Originally posted by: Rudhita18

Heyy koi hai πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚

Hum abhi ayeπŸ€—

faja thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Me too just peeped in..amidst work..😊

faja thumbnail

An era has come to an end..(although the time line was confusing 1918s to1940s..)😎..An era that lit the dormant fire of change  in the hearts and minds of many including me..An era that evoked the softest corner in the heart by the gentle touch of selfless love..,I can never forget the solace I had in the dreadful lockdown days by finding Anidita as my reason to smile and Ani as the fire of change personified ..Amidst the ups and downs..the lows and disappointments

There still was something powerful ..unseen unsaid emotions that hooked us to the show at different points ..that very same thing that hold us together here even when the smiles were turned to soreness when the build up expectations were not met ..still..no matter what the show in its high or in its dig was the only reason for us to meet..the like mindedness may be ...

that  one thing that could never have been explored in another itv concept....which even had this strange pull to bring someone like me who prefer to stay in cocoons to have my wings spread in a virtual forum for the first time ever..

Rudhita18 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Bahoot jaldi nhi aa gye aap sb 🀨🀨.......

Anyways kl episode dekha πŸ˜†........see, ptani kyu mujhe lag raha tha ki episode rushed tha .......mtlb sayad off air karne ka decision achanak se liya gya tha bina kisi proper planning ke , Just like leap πŸ€”

Aap sbko kya laga ....... comment section me aapni ray jaroor share kijiegaπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Rudhita18 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: faja

An era has come to an end..(although the time line was confusing 1918s to1940s..)😎..An era that lit the dormant fire of change  in the hearts and minds of many including me..An era that evoked the softest corner in the heart by the gentle touch of selfless love..,I can never forget the solace I had in the dreadful lockdown days by finding Anidita as my reason to smile and Ani as the fire of change personified ..Amidst the ups and downs..the lows and disappointments

There still was something powerful ..unseen unsaid emotions that hooked us to the show at different points ..that very same thing that hold us together here even when the smiles were turned to soreness when the build up expectations were not met ..still..no matter what the show in its high or in its dig was the only reason for us to meet..the like mindedness may be ...

that  one thing that could never have been explored in another itv concept....which even had this strange pull to bring someone like me who prefer to stay in cocoons to have my wings spread in a virtual forum for the first time ever..

Wow di πŸ‘πŸ‘. Beautiful sumup .......and on a serious note .........kitna bhi accha concept ho at the end of the day ye tha to ek itv show vo bhi colors channel ka isiliye jyada expectation to nhi rakhni πŸ˜†

But phir bhi BB was much more  different , unique and beautiful ❀️ than the rest.....

And the biggest 🎁 from this show was  that I got a virtual family here , .......

ARoadLessWalked thumbnail

Wow di πŸ‘πŸ‘. Beautiful sumup .......and on a serious note .........kitna bhi accha concept ho at the end of the day ye tha to ek itv show vo bhi colors channel ka isiliye jyada expectation to nhi rakhni πŸ˜†

But phir bhi BB was much more  different , unique and beautiful ❀️ than the rest.....

And the biggest 🎁 from this show was  that I got a virtual family here , .......

+1 β€οΈ

Bahoot jaldi nhi aa gye aap sb 🀨🀨.......

Anyways kl episode dekha πŸ˜†........see, ptani kyu mujhe lag raha tha ki episode rushed tha .......mtlb sayad off air karne ka decision achanak se liya gya tha bina kisi proper planning ke , Just like leap πŸ€”

Aap sbko kya laga ....... comment section me aapni ray jaroor share kijiegaπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I guess un logon ko wrap up karne ke liye bola hoga out of the blue.... trp dekhkar,  isliye itna rushed lage sab episodes

TrueπŸ‘πŸΌ

It was and will always be known as a unique show, completely different from the other serials on tv now. No matter the lows or the highs, the serial has always managed to be true to its theme

Me too just peeped in..amidst work..😊

Mee tooπŸ˜†

Heyy koi hai πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚

Hey guys