Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: nafees5

Oh God why is this so beautiful? 

I just can't stop myself from watching wedding sequence once everyday and now your analysis❤

Thank you so much. 🤗I end up watching the wedding sequence again and again❤️

Transference thumbnail

Originally posted by: nafees5

That shiva-dhara-gautam frame speaks volumes. 

Aaahh! and my favourite is that last frame.The realisation that his life is changed forever and how! 

I just love that expression. 

When Dhara and Shiva interact, the world stops for them.❤️

Transference thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi

Their relationship ❤️❤️

We all were frustrated with the dhara Jaap because her character was butchered by the CVs.now they are getting back to square one.

This is the dhara shiva bond we know.

I agree that the frustration we all had from Dhara was majorly due to her irritating behaviour! They are bringing back the original flavour of the show ❤️

She is helpless, she knows that she is making an unjust request to shiva, but she can't let the girl she has seen seen growing up just die like that, she can't let the girl who has idolised her from day 1 suffer.she had to make amends.

Her only Haq was Shiva at that time. She knew it was wrong but isn't that family is for? She knew Shiva wouldn’t refuse her! 

Shiva agrees without a second thought.to marry his maamikibehenkibeti, his happiness is the last thing on his mind now. Even when Dev declared that he does not love raavi, shiva was worried about the taunts dhara had to hear.

Aap bas order do , main Kar dunga.

Meri Zindagi aap ki hai.

His priorities are straight.

The common factor between shiva and raavi is they both love and respect dhara, and that has indeed played a role in getting them close.of course shiva's devotion is at another level.

The reverence and the love they both share for Dhara ❤️

It's an irony that Dev couldn't marry his childhood friend who loves him to death for his family's sake but shiva agreed to marry his childhood enemy with all the past baggage on one word from dhara ❤️.

Raavi is one lucky girl.she actually got the khara sona., The extent this guy can go for the People he loves.😍

True!!! Very true!!! 

Transference thumbnail

Originally posted by: Oeindrila

I was rewatching the entire wedding track just a few hours ago and now I see this. Thank you for putting this up ❤️

Shiva's bond with Dhara is not just about love. It's about devotion and sacrifice from Shiva's side which Dhara is well-aware of. Something which gives her the haq on Shiva which she cannot exercise over anybody else in this world. 

I'm really enjoying your Sunday revisit posts❤️ 

Keep them coming 

Thank you so much for your kind words of appreciation🤗. I am also enjoying doing these long post as long as my schedule allows me.😆

You are right about she was bond being more than a typical mother-child bond with Dhara. His selflessness and devotion for his family is well known. But, for Dhara his entire universe stops around her.❤️

Edited by Transference - 2 years ago
Transference thumbnail

Originally posted by: funny_fubar

The entire marriage sequence was so riveting and mesmerizing 

This is my personal opinion. But in a sense this sequence was what makes me disappointed with the Kangan kaand. The kangan sequence seemed so gimicky… I had the feeling I might have enjoyed it had I not watched the marriage sequence handled so beautifully 😆 My expectations are at a different level since that sequence.

Let’s see how the makers go forward for here on. The whole Dhara not having kids for them truth is yet to come out, and I looking forward to see Shiva’s reaction to this truth. I hope they do justice to the track. 

I would agree with you that the Kangna Kangna looked fairly gimmicky in my opinion as compared to the beautiful wedding track. I will not be shocked to see Shiva devastated once he gets to know about Dhara’s sacrifice🤗

Transference thumbnail

Originally posted by: Annabethchase

THIS. this exact sequence is what got me into the show. I was watching random clips on YouTube when I came across this scene and the emotions, the intensity, the acting were so on point that I had to know what was going on and who these people are. I’ve watched the pre-wedding and wedding tracks multiple times because it just that good. Your analyses are so beautiful! Thanks for sharing them! 

Thank you so much for your valuable post and comment.🤗

Agree that the acting was top notch for the wedding scenes and the intensity of the scenes till date makes me go teary eyed.

Transference thumbnail

. Thank you

Transference thumbnail

Originally posted by: GrilledCheese

I loved this post! Shiva-Dhara is the purest, most precious relationship in this show for me, forever! Dhara lost her bearings along the way, but Shiva has always been in this as he was, right from the beginning ❤️

I'm glad we're getting to see this beautiful bond in the current track as well! 

Thank you so much for your kind words of appreciation🤗. I am deeply happy that we are getting the original flavour of Dhara back. She was unrecognisable during the Haveli track.

Transference thumbnail

Originally posted by: raindropsroses

I swear you turned this scene into something 100 times more beautiful and meaningful with that ❤️

sighhhhh 

Awwww! 🤗YKB ❤️

Transference thumbnail

Originally posted by: hedwig_potter

I'll join the officially mad for PS club!😆

Wedding sequence is my most fav, it was way too beautiful❤️. And the whole cast, and other members of the team did their job well👏

Dhara-Shiva are love Beautiful write-up, loved this post❤️🤗

And the caps are gorgeous!😍

Let’s make a mad team, shall we? ❤️
Thank you so much for all that love. 🤗There is no doubt that Dhara Shiva are the ultimate mother son goals in life❤️

Edited by Transference - 2 years ago