Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

I am not justifying anyones side. I don't care who is wrong & who is right. Covid broke a lot of long & good relationships. Mental impact of lockdowns/quarantine was huge. A lot of them changed in bad way. A lot of extroverts became introvert. Loss of family members/friends put them in never ending mental trauma. So much complexity took place in normal day to day life. 

Maraka_Musso89 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: maha15

Havent followed Mamu from years...saw some picture .is this true ???šŸ¤¢

Amir born 14 March 1965) Fatima Sana Shaikh (born 11 January 1992 __vomating šŸ‘ŽšŸ¼

Now people will start writin paragraphs...wich is not logial at alll...like what is there in age ...Good Luck paragraph writersšŸ˜†

YES AGE mattersšŸ‘šŸ¼

HOPE this Tillu will spend time for kids and bacho ki shaadi pe time de...they are almost same age of Fatima......

Hey MooPoint havent tagged you...pl ignore...this BW forumšŸ˜†

https://twitter.com/TheFrustratedM4/status/1411230193679626244?s=19

Maraka_Musso89 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sharpener

I canā€™t get over this one LOL

People are so funny šŸ˜†

ninny thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Is the affair between Fatima and Amir backed with some solid proves or people are just speculating because of the blinds and because Amir gave her big role in his movie? Just curious

Sharpener thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ninny

Is the affair between Fatima and Amir backed with some solid proves or people are just speculating because of the blinds and because Amir gave her big role in his movie? Just curious

The rumours started when they both flew together a month or so before the rest of the crew for TOH to ā€œprepā€ up for their role. They have been spotted together since then, years after TOH released. 

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

There was a discussion on Clubhouse a few hours ago about Aamir's divorce. Sandeep Khosla (of the designer duo Abu-Sandeep) set it up and talked a lot. Karan Johar was also there listening silently. šŸ¤£ There were other smaller BW figures talking too. 

Man, they all trashed Aamir so badly. Sandeep was saying nobody cared about their marriage anyway so why is he setting up press conferences for it. One person said it's already the second wife - it's not like it's the first wife that anyone would be interested. Everyone was talking about how they were separated anyway so what was the need for shamelessly trying to get attention during a pandemic. Aamir only cares about optics and that he's creating a controversy to use at the time of his movie release, etc. 

I'm convinced everyone in BW hates each other. šŸ¤£

Meredith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

They never made a great pair or anything. She a geek, and he a perfectist. šŸ¤¢

Sorein thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

I stand by my comment that men donā€™t have it in them to love the same woman all their life. Of course overtime the relationship turns into companionship and sometimes genuine friendshipā€¦but forever romantic love? Nahhhhhhh only happens to SRK in reel.

Originally posted by: Sorein

I stand by my comment that men donā€™t have it in them to love the same woman all their life. Of course overtime the relationship turns into companionship and sometimes genuine friendshipā€¦but forever romantic love? Nahhhhhhh only happens to SRK in reel.

But why only men....couldn't that happen to women also??