Sports/Cricket

Cricket Betting

jonwein thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

With all the talk about spot-fixing over the last week, I am curious about the people who actually bet on these things. Who would actually bet on these things knowing that the bookies are actively trying to manipulate the odds? Has anyone here actually done spot-betting?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yabo101 thumbnail

well there is online apps which can prevent manipulation

ismaelyork thumbnail

as for me gambling games aren't always the waste of time and money

raghavrai thumbnail

bet365 would be good choice

Ducatti thumbnail

Привет! Это идеальный сайт для всех, кто хочет разобраться в этой теме. Вы определенно придаете новый импульс давно обсуждаемой теме. Отличный материал, просто отличный!

Edited by Ducatti - 2 years ago
Sitnichenko thumbnail

please help me understand what is a fancy bet

Edited by Sitnichenko - 2 years ago
ishikasingh1 thumbnail

Spot-betting is really interesting with full of unique possibilities and extreme danger sometimes. And live sports betting is more challenging. I always played Rajabets, a wonderful platform platform that offers the best sports, gambling card games for real instant money. Visit the site for your reference...

nalusa thumbnail

I think vegas11 is a better new website. The agent I contacted (vegas037) has a very good service attitude and will help us deal with the problems we encounter as soon as possible. You can give it a try. There are many free bonuses for your reference.

Edited by nalusa - 2 years ago
thegambler thumbnail

Is sports betting legal in India?