Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

King07 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

There was no mention of reuniting Jasfa at all. Tejo asked if Fateh would forgive and move on as Jasmin portrayed fake tears to Tejo saying she is ashamed of what she has done. Plus Fateh might forgive yet he will never forget what Jasmine so Jasfa is over and never happening again. 

Fateh will be angry with Tejo for hiding but wont let her go anywhere. He has moved on off Jasmine and wants nothing to do with her. 

Separation will happen later on as first this jasmin nonsense manipulation has to end soon. Then Fatejo separation and then togetherness.

All in all this is to bring Fatejo together and take Jasmine out of their lives after seeing her true face on what she can do if she doesnt get her way. 

Bluekohl thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

JasFa isn't happening, wasn't supposed to happen really. It's clear from the first day. Fatejo are the endgame. Honestly I don't see any situation where Fateh will take chameli back even if chammo creates the rift between Fateh and tejo. Everyday he comes outta his obsession and sees more clearly how subservient, useless he's with chammo and how tejo always lifts him up. 

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Tq for ur replies

Appreciate

First of all i have a good reason to bring up the post

This is the only itv show which is difficult to predict at the moment apart from fatejo as the end game

If they can make the FL married to a villain they can go to any extend

And their promos are misleading

They took unexpected routes

Jasmin wants to get united with fateh before she marries gippy

Shes playing the sweet sisters cards to impress tejo

Jasmin is tejos weakness

Agree fatejo will separate a while and reunite

But there has to be a reason for that and a good one

Either misunderstanding between both created by jasmin

How and what not sure about yet

Or

Tejo gives in to reunite them 

Otherwise how is fatejo going to separate

The reason is jasmin

But how?

Shes playing the sweet sisters card and thats scary

That was my question

Forget about fatejo and jasmin

What about this gippy

What is he doing there if hes role is not important

Its like too many varities on the plate and u get confused 

Thats all

Its intriguing to know but confusing and this confusion is making the show a blunder

Thats how i look at it

And agree on jasmins part

Her drama needs to be over

Its getting on nerves

Itvforum thumbnail

Jasmin is lead and jasfa will be the endgame.If you will see their initial interviews he will marry both.And in initial promo also it was shown Fatejo will be together but jasmin and Fateh are going to be love pairs.Here jasmin is the main lead .This whole story is abt her transformation.

Itvforum thumbnail

According to my view jasfa is going to be the endgame.You should watch their old interviews where they have mentioned that Fateh will have two wives.And as per my analysis they will unite jasfa because Isha is the main lead.This serial is all abt her life.Right now they are showing her as an obsessive person but later on they will transform her.Lot of actresses refused the tejo role as they consider her as side actress.According to their interviews Tejo will settle in Canada and jasmin will settle in Punjab with Fateh.They have  clearly mentioned this serial is not about love ,it’s abt their dreams.

1987Roso thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Lol, plots change though depending on how things unfold
End game is fatejo

Don’t you guys rem her writing it on the mirror 

That was symbolizing 

Plus Tejo is the lead 

Colours proved it by showing her in the independents  day ad 

It was Tejo not jasmin why would they show a side character and not the lead. They didn’t even show jasmine so no she’s not the lead 

Edited by 1987Roso - 2 years ago
YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Itvforum

According to my view jasfa is going to be the endgame.You should watch their old interviews where they have mentioned that Fateh will have two wives.And as per my analysis they will unite jasfa because Isha is the main lead.This serial is all abt her life.Right now they are showing her as an obsessive person but later on they will transform her.Lot of actresses refused the tejo role as they consider her as side actress.According to their interviews Tejo will settle in Canada and jasmin will settle in Punjab with Fateh.They have  clearly mentioned this serial is not about love ,it’s abt their dreams.

Lol nope Jasmin isn't a lead. She's a negative lead. 

Tejo is a positive lead... Fatejo might not be endgame but Jasfa ain't gonna be the endgame either. They might as well show all three going separate ways 👍🏼. 

And I have watched ivs, they never mentioned Tejo will settle in canada. And the show wasn't just Jasmin's dreams. It was about all of their dreams. Jasmin's canada obsession became a catalyst for Fatejo union thats all. Next track is ema expose in a grand way, Tejo's heartbreak and Fatejo's separation... but jasfa union in true sense, ain't gonna happen, highly unlikely. 

If Jasmin were to be "positive lead", they wouldn't have shown her to be a manipulative obsessed psycho so no 😆

Edited by YoungHeart - 2 years ago
Itvforum thumbnail

It’s all abt her transformation.Infact she is the main character.

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Itvforum

It’s all abt her transformation.Infact she is the main character.

🤣🤣🤣