Originally posted by: Lalakhun1

Aamir Khan like tomboys? 

but he had an affair with pooja bhatt, mamta kulkarni etc too

he just is a cheating dawg...

maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Koviljika34

Oh and I heard that Aamir had an affair with this woman in the 90s as well!

If true, then baap re! He surely has a type 😵‍😵🥴

https://images.hindustantimes.com/rf/image_size_630x354/HT/p2/2018/10/09/Pictures/_142fd7ba-cbab-11e8-9909-7a4552f8c093.jpg

https://akm-img-a-in.tosshub.com/indiatoday/images/story/201810/navneet-1.jpeg?iIn0pUy5QSS4wN8WuEkoSOM3C3hbtjai

Really this lady..is she TV actress

Ladies with Boycut be carefull...dont go infront of Mamu...cover ur hair and then talk to him😆

pratts thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sorein

I stand by my comment that men don’t have it in them to love the same woman all their life. Of course overtime the relationship turns into companionship and sometimes genuine friendship…but forever romantic love? Nahhhhhhh only happens to SRK in reel.

Please dont generalize men like that and the same can be said for women too but there are many some genuine relationships and that is what makes us believe in love in the first place.  It may be not be true for many but is true for some at least who really do love their wives all their life

kites_and_stars thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Shocking news. They acted like teenagers in love in front of cameras.

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

First of all I think they shouldn't have talked about their divorce in social media. Anyways if they will be happy after this then it's fine they are divorced👍🏼

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Sorein

I stand by my comment that men don’t have it in them to love the same woman all their life. Of course overtime the relationship turns into companionship and sometimes genuine friendship…but forever romantic love? Nahhhhhhh only happens to SRK in reel.

This is not true. We should not generalize everyone on the basis of some people😊