Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aashi_009 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Rudhita18

Tu nhi sudhregi haan πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’........ab main kya karoon saali aadhi gharwali jo hoti hai πŸ€ͺ.

Haan Haan khola hain na 😎😎naam hai -"HR's Institute of bacche bigadna " ..........aaj hi form bharo tujhe to 20 percent ki chhooth bhi dungi fees me  , exclusively bs tere liye πŸ˜‰

Naa πŸ˜ˆ

Chl chl mughe nhi banana aadhi gharwaali tu hi ban puri aadhi ...jo marzi πŸ€£

Aise kehna chahiye sirf 20% fees lungi😈😈

HR ka mtlab πŸ˜³

Aashi_009 thumbnail

Heyy koi hai πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚

Good evening Hemu ji πŸ€—πŸ€—

Aashi_009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: faja

An era has come to an end..(although the time line was confusing 1918s to1940s..)😎..An era that lit the dormant fire of change  in the hearts and minds of many including me..An era that evoked the softest corner in the heart by the gentle touch of selfless love..,I can never forget the solace I had in the dreadful lockdown days by finding Anidita as my reason to smile and Ani as the fire of change personified ..Amidst the ups and downs..the lows and disappointments

There still was something powerful ..unseen unsaid emotions that hooked us to the show at different points ..that very same thing that hold us together here even when the smiles were turned to soreness when the build up expectations were not met ..still..no matter what the show in its high or in its dig was the only reason for us to meet..the like mindedness may be ...

that  one thing that could never have been explored in another itv concept....which even had this strange pull to bring someone like me who prefer to stay in cocoons to have my wings spread in a virtual forum for trhe first time ever..

Exactly dii ...the emotions were best knitted ....like the morning dew to the evening sunset everything was penned beautifully ...

The fact that still they set high standards ....nd the uniqueness β€οΈ

Afterall its just a show what more can we expect !!

Edited by Aashi_009 - 2 years ago
Aashi_009 thumbnail

Bahoot jaldi nhi aa gye aap sb 🀨🀨.......

Anyways kl episode dekha πŸ˜†........see, ptani kyu mujhe lag raha tha ki episode rushed tha .......mtlb sayad off air karne ka decision achanak se liya gya tha bina kisi proper planning ke , Just like leap πŸ€”

Aap sbko kya laga ....... comment section me aapni ray jaroor share kijiegaπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Maine dekha hi nhi πŸ€£πŸ€£

Aashi_009 thumbnail

Good eve Didi's nd frees πŸ˜‰πŸ€£

faja thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Wow di πŸ‘πŸ‘. Beautiful sumup .......and on a serious note .........kitna bhi accha concept ho at the end of the day ye tha to ek itv show vo bhi colors channel ka isiliye jyada expectation to nhi rakhni πŸ˜†

But phir bhi BB was much more  different , unique and beautiful ❀️ than the rest.....

And the biggest 🎁 from this show was  that I got a virtual family here , .......

Yes ofcourse..yet another lesson from investing in the show..par kar bhi kya sakte the..for the first time ever kind of felt an unexplainable attachment for the concept and the standards raised from the start of the show..dubara nahin hoga..infact dubara kya...with the time that detachment happened with the show itself..to just watch it or any other show as just the show ..not an emotion..

So no expectations or regrets even with the hastened closure..just holding and cherishing those once added emotions to the bank of memories..

No more itv..apart for the sake of time pass

faja thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aashi_009

Good eve Didi's nd frees πŸ˜‰πŸ€£

Good evening aashi..

Tumhara bhi counseling chal rahe hai kya..for admissions

faja thumbnail

Originally posted by: ARoadLessWalked

TrueπŸ‘πŸΌ

It was and will always be known as a unique show, completely different from the other serials on tv now. No matter the lows or the highs, the serial has always managed to be true to its theme

Atleast attempted to be so..irrespective of the trps..channel interferences..fan wars and audience demands..even though faltered and deviated at times under pressure or not.. atleast tried to get back or atleast gave some insights in the occassions even in the messy tracks , adding to its theme 

faja thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aashi_009

Exactly dii ...the emotions were best knitted ....like the morning dew to the evening sunset everything was penned beautifully ...

The fact that still they set high standards ....nd the uniqueness β€οΈ

Afterall its just a show what more can we expect !!

True that...came in terms with that much before..the best served was best taken..the rest is the matter of itv..no complaints..the earnest attempt in setting a benchmark is appreciated..be it the beginning of the change in the regressive itv world

faja thumbnail

Bahoot jaldi nhi aa gye aap sb 🀨🀨.......

Anyways kl episode dekha πŸ˜†........see, ptani kyu mujhe lag raha tha ki episode rushed tha .......mtlb sayad off air karne ka decision achanak se liya gya tha bina kisi proper planning ke , Just like leap πŸ€”

Aap sbko kya laga ....... comment section me aapni ray jaroor share kijiegaπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Had a quick visit of epi..

although most tracks in BB had a rushed closure.With regard to wrap up, it was obvious and the news was on roll since some time..the trps and the channel decisions...kind of expected from the experience .so not much shocked..

Just felt lil sad for Batuk..the only one apart from Mini who was abandoned for committing the same mistake as done by any other RC's..Still Aniditha got their closure  of Rakshak Babu with the parallels .(although I found it difficult to be with with their hastened  progression in their journey of love and life)..accepted the way it is..