Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Annabethchase thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

THIS. this exact sequence is what got me into the show. I was watching random clips on YouTube when I came across this scene and the emotions, the intensity, the acting were so on point that I had to know what was going on and who these people are. I’ve watched the pre-wedding and wedding tracks multiple times because it just that good. Your analyses are so beautiful! Thanks for sharing them! 

Pixierocks thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nafees5

Yess, I am glad too❤ just couldn't stand her in those episodes. 

Also I have high hopes and expectations now😆

I want dev-shiva-raavi conflict and dev-shiva dynamics to be shot and explored as gracefully as this weeding sequence.

Yess, I have high hopes now too.

Hopefully we get some amazing sequences 😍

nafees5 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi

Yess, I have high hopes now too.

Hopefully we get some amazing sequences 😍

U too🤭

Fingers crossed🤞🤞

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I loved this post! Shiva-Dhara is the purest, most precious relationship in this show for me, forever! Dhara lost her bearings along the way, but Shiva has always been in this as he was, right from the beginning ❤️

I'm glad we're getting to see this beautiful bond in the current track as well! 

raindropsroses thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I swear you turned this scene into something 100 times more beautiful and meaningful with that ❤️

sighhhhh 

hedwig_potter thumbnail

I'll join the officially mad for PS club!😆

Wedding sequence is my most fav, it was way too beautiful❤️. And the whole cast, and other members of the team did their job well👏

Dhara-Shiva are love Beautiful write-up, loved this post❤️🤗

And the caps are gorgeous!😍

.Sunrise. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

The wedding episodes were so good , I also keep watching them again and again .

Yes shiva and Dhara and their selfless love for each other though I believe Dhara loves all three brothers equally but with shiva it's a bit different

My favourite moment is when after the marriage happens and shiva comes to Dhara and she is all looking down embarassed knowing that she forced him into this marriage and shiva just tries to look at her , his eyes so soft full of love n concern  for Dhara ( KD is a gem of an actor)

The bond that brother in laws  and Dhara share is the soul of this show , I always look forward to their scenes

Miss_SR thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

This is so beautiful ❤...wedding track was done so well, and ShiRa really stood out for me. I fell in love with them even more. I'm going to defo go back to those clips! 

maanmeet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

i am still at dhara gautam's wedding since i started re watching it....have a long way to watch this.......but do we need to.......almost everything is playing in front of our eyes........and your description makes is BEAUTIFULer.......u know

his devotion is something no one can match....since childhood, he sees only dhara and dhara ke ladla beta hai wo......their bond is unique......she knows who can sacrifice everything just for her one sentence.......even gautam is 3rd person in their bond......

i would like to mention one thing - just my pov

dev might have felt bad-angry for dhara as rishita's family slapped her but he eventually got married to her.....if shiva was there he would never do it...

the way dhara holds him, pure motherly love....oh who wouldnt love it......she knows what she is asking for, unjust request or say demand.....but she is confident that her this son is never going to fail her....and he said aap order karo....my life is yours....

he didnt have much dreams apart from keeping family safe and happy....but he wanted dhara's replica as a life partner....but he let everything go..didnt even think about the hatred he has for that family.....

he knew things wont ever be same.....he is deeply shaken by raavi's stunt....but never thought he would marry her....think about his predicament......

if he gave a second to think about what dhara asked for, he would have thought that, he was getting in a relation, where the gal loved his brother, tried to die for him, he hates her(we will see about this part later), doesnt match his dream, he doesnt match her dream.....after wedding his wife will stay under same roof as her 1st love.....how ironic is that....

but he accepted his fate.....dhara's words are everything for him...... 

i cant love dhara after danda kaand.....i like their scenes but now it has not that impact on me....1 or 2 slaps i would have forgiven her.....everyone has moved on but i cant.......

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace

Haan... There is a strange acceptance and even the feeling of letting go in the last cap. He knows nothing will be the same but for the woman in his arms, he is ready to let go. To marry the girl he dislikes, the one belonged to Maami’s team. The one who has a history with him with his brother. He knows how it is going to be. He knows he will never be the one Raavi will choose. He also knows she may never love him. And yet... For Dhara... He has accepted this. For Dhara he will accept being the second choice forever. For Dhara he will accept being the one who pays and atones for his brother’s sins... 

If Dhara feels Shiva is Adhbuth there is actually nothing wrong in her thought process. That guy had thrown away the possibility of a normal marriage out of the window with just a single demand from Dhara. He has been the personification of sacrifice for her. He suffers silently and when he decides that someone is his own, he loves them passionately. Dev comes across as Shallow when pitted across Shiva even though Dev has his own qualities. 

Thank you so much for adding to the post with your beautiful analysis. 🤗

I would agree that Dev comes across as extremely shallow when pitted across Shiva. But then, his characterisation is like that! He is a good hearted person but can never take a stand for anyone. The devotion of Shiva for Dara made him sacrifice for the family, we all know it’s a long journey for him ahead.