Pandya Store

Dhara-Shiva & Devotion-A wedding Recap

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

I am going to go overboard with my Shiva-Dhara raving smiley43Since we were talking about the wedding episodes in the EDT, I couldn’t help but go back and watch their scenes.

They are full of Heart and they are just so beautiful. The level of reverence Shiva has for Dhara is unparalleled. You have to see the kind of rapport they share with each other. She commands and he complies. No questions asked, no complaints made. She said it and he has to do it!

If Ravi is Shiva’s obsession, Dhara is his devotion! Both have their own Shiddat!

He says it so easily! You give me an order, I will do it immediately. As if she will ask him to carry sacks smiley36

Omg, I love this frame. This is Dhara’s Shiva. Totally her Shiva! smiley27smiley27smiley26

His first reaction to when Dhara spelt his marriage to Raavi 

❤️

These few moments are addictive ;smiley27I skip the whole Dev crying part. I am not able to feel any sympathy for him at all. Shiva’s expressions are just epic. They hint neither sadness, anger or worry. He is just too shocked to react for a brief second as Dhara explains how she was ready to die. 

I would have loved a flashback into Shiva’s thoughts at that point. I think they have deliberately kept it blurred while Raavi’s reasons and monologues are so clear! smiley14

I am officially declaring myself mad about this show! Lost case! 

I am going to go overboard again with Shiva and Dhara! Continuing with the wedding episode, where Dhara Begs Shiva to get married to Raavi, her words were echoing in front of him like a hailstorm in biting cold weather. He was momentarily numb to react, but when she falls begging him, he instantly finds his voice again calling her by her name, and Gautam rushes to hold her. 

The frame with Gautham-Dhara-Shiva is so melancholic. Gautam is seen supporting her from the back while Shiva holds her hands. Both have their special meanings-Gautam being the ever-supportive husband stands by her decision, while Shiva holding her hands is more of a promise and availing gesture to do whatever is being told. A big sigh! What emotions! What pathos! 

I love Krish ka reaction here 😝

She talks about their hatred, yet she says despite that, please accept her. 

She just falls down while he holds her. My heart ❤️ 

The two men hold her smiley14my heart just melts. Dhara is definitely the luckiest woman on earth smiley36

Two vulnerable men looking at the women they both love. Their hearts broken to see her like this.

Look at me now.

I thought I was near the end,

Then you came along,

He doesn't question her even for a second. 

He clenches his jaws for a second while calling Raavi Mami Ki Behen ki Beti and declares that he will marry her 😆

This frames as 1 million things together. Gautam looks at Shiva with a strange shock while Shiva and Dhara eye lock never seems to end. Though both of them are blurred but we know that the moment belongs to Shiva and Dhara only. They are communicating through their eyes. The universe around them has stopped and ceased to exist.

I love this thing about Dhars, the way she holds Shiva is just so pure. They both can't seem to love each other enough. Gautam still has his hand at her back.

Then, her floodgates open, and she opens her arms to embrace her only hope in the darkness and her only refuge to bail her out of this madness!

And, in that very moment, he realised that his life had changed forever. What I like about she was the most is his awareness, intuition and acceptance of his fate. 

Continuing with that, I saw certain beautiful moments between them. My Shiva and Dhara. While everyone is giving expressions of relief when Shiva agreed to marry Ravi, you can see Shiva silently patting his bhabhi’s back while not leaving her from his embrace. Shiva Dhara have a universe of their own.smiley27smiley27

Gaumbi will always be a third person for Shiva-Dhara in their moments smiley27

Suman with a sigh of relief while Shiva keeps on patting her back. There is something so beautiful about this scene !  smiley27
Dhara just broke down thoroughly after seeing everything fall apart! Shiva held her, cushioning all her worries by his one promise to marry Mami ki behen ki beti! 

She tenderly holds him! Her Haq on him smiley27

There's a saying in Hindi: 

Dubte ko tinke ka Sahara smiley27

Which translates into a tiny straw of hope in a desperate situation. For Dhara, when everything came crumbling down, Shiva was her last hope! And, he complied and how! 

My Shiva-💪Dhara 🤗 Heart! smiley27

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/156989457

Edited by Transference - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ValleyOfPeace thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Haan... There is a strange acceptance and even the feeling of letting go in the last cap. He knows nothing will be the same but for the woman in his arms, he is ready to let go. To marry the girl he dislikes, the one belonged to Maami’s team. The one who has a history with him with his brother. He knows how it is going to be. He knows he will never be the one Raavi will choose. He also knows she may never love him. And yet... For Dhara... He has accepted this. For Dhara he will accept being the second choice forever. For Dhara he will accept being the one who pays and atones for his brother’s sins... 

