PS|EDT 53|Shiva Ki Khasi aur FuFu, MahaSaas Ki Aarti & Dev ko Lage Hai - Page 106

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anshika5103 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: anshika5103

😂😂 Kya hoga when they will be in love 💕😂😂 acha hua bed nahi diya gaya inko

God 😂😂😂 thanks for trolling me...kuch aur maang liya hota

milkcakejamun thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: funny_fubar

Just closing off the discussion- would it be too much to ask Dhara (or Rishitha 😒) to have the "talk" with Raavi? 🙈🙈🙈

I feel these babies need so much help. ohh god. 

Maybe I’m the only one, but I hope Dhara/Rishita do not give the talk to Raavi. I feel like that would be traumatizing, and that may even cause Raavi to be a little more cautious whenever she is around Shiva.

I don’t mind Gaumbi giving Shiva the “talk” as I truly do believe Gaumbi would patiently explain everything to Shiva. Dev definitely wouldn’t be as sympathetic or patient. However, I hope Shiva uses all that information and patiently teaches Raavi. I read a fanfiction once where the ML goes slow because he knows how nervous the FL was, and there were a ton of soft romance scenes.

Right now, he’s going way too fast with those gazes of his. He needs to slow down a little and start with some basic intimate touches such as hand holding, hugs, brushing her hair just so she can feel comfortable with their newfound intimacy.

I have a feeling if Rishita gives the talk, she’ll babble and say something that Raavi definitely does not want to hear. Plus, giving the talk when you aren’t emotionally there with your significant other is just awkward because now that will be the central focus that you are most worried about.

Romance should always be organic and slow. Just my two cents 🤷‍♀️

anshika5103 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRJTEe5lTUd/?utm_medium=copy_link

Mahadev.. what ..... kya padha maine abhi😳

AppleOfEye thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 7

The fufu scene😆

Shividhadkndilk thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Shiny is posting these reels guys 

First I thought k ye shivank hoga mami ka beta 

Par now I saw ki ye koi Chaar log h inke members k Saath daal rahi h set se so are they shiny fans or shooting for show🤔🤔🤔🤔

ItsmePriya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: funny_fubar

We are essentially a product of our upbringing and our environment- with friends playing a strong part in shaping our views and attitudes.

=== Anecdote alert 🚨, skip if required 

I remember when I was in middle school(was an introvert with essentially 1-2 friends at any given point) I had a friend who was into boy bands and film gossip, make up(normal MS stuff). And hence, I was absorbed into that world completely without a care in the world. She had to leave school and I was heartbroken (total filmy style rona dhona 😆)

Come HS, I got a friend who was downright serious, bookish and focused on studies/career. And voila, Ingot sucked into Ayn Rand and career planning and god knows what all high level stuff(man, we were so full of ourselves 🤣). In a matter of a year, my own mom could not recognize me 🤣

====

What I am trying to say is, Raavi being the vain, airhead and being into looks and Prince Charming BS did not come out of vaccum. She was already brought up by Maami, who cannot look past the outer beauty of anyhting in life. She probably had 1-2 friends like in the precap, who created an echo chamber, and reinforced these notions of beauty 
and eligibility of boys. 

I am willing to bet a month's salary, that while Raavi on her own is a sweet caring soul, in the company of her friends, would probably mercilessly tease and badmouth  Shiva. Her friend saying "Kirane ki Dukaan"(KKD) is such a common BFF trait- you gang up against your friend's perceived enemy and use the same words repeatedly to bash them. ( We are ourselves like that 😃 Look at the way we troll Dev or Maami. Go back a few threads  and you will see a pattern of bashing that is out own "internal joke"). KKD is probably Raavi and her friends internal joke.

And if you think an astute kid like Shiva did not realize that he is being teased by Raavi and co, you are kidding yourself. I was (and probably am) a clueless idiot as a kid, but I knew exactly which girls were teasing me behind my back 🤷‍♀️

So, I am strongly convinced, that Shiva's hatred for Raavi was not completely blind. Yes, it probably started with a somewhat baseless connection to Maami(still makes sense to me, if a relative of mine is nasty, I would keep my distance from their kids, unless I am proven wrong about them- yes there are a lot of Maamis in my life 😆), but I am pretty sure our not so bholi bacchi was also harping this kirane ki dukaam business while growing up. No guy needs to behave well with a girl who thinks of him that way.(Need not treat her badly too, but story for another day)

When it is Raavi vs Shiva, I am hopelessly biased towards Shiva 🙈 Nothing got to do with how good he looks. Sometimes I wish they got someone little less good looking😐 ( ShiVi fans, don't hit me) 

Great post Sriii❤️

I read the anecdote and I can relate to it also. Our friends definitely influence us a lot. Thinking about school days...we get to spend more time with our friends and are bound to do things influenced by them. I must admit that my first adventure into Hindi ITV was done after a PT period conversation with my friend. I joined IF just because she was here 😆

Coming back to Raavi, you have made some amazing points...yes the two main women who have influenced her from childhood are Mami and Anita ...both of them evil in their own ways...but I guess Raavi got the goodness in her because of her inclination to Dhara since childhood. She has openly been on team Dhara and so this might be one reason she didn't not inherit the vileness of Mami. 

