ShiVi OS: Of Bangles and New Beginnings

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ValleyOfPeace thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Aalu this was amazingggg

I loved it!

Waiting for more from u dear!

Please keep writing 🖤

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I can't express how beautiful this is! 

I loved every emotion, dialogue and the progress between them ❤️❤️

funny_fubar thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I loved this ❤️ Shiva realizing his mistake, apologizing and repenting for it. Raavi definitely not giving in without being properly convinced of Shiva’s sincerity. Shiva not resorting to mocking suicide and correctly reprimanding Raavi for again trying to pull a suicide stunt. 👍🏼

But most importantly,

Maami not getting any kangan 😈

*me happy crying:

Scarysea thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

This is amazing 

There is proper apology and redemption for Shiva. Shiva talked to Raavi, explained his side to her but did not justify it. Raavi took her time to make a decision.

And Raavi hearing taunts about her upbringing and character was enough for Shiva to fly into a rage. He stood up her and silenced them. I loved that. I would really want makers to show this sometime in the show. Raavi was humiliated and she does have her insecurities that everyone would be laughing at her. Considering the setting of the story and Maami's character, it seems plausible enough. And Shiva standing up for her publicly might be needed for her to let go of the shame that she thinks follows her( I don't think she should be ashamed of anything but as shown in her and Dhara convo she seems to be)

And finally I love the anger shiva showed when he came to know that Raavi had put the chaaku to her neck again. I do think shiva was too affected by her suicide attempt at the time of marriage to let her even speak of dying let alone another suicide attempt without being worried to death himself

Maami should not have got new kangan. Shiva giving it to Raavi not Dhara was a beautiful touch too. 

Okay this has become too long but in short I loved your take ❤️

Swastika34 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Loveelllyyyy!! ❤️

Scribbled_tales thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Amazing update (:

Beautiful👏

MeeraWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

I loved...loved.....loved....this. ❤️🤗❤️

This OS made my Sunday. I was yearning to read something on Shivi and bumped into this OS. The way you handled the kangan kaand was amazing. On top of that, your portrayal of Shivi's evolution stole my heart straightaway.  The dialogues.... kaise bayaan karoon main .... they were so natural and Shivi's essence was oozing out of them.... I was reading the dialogues out loud.... Enjoyed it thoroughly. 

After reading this beautiful piece on Shivi, I couldn't help but roll my eyes at CVs for their execution of kangan kaand. 

Thank you so much for writing this OS. I loved every bit of it. ❤️ 

Waiting to read another amazing story by you. 🤗

Jeera kaand bhi toh hai na. 😆

Edited by MeeraWrites - 2 years ago
LoverBollywood thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

This was soooo amazing…

Glad that you have writen an other ShiVi os….

This was mind blowing….

RainbowChaser thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

No pair of eyes would commit the grave mistake of falling asleep in the middle of such a lovely piece ! Rather I'm sure everyone was hooked on to it just like me

What do I say, this piece is just like our Shiva and his bangles, khara Sona