Users

Frequent Posters

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Bazigar

100% of movies of all these stars based on that lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWqjZpBtcxc

You just said it - They're movies, he was playing a character. He doesn't have to live by that character's beliefs. Imagine if each actor is expected to live up to the beliefs of all the characters they ever played. That is a ridiculous argument to say the least.

DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: The_Best

I don’t remember. One was his first wife who turned out to be lesbian. Second was Emily. Who was the third?

Rachel. Both drunk married each other in Vegas.

Bazigar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lord_Voldemort

You just said it - They're movies, he was playing a character. He doesn't have to live by that character's beliefs. Imagine if each actor is expected to live up to the beliefs of all the characters they ever played. That is a ridiculous argument to say the least.

again read my comment i did not judge AK as actor vs his personal life , i just find funny 

Its funny all these stars sale us one time love , commitment blah blah in movies but jump like frog when its come to their personal life lol. 

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Thriller Tribe

again read my comment i did not judge AK as actor vs his personal life , i just find funny 

Its funny all these stars sale us one time love , commitment blah blah in movies but jump like frog when its come to their personal life lol. 

But that s what their job is all about they play a character on-screen that has no resemblance with any person living or dead. 

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

There was once a thread here and a lot of SRK bashing that they(SRK-Gauri) don't love each other because they don't do PDA....so they must be divorcing.....IF ki junta ko kissi tarah se bhi chain nahi hai...😆 personally I hate PDA too....and especially kissing..

True love does not need any kind of show off. applicable for both celebs n Aaam janta.. 

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

Not a surprise. But oh so sad. :( 

MEB 🤗

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail

The stars don't sell us one time love - the directors do. 

Of course movies, especially the commercial ones, do sell fairytales. 

To expect stars to live a fairytale life because the films they did were fairytales is ludicrous.

Bazigar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lord_Voldemort

The stars don't sell us one time love - the directors do. 

Of course movies, especially the commercial ones, do sell fairytales. 

To expect stars to live a fairytale life because the films they did were fairytales is ludicrous.

arey u r dragging me to endless pit ,where i said stars should be same in real life? i just said hypocrisy  all of them crap while selling us something and reality they are different. when we watch a movie we don't see who is director or who is story teller. we just see movie on basis of actors how they project a story, they are selling a story so that we pay in movie hall.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1z5mNyOYlYk

Edited by Bazigar - 2 years ago
Lord_Voldemort thumbnail

arey u r dragging me to endless pit ,where i said stars should be same in real life? i just said hypocrisy  all of them crap while selling us something and reality they are different. when we watch a movie we don't see who is director or who is story teller. we just see movie on basis of actors how they project a story, they are selling a story so that we pay in movie hall.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1z5mNyOYlYk

But they never sold it as reality? 😂😂 And if anyone believed that was reality, then they are either naïve or stupid.

Illyrion thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Aruni.

WTF are these joint statements they issue when they divorce huh? "We have grown to lover and respect each other" "we are going to be good friends and partners"  Then why the hell did you divorce? It looks so stupid

Their statement needed some editing and would have been better to have said we still love and respect each other or something similar but I am shocked by the number of people who don’t seem to recognize that love has many forms and frequently changes over time. It is entirely possible for two people who once shared a passionate romantic love to end up in a purely platonic relationship which may be desperately unhappy, profoundly meh, or genuinely friendly. Once that happens, they have to choose whether to give up romantic love for ever, keep the relationship but seek romance elsewhere, or end the relationship and move on. I completely understand that in India it is still the expected norm that women must choose the first option and men publicly do the first but may privately do the second. I hate that but I get it. What I don’t get is all the people who refuse to see the difference between being married to someone you love like your kids’ other parent and being married to someone you love like your lover.  It’s a profound difference especially if you have been lucky enough to have a passionate love and know what you’re missing. Marriage is a concept that worked best when people only lived until they were 40.