The way her friend was shown openly taunting Shiva...like you said these might have been the words might have been used by them in their childhood. Given Raavi's character it is very normal for girls to have discussions about their dream man, Prince charming...it's a purely girly thing...And these discussions about looks and style would have influenced her too ..maybe this might one of the reasons for her to have feelings for Dev...he perfectly fit into her Prince charming description. 

The teasing part and his hatred for her since childhood needs to be explored...I would love to see what was their equation before Shiva's dad's death....was Shiva the first to shove Raavi away which made her go after Dev. 

This is a great post and I don't know if I have made sense in reply to your post

Edited by ItsmePriya - 2 years ago
ItsmePriya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Scarysea

I watched the episode now. Good one. 

The family let Dev handle his in laws and the moment when Maami entered Shiva shut her up. respect of boundaries 👍🏼 And I loved Raavi's exasperated maasi when maami started speaking ( she was sure that maami would do something stupid🤣) even Anita's expressions were good especially her slight smirk when Shiva told maami off tujhse bahut pyaar karte hai na tere se maang lenge. Krish one liner and Suman being proud of him😃

Rishita and her mother scene🥺 I really felt for her. Kudos to simran. You could feel all the emotions of pain and desperation when she asked her mother to stop 

Raavi thinking about Rishita being sad . I so want them to be friends . Come on they are two girls of same age in similar situation and similar age group, they don't gossip at all? If not personal matters( given the delicate situation of their marriage) they could chat at least about fashion trends and online shopping. I always wanted Raavi and Rishita to bond ( more than Shiva Rishita bonding actually). Rishita standing up for Raavi and Raavi explaining Rishita's view to the family in her sweet polite way.

Suman Gaura scene was hilarious.  Suman doing her aarti and telling that they will soon leave her in old age home🤣 

Shiva's monologue about Gaura bedroom was sweet( I blame it on Priya that I was more interested to see Gaura night clothes change in two minutes🤣)

Dev barging in to Shiva's room - he should give them privacy but the door was open and maybe he had seen Raavi outside the room already. If he would have barged in opening the door I would have gone ballistic  but this was okay. Can I just say I found their excitement to build a room for their Dhara bhabi to be sweet?😊 As a stand alone scene Dev letting Raavi in was a good scene too like okay wait you go in first maam. About Raavi smiling at Dev, I don't think that hints on her residual feelings as such. Raavi is shown to be extremely polite and kind ( she forgave Rishita after the courtyard kiss scene with just a sorry. ) and this is Dev who has been her friend from childhood so it seems normal to me or I am okay with it.

Shiva Raavi dhua scene. It was a little too dramatic with the twirls and all but it was aesthetic so I will give it a pass and watch happily . Oh I loved it shiva started maami ki behen ki beti when Dev woke him up.

About the knocking the bathroom door continuously, now these are three boys who have never given each other privacy and this sense would not come to them suddenly. They know there are two new girls but changes take time . We have seen krish and Dev barge into rooms . Here shiva did not even know that it was Rishita . I guess he thought it was krish . Rishita being all angry about it was okay too since she was already upset and this made her angrier. Her saying Jaahil was not justified at all but this is Rishita - she is not goody good on the best of her days. And shiva telling her she cannot complain about privacy and space when Dhara sleeps in the aangan was totally a shiva thing to do. I did not like dev in that conversation- I mean Rishita was handling it pretty well🤷‍♀️

Transference- I loved your take on passionate love. If you want fire you cannot avoid the smoke either 

mpks- you are our true shiva ki pehredaarni

It's good to read so many takes about the same scenes with a different view from all🤗

Chikiii...I am loving all your posts these days❤️

This is beautiful review of today's episode❤️

ItsmePriya thumbnail

Originally posted by: AppleOfEye

Ye lo Suman gif🤣🤣

Thank you Asifiiii... changing my siggy now🤣

ItsmePriya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Scarysea

This is so true ..also Dev had stood in front of Rishita when her mother was going to her. When she left, rishita pushed him and went behind her. I expected they will have an emotional confrontation. Kuch nahi mila 😕 

But I loved it when Rishita confirmed not me you will sleep on the floor 🤣 It was like don't even think I am giving up the bed to you because I am angry 

The hug when she left made me think vwe will have emotional breakdown...but all we got breaking down of gifts🤣

Good thing was Dev atleast got to sleep on the floor😈