If Dhara feels Shiva is Adhbuth there is actually nothing wrong in her thought process. That guy had thrown away the possibility of a normal marriage out of the window with just a single demand from Dhara. He has been the personification of sacrifice for her. He suffers silently and when he decides that someone is his own, he loves them passionately. Dev comes across as Shallow when pitted across Shiva even though Dev has his own qualities. 

Edited by ValleyOfPeace - 2 years ago
nafees5 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Oh God why is this so beautiful? 

I just can't stop myself from watching wedding sequence once everyday and now your analysis❤

nafees5 thumbnail

That shiva-dhara-gautam frame speaks volumes. 

Aaahh! and my favourite is that last frame.The realisation that his life is changed forever and how! 

I just love that expression. 

Pixierocks thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Their relationship ❤️❤️

We all were frustrated with the dhara Jaap because her character was butchered by the CVs.now they are getting back to square one.

This is the dhara shiva bond we know.

She is helpless, she knows that she is making an unjust request to shiva, but she can't let the girl she has seen seen growing up just die like that, she can't let the girl who has idolised her from day 1 suffer.she had to make amends.

Shiva agrees without a second thought.to marry his maamikibehenkibeti, his happiness is the last thing on his mind now. Even when Dev declared that he does not love raavi, shiva was worried about the taunts dhara had to hear.

Aap bas order do , main Kar dunga.

Meri Zindagi aap ki hai.

His priorities are straight.

The common factor between shiva and raavi is they both love and respect dhara, and that has indeed played a role in getting them close.of course shiva's devotion is at another level.

It's an irony that Dev couldn't marry his childhood friend who loves him to death for his family's sake but shiva agreed to marry his childhood enemy with all the past baggage on one word from dhara ❤️.

Raavi is one lucky girl.she actually got the khara sona., The extent this guy can go for the People he loves.😍

nafees5 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Pixiepadhi

Their relationship ❤️❤️

We all were frustrated with the dhara Jaap because her character was butchered by the CVs.now they are getting back to square one.

This is the dhara shiva bond we know.

She is helpless, she knows that she is making an unjust request to shiva, but she can't let the girl she has seen seen growing up just die like that, she can't let the girl who has idolised her from day 1 suffer.she had to make amends.

Shiva agrees without a second thought.to marry his maamikibehenkibeti, his happiness is the last thing on his mind now. Even when Dev declared that he does not love raavi, shiva was worried about the taunts dhara had to hear.

Aap bas order do , main Kar dunga.

Meri Zindagi aap ki hai.

His priorities are straight.

The common factor between shiva and raavi is they both love and respect dhara, and that has indeed played a role in getting them close.of course shiva's devotion is at another level.

It's an irony that Dev couldn't marry his childhood friend who loves him to death for his family's sake but shiva agreed to marry his childhood enemy with all the past baggage on one word from dhara ❤️.

Raavi is one lucky girl.she actually got the khara sona., The extent this guy can go for the People he loves.😍

So true. 

Now that I think about it, that Adhbhut dialogue from dhara is perfectly fitting for this Shiva dhara knows. 

Even though that came from dhara 2.0 and at the wrong time. Lekin sahi bola tha bilkul. 

Pixierocks thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: nafees5

So true. 

Now that I think about it, that Adhbhut dialogue from dhara is perfectly fitting for this Shiva dhara knows. 

Even though that came from dhara 2.0 and at the wrong time. Lekin sahi bola tha bilkul. 

Yesss, he is indeed adbhut❤️

I am soo glad that dhara 1.0 is back.the one who can go to any extent to protect her children.❤️

Daffodowndilly thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I was rewatching the entire wedding track just a few hours ago and now I see this. Thank you for putting this up ❤️

Shiva's bond with Dhara is not just about love. It's about devotion and sacrifice from Shiva's side which Dhara is well-aware of. Something which gives her the haq on Shiva which she cannot exercise over anybody else in this world. 

I'm really enjoying your Sunday revisit posts❤️ 

Keep them coming 

nafees5 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Pixiepadhi

Yesss, he is indeed adbhut❤️

I am soo glad that dhara 1.0 is back.the one who can go to any extent to protect her children.❤️

Yess, I am glad too❤ just couldn't stand her in those episodes. 

Also I have high hopes and expectations now😆

I want dev-shiva-raavi conflict and dev-shiva dynamics to be shot and explored as gracefully as this weeding sequence.

funny_fubar thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

The entire marriage sequence was so riveting and mesmerizing 

This is my personal opinion. But in a sense this sequence was what makes me disappointed with the Kangan kaand. The kangan sequence seemed so gimicky… I had the feeling I might have enjoyed it had I not watched the marriage sequence handled so beautifully 😆 My expectations are at a different level since that sequence.

Let’s see how the makers go forward for here on. The whole Dhara not having kids for them truth is yet to come out, and I looking forward to see Shiva’s reaction to this truth. I hope they do justice to the track.