them they need to stay at least 6 months together before they can file, and then ShiVi will hide this from the rest of the family. Of course, in the 6 months, they’ll fall in love and just when they are about to rip the papers, the family discovers them 🤔

i would be happy if he offers her divorce but shouldnt say lets get divorced.......i know both have been wronged by the situation but den he has to offer her a way out.......let it be.....

if she wishes she can go ahead with it.......its for their betterment........he likes/loves her but if she isnt on the same page whats the point......

maanmeet1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anshika5103

Expect the unexpected😂😂 

I wonder courtroom se nikal ke pani puri khaye😂😂

and dance kare🤣

maanmeet1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi

Shivii got a new bed 😮

Raavi is nowhere to be seen?rishita wants a new bed, dude relaxx,people don't have rooms yet🤣🤣

Gaura are so selfless❤️

Courtroom drama, maami is present too.maybe another kaand is on the way.

i want room for gautam and dhara 1st

room for shiva and raavi 2nd and room for krish as well.........in same order....

shiva and raavi are sleeping mattress but still have a room.....though small......but have privacy but dhara needs it too....... 

maanmeet1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

That’s what I meant, should have never shifted the bed to ShiVi’s room. They will get their chance in the future. I thought Gautam is always alert in such things with meticulous planning (sab kuch mujhe hi karna hai), but how did he let this one go 🤣

i cant control my laughter......everyone is looking at me......whats going on bolke🤣......now cant tell what i am reading and commenting🤣

Edited by maanmeet1 - 2 years ago