Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Katy4566 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: .Rinnie.

Aura was amazing.. such a spontaneous actor and joy to watch on screen.

Anchal is doing a great job taking up the torch from choti Bondita, which is why I am able to easily accept this leap because I have seen much worse actor replacements before and Anchal is like a blessing 😆

TBH, they will show slight romance I'm sure to grab viewers because yeh toh phele se hi inka chalra hai ke Anirudh and Bondita are meant to be, in more ways than one and the entire patni dharm yeh woh, etc etc jaise bhi tha.. they kept hinting stuff. 

Just uss time Aura and Pravisht the toh it wasn't disturbing because they portrayed it beautifully. Abhi thoda romantic lagega certain scenes and dialogues because she is a grown woman. 

@bold-u are right aanchal is reason we accepted leap as we are feelig nostalgic ki aura hi badi ho gyi hai

slight tomance isliye hai so that we dotn forget they are bound to be one -so thorugh thier heart conncetion will they show 

aur and pravisht alwats created another magic-unke jaise beautfiul costars kabhi nahi honge for poravi uski cutest co star aura rhagei

aanchal and pravi are clikcing together as both are great performer

yeah lovey isliye lagega as here we have a hrown up girl jabki kcuh ho ya na ho

Katy4566 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katy4566

@bold-u are right aanchal is reason we accepted leap as we are feelig nostalgic ki aura hi badi ho gyi hai

slight tomance isliye hai so that we dotn forget they are bound to be one -so thorugh thier heart conncetion will they show 

aur and pravisht alwats created another magic-unke jaise beautfiul costars kabhi nahi honge for poravi uski cutest co star aura rhagei

aanchal and pravi are clikcing together as both are great performer

yeah lovey isliye lagega as here we have a hrown up girl jabki kcuh ho ya na ho

i want that look of aanchal -thatsaree inlondon when she threwthe coins

she looked beautiful in that

Katy4566 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Itsmesabah

This dream sequence imagination of yours is pretty interesting Katy 😇

anirudh ki chaabi uski choti bon theek kar sakti hai 

AnVishtian thumbnail

True that…Bon needs to atleast get a hint of his true character… yes full chances of him taking this route in order to get Bon 😞

Arre wo puri taiyaari me hai banda.. he spent 8 years making sure that he can get her back. Looking at the way he is fooling everyone, It is obvious he will try to fool Bondita. 

Isliye sakha babu needs to get his head out of the sand and clarify things... warna Mini 2.0 ka male version ready hai - more crazy and obsessive😆

AnVishtian thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katy4566

i want that look of aanchal -thatsaree inlondon when she threwthe coins

she looked beautiful in that

Same here! She looked so ethereal. 

I want to see her in traditional bengali wear, she will make the entire village stop on their tracks. 

Itsmesabah thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Rinnie.

Arre wo puri taiyaari me hai banda.. he spent 8 years making sure that he can get her back. Looking at the way he is fooling everyone, It is obvious he will try to fool Bondita. 

Isliye sakha babu needs to get his head out of the sand and clarify things... warna Mini 2.0 ka male version ready hai - more crazy and obsessive😆

Haan Rinni yeh Mini ka bhi Ustaad hai 😞… exactly just look at his planning he surely is a dangerous player… before Anirudh I feel Bon ko uspe shaq ho jana chahiye as she is staying in the same house as him…pata nahi sakha babu kab tak angry hone ka drama jaari rakhenge 😐

Edited by Itsmesabah - 2 years ago
shirin04 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Guys check this out it looks so good 

https://twitter.com/_sonpari_/status/1412012263800668162?s=19

Credit -original creator

AnVishtian thumbnail

Haan Rinni yeh Mini ka bhi Ustaad hai 😞… exactly just look at his planning he surely is a dangerous player… before Anirudh I feel Bon ko uspe shaq ho jana chahiye as she is staying in the same house as him…pata nahi sakha babu kab tak angry hone ka drama jaari rakhenge 😐

He has an advantage of being the only male in that household and he has made sure ke they are dependent on him.. similar to how Mini tried initially but fortunately, she had no real relation so she could get kicked out easily but yeh toh jamai babu hai 😡 Isko kaise nikalenge yeh. 

Sakha babu se filal itna umeed hai nahi 😆 I expect Bondita to figure it out herself and kick people's backside.