Originally posted by: mistofshadows

Koi toh bata do.

Episode mein kya hua?

Aaj ham Voot wake khali hain.

I rely on other sites who upload the video πŸ€ͺ

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Just give me a few minutes... I'll give a short update.

music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

I just checked

I can tag you πŸ˜†

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Okay, so I missed the initial few minutes while watching as I was busy with some work.

Here is a short description of whatever I watched:

Fateh sits besides Jasmine and she constantly reminds him of their "love". He has flashes of her rejection. Jasmine constantly speaks about how she remembers each and every detail of their first meet at that particular cafe, about the times that they spent together. While Fateh is not interested in her talks. He tells her that he has come to take the keys of the academy.

Jasmine is addressing Fateh by his name and he corrects it and asks her to use Jeeju. 

Tejo and Gippy come there. Tejo is surprised to see Fateh there and he tells her that he has come to take the academy keys and also tells her to keep her cellphone with her in case anyone has to call her for some important work. (This is so me... Even I tend to forget taking my phone along with me. πŸ˜†)

She comes to see him off and he says that he is fine and asks her to not eat too much as they would be having lunch together.

Jasmine reaches home and tells the family that Gippy wants to meet with Fatejo a few more times. Maami as usual isn't willing to buy her words but Satti does. Jasmine is happy that her plan is working. (I muted the TV here because mann nahi tha inki bakwas sunne ka. Bas Maami ke dialogues sune)

At Virks house, Fateh is sleepless because he is feeling hungry. He turns towards the other side and finds Tejo missing. He goes out to search for her and finds her in the living room, listening to music, reading a book and eating noodles.

They have a discussion about hating Tinde ki sabzi. Both Fatejo hate tinde and both used to have such noodles party at night whenever tinde were cooked.

Tejo points out that parents seem to love tinde a lot. Fateh says that this means that her kids won't face such an issue in the future. Both have an awkward moment here. 

Fateh diffuses the situation and asks her about her dreams about her future life partner if she wouldn't have had "Fateh naam ka Shani" in her kundali.

Tejo says that she wanted a husband who would have been her strength and not her weakness, who would always support her in her dreams just like Fateh did. Fateh says that he gets one point for that.

Tejo jokingly adds that she didn't want someone who is always moody, gets angry frequently and also wanted someone who cleans the bathroom after having a bath. Fateh falls quiet saying that he loses a hundred points for this. Tejo adds that she got a best friend for lifetime after marrying him.

At Sandhus house, Rupi is worried about Jasmine. He says that Fateh has become Jasmine's zid now and she won't let Fatejo be at peace. If Tejo tries to move ahead in her life, Jasmine will probably become the shackles which hold her behind.

Next day, Jasmine is learning to drive a car from Gippy. She sees Fatejo on a bike, gets angry and blinded by anger increases the speed of the car. Gippy tries to stop her and repeatedly calls out to her to put the brakes. She breaks out of the trance at the last moment and puts the break but Fateh's bike collides with the car.

Precap:

We have Jasmine's drunk drama.

Jasmine is walking on the road drunk when she collides with the car in which Tejo is.

She sinks to the ground, crying and asking Tejo to forgive her.

(I have written all those points that I clearly remember... could have missed some points in rush)

Edited by Nikita_99503 - 2 years ago
music_girl thumbnail

Thanks I managed to watch the FaTejo scenes

This is why people never marry their best friends

Your conversations turn awkward πŸ€ͺ

Sandhus are a headache πŸ˜† I understand 

mistofshadows thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Nikita_99503

Okay, so I missed the initial few minutes while watching as I was busy with some work.

Here is a short description of whatever I watched:

Fateh sits besides Jasmine and she constantly reminds him of their "love". He has flashes of her rejection. Jasmine constantly speaks about how she remembers each and every detail of their first meet at that particular cafe, about the times that they spent together. While Fateh is not interested in her talks. He tells her that he has come to take the keys of the academy.

Jasmine is addressing Fateh by his name and he corrects it and asks her to use Jeeju. 

Tejo and Gippy come there. Tejo is surprised to see Fateh there and he tells her that he has come to take the academy keys and also tells her to keep her cellphone with her in case anyone has to call her for some important work. (This is so me... Even I tend to forget taking my phone along with me. πŸ˜†)

She comes to see him off and he says that he is fine and asks her to not eat too much as they would be having lunch together.

