Barrister Babu Episode Discussion Thread

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Hello everyone

Alex Brush Regular

Please keep the discussions about the daily episodes in this thread. 

You can use other threads for different discussions of the show or the scenes that you like,

but the general discussion about daily episodes needs to be here . 

Please keep the environment of this topic as per the Barrister Babu Forum Rules and Regulations

Follow IF COC always 

No bashing of any characters, negative or positive.

Do not name-call any actor/ actress.

No comparisons with other shows even.

PS: Please, try not to cross the 150th page. 

Kindly do not post single-word comments like and Landed or emojis

AdineKirnberg-Script Regular

Российский Сервис Онлайн-Дневников | Осень, Узоры, Гифу

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

New thread congratulations more discussions here😊

shirin04 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Hello everyone 

As I was saying ani better talk to bon today warna usko bon ke usss churaye hue chatri se mar parega🤣

AnVishtian thumbnail

Congo on the new thread! I'm noticing ke EDT aise hi khatam ho rahe hai ek ek episode pe 😆 Nice!

shirin04 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Rinnie.

Congo on the new thread! I'm noticing ke EDT aise hi khatam ho rahe hai ek ek episode pe 😆 Nice!

ik people are excited about the leap and want to give it a chance but agar yeh log kachra kiya na toh firse log chale jayenge

AnVishtian thumbnail

Originally posted by: shirin04

ik people are excited about the leap and want to give it a chance but agar yeh log kachra kiya na toh firse log chale jayenge

Hopefully they won't.. wo Manorama wale kaand ke baad bahut mushkil se log wapas aaye hai.... 😳

There is a lot of hype and they shouldn't waste it. 

Goldstar7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Ye Twitter par # AniDita  ko leke war chal raha 

Goldstar7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Hopefully they won't.. wo Manorama wale kaand ke baad bahut mushkil se log wapas aaye hai.... 😳

Shayad Mano ki yaadgar entry bholane ke liye ye talwar bazi  scene with heart beat sounds de rahe hai makers 😆

AnVishtian thumbnail

Originally posted by: PRIME1

Shayad Mano ki yaadgar entry bholane ke liye ye talwar bazi  scene with heart beat sounds de rahe hai makers 😆

Haan mujhe bhi laga 😆

Filal it is fine for me because it is easier to imagine 18 year old Bondita being affected by Anirudh, it is understandable and quite normal. She is old enough to be aware of what is happening. Though I don't think she has fallen in love or anything yet, she is too deep in her admiration and adoration of her Guru.  

I had hard time watching romanticization of a 10 year old. 

Katy4566 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

yeah plus aura bhi nhi hai as many people only sw last track for aura performance- is till remmeber ani taught her circuit and she brought light to ani house,such a brainy diamond she was

i remember her overcoming her fear when tm torture made her belive touching water will make her sinful and she overcame and saved her thakuma life

such a cutie aura was-leap though due to aanchal added freshenss,i miss aura and it hurts rangu did not promote last track with promos-like bon child marriage,bon track hai naa

hope makers dont show romance rn as many people are unable to connect-it is just that anchal charm and pravi acting is saving show and people are watching but the robe scene is not good for me