Barrister Babu

Barrister Babu CC #28

Amphitrite thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Guys this is the Barrister Babu Chat Club

You guys can chat about anything and everything but please refrain from chatting about the personal lives of the actors. Whatever they post or do is their choice guys and we shouldn't be criticizing them for their choices

And please maintain the decorum of the thread as per the Barrister Babu Rules and Regulations

I hope you all enjoy chatting

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amphitrite thumbnail

The CC was already made days back <3

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Congratulations on the new CC🥳

AnVishtian thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhshre95

You too a potterhead??smiley42smiley27 that is one book series I would never get bored of or grow out of lovesmiley36smiley42

Arre arre!

Aaj toh bas potterheads hi mil rahe hai! smiley41smiley31

That book is my first love... I fell in love with reading once I read HP.

P.s: idhar shift kiya because EDT me yeh nahi baat kar payenge 😆

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: .Rinnie.

Arre arre!

Aaj toh bas potterheads hi mil rahe hai! smiley41smiley31

That book is my first love... I fell in love with reading once I read HP.

P.s: idhar shift kiya because EDT me yeh nahi baat kar payenge 😆

Aur kon mila behen?😲😆

Seriously its so well written, aur kuch bhi padhun nothing feels like hp😆

I actually watched hp 1 and 2 movie first when I was really young and bohot accha bhi laga tha. My brother too is a big fan of it, toh cd lekar aata tha movie ki😆But later found the book and fell in love with it uske baad aage ki koi movie poora nahi dekhi😆

True!! Even I forgot we cannot talk about HP in EDT😆thanks🤗

Vaise you know there is an HP forum too on IF. It was locked but later shayd mods ne open kia tha use😆

bhshre95 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Siddiquie

I was never a bella fan smiley36Pehle Edward ke saath koochie koo ki uske baad jack ke saath smiley44smiley11Bechara mera Edwardsmiley38

I can understand🤣 I never understood why Edward and Jacob fell for her or even vice versa😆

Edited by bhshre95 - 2 years ago
AnVishtian thumbnail

Aur kon mila behen?😲😆

Seriously its so well written, aur kuch bhi padhun nothing feels like hp😆

I actually watched hp 1 and 2 movie first when I was really young and bohot accha bhi laga tha. My brother too is a big fan of it, toh cd lekar aata tha movie ki😆But later found the book and fell in love with it uske baad aage ki koi movie poora nahi dekhi😆

True!! Even I forgot we cannot talk about HP in EDT😆thanks🤗

Vaise you know there is an HP forum too on IF. It was locked but later shayd mods ne open kia tha use😆

Shrabana, phir ek do aur bhi mile the forum me. I was surprised!

Maine bhi phele movie dekha phir book padha! 😆 Main bhi movie poori dekh nahi paayi after going through the books... the books are just ⭐️ Movies cannot do justice to the book completely.

Aab yaha jitna chahiye utna baat karenge 😎 HP toh waise bhi endless topic hai... I start re-reading the first book recently and just fell in love again.

Pata hai.. but jab main active thi tab there was no one there 😆 isliye gayi nahi.

AnVishtian thumbnail

I can understand🤣 I never understood why Edward and Jacob fell for her or even vice versa😆

Watching the paint dry on the wall is more interesting than Bella in the entire series 😆

bhshre95 thumbnail

Maine bhi phele movie dekha phir book padha! 😆 Main bhi movie poori dekh nahi paayi after going through the books... the books are just ⭐️ Movies cannot do justice to the book completely.

Aab yaha jitna chahiye utna baat karenge 😎 HP toh waise bhi endless topic hai... I start re-reading the first book recently and just fell in love again.

Pata hai.. but jab main active thi tab there was no one there 😆 isliye gayi nahi.

Oh ya, Shrabana😆 she too replied to my potterhead post😆

Yup once you start reading books, movies dekhne ka mann nahi hota, Books are just too good❤️ and later movies mein poori tarah books ka story dikhaya bhi nahi. But they do help in imagining character faces😆

Haan endless topic hai❤️ bohot saari baatein karenge😆

I came to know about it a few months back tab locked tha voh forum and then someone told it is unlocked now😆

Tris03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Even i watched the movies first..lekin tb choti thi...so reading the books was all new to me

HP is literally the best❤️❤️