Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Katy4566 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: .Rinnie.

Haan mujhe bhi laga 😆

Filal it is fine for me because it is easier to imagine 18 year old Bondita being affected by Anirudh, it is understandable and quite normal. She is old enough to be aware of what is happening. Though I don't think she has fallen in love or anything yet, she is too deep in her admiration and adoration of her Guru.  

I had hard time watching romanticization of a 10 year old. 

she is not she is like an 18 yr old young firl shy due to all this things and she is mature and she is in just adoration and she shares and owes to this man

in order to love him -she needs to know ani  as a person

Itsmesabah thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PRIME1

Ye Twitter par # AniDita  ko leke war chal raha 

Kyun ab kya keh rahe hai log… 

Itsmesabah thumbnail

Shayad Mano ki yaadgar entry bholane ke liye ye talwar bazi  scene with heart beat sounds de rahe hai makers 😆

Makers chahe kuch bhi karle  woh bhoolna na mumkin hai 

Goldstar7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Itsmesabah

Kyun ab kya keh rahe hai log… 

Preleap wale chahte hai ke #AniDita  post leap wale use na kare for ani and badi  bon.

Katy4566 thumbnail

even bon le iye i guess if she fights any case of polygamy phir aayega yeh sab

Goldstar7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Bhool jaenge jab Mano ani  incomplete batange 😆

Katy4566 thumbnail

Bhool jaenge jab Mano ani  incomplete batange 😆

ani is so exclusive matlab uski behne nahi kehlegi gudde gudiyon se kyunki bon ko pasans tha

why ani is getting flashabkcs of choti bon jab badi ho gyi 

i guess aura ka ek dream sewucne aayega ani ke saath where she wull tell him ki go and meet her ur sakhi is waitif gor u

Katy4566 thumbnail

i loved shashwarti bin comobo-seeing shashwati bon will remember her childhood🤣 anirudh kahega tum abhi bhi bacchi ho 🤣

bon was shocked her sister sampoo can talk this good about her

vaise ab samjhai love scenes ka meanign to show us bon and ani can fall in love later on taaki bavklash na aaye 

AnVishtian thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katy4566

yeah plus aura bhi nhi hai as many people only sw last track for aura performance- is till remmeber ani taught her circuit and she brought light to ani house,such a brainy diamond she was

i remember her overcoming her fear when tm torture made her belive touching water will make her sinful and she overcame and saved her thakuma life

such a cutie aura was-leap though due to aanchal added freshenss,i miss aura and it hurts rangu did not promote last track with promos-like bon child marriage,bon track hai naa

hope makers dont show romance rn as many people are unable to connect-it is just that anchal charm and pravi acting is saving show and people are watching but the robe scene is not good for me

Aura was amazing.. such a spontaneous actor and joy to watch on screen.

Anchal is doing a great job taking up the torch from choti Bondita, which is why I am able to easily accept this leap because I have seen much worse actor replacements before and Anchal is like a blessing 😆

TBH, they will show slight romance I'm sure to grab viewers because yeh toh phele se hi inka chalra hai ke Anirudh and Bondita are meant to be, in more ways than one and the entire patni dharm yeh woh, etc etc jaise bhi tha.. they kept hinting stuff. 

Just uss time Aura and Pravisht the toh it wasn't disturbing because they portrayed it beautifully. Abhi thoda romantic lagega certain scenes and dialogues because she is a grown woman. 

Itsmesabah thumbnail

Preleap wale chahte hai ke #AniDita  post leap wale use na kare for ani and badi  bon.

Har roz ek naya masla 😐