Jasmine reaches home and tells the family that Gippy wants to meet with Fatejo a few more times. Maami as usual isn't willing to buy her words but Satti does. Jasmine is happy that her plan is working. (I muted the TV here because mann nahi tha inki bakwas sunne ka. Bas Maami ke dialogues sune)

At Virks house, Fateh is sleepless because he is feeling hungry. He turns towards the other side and finds Tejo missing. He goes out to search for her and finds her in the living room, listening to music, reading a book and eating noodles.

They have a discussion about hating Tinde ki sabzi. Both Fatejo hate tinde and both used to have such noodles party at night whenever tinde were cooked.

Tejo points out that parents seem to love tinde a lot. Fateh says that this means that her kids won't face such an issue in the future. Both have an awkward moment here. 

Fateh diffuses the situation and asks her about her dreams about her future life partner if she wouldn't have had "Fateh naam ka Shani" in her kundali.

Tejo says that she wanted a husband who would have been her strength and not her weakness, who would always support her in her dreams just like Fateh did. Fateh says that he gets one point for that.

Tejo jokingly adds that she didn't want someone who is always moody, gets angry frequently and also wanted someone who cleans the bathroom after having a bath. Fateh falls quiet saying that he loses a hundred points for this. Tejo adds that she got a best friend for lifetime after marrying him.

At Sandhus house, Rupi is worried about Jasmine. He says that Fateh has become Jasmine's zid now and she won't let Fatejo be at peace. If Tejo tries to move ahead in her life, Jasmine will probably become the shackles which hold her behind.

Next day, Jasmine is learning to drive a car from Gippy. She sees Fatejo on a bike, gets angry and blinded by anger increases the speed of the car. Gippy tries to stop her and repeatedly calls out to her to put the brakes. She breaks out of the trance at the last moment and puts the break but Fateh's bike collides with the car.

Precap:

We have Jasmine's drunk drama.

Jasmine is walking on the road drunk when she collides with the car in which Tejo is.

She sinks to the ground, crying and asking Tejo to forgive her.

(I have written all those points that I clearly remember... could have missed some points in rush)

Red: He said that! He actually said that 🀣🀣🀣🀣

Iski toh train bohot fast hain. He is moving on quite well. I take back all my words 🀣🀣🀣

Yeh sunne ke liye Gurpreet kyun nahi thi🀦

Green: πŸ’―

That's what he is. Jabse aya hain...he is creating chaos in her life.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: music_girl

Thanks I managed to watch the FaTejo scenes

This is why people never marry their best friends

Your conversations turn awkward πŸ€ͺ

Sandhus are a headache πŸ˜† I understand 

Agreed... This is why people never marry their best friends. Conversations aise hi awkward ho jaati hain.

Sandhus are indeed a headache... and abhi to bilkul migraine ban chuke hain. Maami is the best out of all. Rupi too seems to have his brains on track as of now... aage ka pata nahi.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mistofshadows

Red: He said that! He actually said that 🀣🀣🀣🀣

Iski toh train bohot fast hain. He is moving on quite well. I take back all my words 🀣🀣🀣

Yeh sunne ke liye Gurpreet kyun nahi thi🀦

Green: πŸ’―

That's what he is. Jabse aya hain...he is creating chaos in her life.

Yes, he actually said that... Bhavnao mein beh gaya bechara. 

Bas he used "tumhare bachhe" instead of "Humare bachhe" warna extra awkwardness hoti. πŸ€£

Well, Gurpreet might have latched onto "Tumhare bachhe" for all we know... πŸ˜†

True. Hai to ek tarah se Shani hi... He actually created chaos in her life since the day he entered her life.

But then, Shani bhi jaate jaate kuch achha hi kar ke jaate hain... He is also going to do the same for her. End mein saara chaos khatam ho jayega.

music_girl thumbnail

Agreed... This is why people never marry their best friends. Conversations aise hi awkward ho jaati hain.

I need more awkward confessions

Me: SLOWBURN

Also Me: when will Fateh remove his F.R.I.E.N.D.S sunglasses? πŸ€ͺ

Out of friend zone when 

music_girl thumbnail

Yes, he actually said that... Bhavnao mein beh gaya bechara. 

Bas he used "tumhare bachhe" instead of "Humare bachhe" warna extra awkwardness hoti. πŸ€£

Well, Gurpreet might have latched onto "Tumhare bachhe" for all we know... πŸ˜†

True. Hai to ek tarah se Shani hi... He actually created chaos in her life since the day he entered her life.

But then, Shani bhi jaate jaate kuch achha hi kar ke jaate hain... He is also going to do the same for her. End mein saara chaos khatam ho jayega.

lol

Thank goodness it was your kids

Because our kids would be soooo strange

Since they are friends