PS|EDT 53|Shiva Ki Khasi aur FuFu, MahaSaas Ki Aarti & Dev ko Lage Hai - Page 120

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ItsmePriya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Sakmen

I don't know anything 

I'm an innocent bachchi.. sachi mein😭

Prema is sending a PM to Pixie....want her to send it to you too😆

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShinyShine

So right now Gaura r only getting room and Shivi r getting Bed. 

Now don't have any celebration and save money PS makers. 

Inka logic mere samjh se pare hain bcoz if I am not wrong during Raavi and the guy who I dislike the most (I don't like to take his name with our Somnath ki sabse khubsurat aur sabse pyaari ladki ke saath) ki wedding ke time Gaumbi gave a huge check to mamaji for wedding cost. 

Tab itne paise aur ab 2 bed ke liye bhi nahi. Room and bathroom Construction toh dur ki baat hain. 

Anyways logic is not there but buisness itna important aspect hain show ka toh thoda toh dhyaan de makers. 

@bold - are you sure, GauRa are getting a separate room😆 I only saw ShiVi getting a new bed😆

If GauRa are getting a new room, we have to wary of Rishita, who knows she might ask a new room as well😆

Sakmen thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ItsmePriya

Kya...Sakshi tum bachi nahi ho🤣

Muje adult hue kuch saal ho gaye hain.. par mai bahut agyaani aur shareef hoon.. sachi priya

ItsmePriya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sakmen

Muje adult hue kuch saal ho gaye hain.. par mai bahut agyaani aur shareef hoon.. sachi priya

Meri innocent bachiii....😆

Prema is enlightening you I guess

Sakmen thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ItsmePriya

Prema is sending a PM to Pixie....want her to send it to you too😆

Bhej do na tum ya Prema 

As it is I miss most of the things and don't get anything what's going on here...

FOMO ki bimari hai muje.. I become anxious for real😭

ValleyOfPeace thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Hellooo whats up ppl🖤

Palak2812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

@bold - are you sure, GauRa are getting a separate room😆 I only saw ShiVi getting a new bed😆

If GauRa are getting a new room, we have to wary of Rishita, who knows she might ask a new room as well😆

Not sure but if they r giving bed to Shivi then most probably they will have a room bcoz our mahaan sacrifical ITV bahu Shiva won't take the bed if Gaura won't be agreeing for a room. 

Bed can come in 1 day but room can't be constructed in a day.  

Let's not talk about Rishita ka partiality, privacy, rights and other things.

We have more important things to focus upon 😆

Like why Raavi isn't there, this scene comes after or before drunk Shiva and what more mahaan Shiva we need to see and will makers be kind enough to make Raavi defend Shiva. Bcoz even if she does most probably Shiva won't hear it. 

Faithaboveall thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi

I feel like dobii raavi.🤧🤧🤧

Me too... I'm so confused 😆

Wanted to introduce myself....I'm Harshi 

Mostly a silent reader here...so glad I came here,love reading all the posts/comments/views 

funny_fubar thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: milkcakejamun

Maybe I’m the only one, but I hope Dhara/Rishita do not give the talk to Raavi. I feel like that would be traumatizing, and that may even cause Raavi to be a little more cautious whenever she is around Shiva.

I don’t mind Gaumbi giving Shiva the “talk” as I truly do believe Gaumbi would patiently explain everything to Shiva. Dev definitely wouldn’t be as sympathetic or patient. However, I hope Shiva uses all that information and patiently teaches Raavi. I read a fanfiction once where the ML goes slow because he knows how nervous the FL was, and there were a ton of soft romance scenes.

Right now, he’s going way too fast with those gazes of his. He needs to slow down a little and start with some basic intimate touches such as hand holding, hugs, brushing her hair just so she can feel comfortable with their newfound intimacy.

I have a feeling if Rishita gives the talk, she’ll babble and say something that Raavi definitely does not want to hear. Plus, giving the talk when you aren’t emotionally there with your significant other is just awkward because now that will be the central focus that you are most worried about.

Romance should always be organic and slow. Just my two cents 🤷‍♀️

Totally agree with this ❤️

But sometimes a women's perspective is important while dealing with this. Shiva could explain the mechanics and certain aspects of sexuality. But sometimes there are uniquely women issues that she would need a support system for. Ideally, it could be a sensible like minded friend who would not share her secrets. In the absence of that, I felt Dhara might be good. Maybe Anita too 🤔

funny_fubar thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Transference

The writers are full of double entendre! I am sure the entire junta missed the nose reference too! 🤪

Ok I am the only idiot 😐 What is this nose reference? It seemed like an innocent scene only 🤔