Udaariyaan | Episode Discussion Thread #1 - Page 4

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by mistofshadows

Even if I leave the show by middle...I will come to watch the confession whenever it happens.

What type?

How about Fateh confessing and Tejo is full on confused! She thinks he has lost his mind and takes him to a psychiatrist 😌

Or how about Fateh goes round and round. Unable to confess. He takes Abhiraj's help to get ready to confess to Tejo. Tejo sees them and misunderstands that after Jasso, Fateh is so heartbroken that he has changed his entire orientation.

Lo ho gaya 😬😬😬

oh God 🤣

Really

Really 

I think I would like indirect ones  I love indirect ones and heat of the moment ones

For real though Tejo would look confused while Fateh would be bursting with his too many feelings 🤪

But I hope the plot stop focusing on Jasmine's obsession, yeah we got it, no need to highlight it for a week and FaTejo's dinners. 

Need more variety in terms of scenes and other characters. 

All for chess with grandparents and Tejo

Jogging or gyming of FaTejo

Abhiraj where are you?

Buzzo

Mahi

Hello All,

I m beginning a new FF here.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5235787#157717272

It's going to be an angsty dark read.

Would love your views.

- Niki

Tagging only a few here. Others please do read.

Edited by mistofshadows - 2 years ago

Originally posted by music_girl

FaTejoscenes other than dinning/ eating scenes

More screenspace to some side characters, cut the Jasmine obsession, it's the same thinf

Makers, here our call 🧞‍♀️🧞‍♂️

*I think there should be a wishlist for such scenes we want to see, another thread maybe?*

1. Tejo and Fateh morning jogging 

2. Tejo joins the gym, I know many partners go gyming together 

3. Tejo and grandparents chess scene

4. Tejo and Khusbeer conversation about her aspirations and dreams

5. Tejo and Gippy scene, light hearted 😆

6. Tejo and Mahi scene, some fun and lighthearted, like normal conversation of girls' their age

7. Fateh and Buzzo

8. Tejo and Abhiraaj

Right now I want: 

A. Gurpreet apologizes to Tejo.

B. Tejo and Mami scene. I really want to see the dynamics btw two of my favs.

C.  Tejo confronting Amrik. 

Originally posted by mistofshadows

9. Abhiraj And Fateh bonding (I have secret reasons for this 😈)

Oh yess this. Baaki sab ho na ho, yeh definitely hona chahiye.

What are you guys favourite type of confessions?

1. Indirect 

2. Direct, straightforward confession 😎

3. Heat in the moment confession

I like all depending on the situation. I still like indirect ones the best because it makes me go "omg he said this, he meant this" 🤪 Then I go and analyse which scenes were being referred to, as long as the FL/ML isn't dumb and understand 

Indirect/ Heat in the moment.

First would probably be heat in the moment. A suitable climax after all that build up 🎆🎇

Second would be Indirect. I especially love when both of them go -what? What just happened here? Did I/He/She/They just say that? 

smiley36

Tejo is so tiny in front of Fateh.

smiley39 I used to find such thing hot in one of the shows I used to watch (not that I think this is a requirement for couples to have sizzling chemistry, I've liked those who were same height, the girl was taller, ...)

But FaTejo even manage to make that look cute. smiley39

Can makers tone down the food scenes now?

First Fateh wasn't getting food, now he keeps eating with Tejo. Alright, next? 

And Gurpreet is really a dimwit smiley39 

I don’t really look at height tbvh. 

Coming to the food scenes- I totally agree. They make me hungry while watching the episode.

FaTejoscenes other than dinning/ eating scenes

More screenspace to some side characters, cut the Jasmine obsession, it's the same thinf

Makers, here our call 🧞‍♀️🧞‍♂️

*I think there should be a wishlist for such scenes we want to see, another thread maybe?*

1. Tejo and Fateh morning jogging 

2. Tejo joins the gym, I know many partners go gyming together 

3. Tejo and grandparents chess scene

4. Tejo and Khusbeer conversation about her aspirations and dreams

5. Tejo and Gippy scene, light hearted 😆

6. Tejo and Mahi scene, some fun and lighthearted, like normal conversation of girls' their age

7. Fateh and Buzzo

8. Tejo and Abhiraaj

I want Mahi to discuss some studies related problem and then asking her opinion and options for possible career choices , Tejo fully excited explaining Mahi because in her home I don't think other than Abhiraj anyone was interested in these type of things🤔 Varna itni intelligent badi behen ho and aap fayeda bhi na utho , kya baat hui bhala😆 , coming back to topic after discussing all these things both Mahi and Tejo can discuss some funny incidents or stories from school or college and laughing their hearts out . This all can be heard by Fateh standing by door and he then him coming saying Mahi you are trying to steal my best friend😆

By the way pura scene likh diya maine flow flow mein🤪

Originally posted by bubblesort

I want Mahi to discuss some studies related problem and then asking her opinion and options for possible career choices , Tejo fully excited explaining Mahi because in her home I don't think other than Abhiraj anyone was interested in these type of things🤔 Varna itni intelligent badi behen ho and aap fayeda bhi na utho , kya baat hui bhala😆 , coming back to topic after discussing all these things both Mahi and Tejo can discuss some funny incidents or stories from school or college and laughing their hearts out . This all can be heard by Fateh standing by door and he then him coming saying Mahi you are trying to steal my best friend😆

By the way pura scene likh diya maine flow flow mein🤪

I want to see more than Jasmine's obsession, more variety and a really good track 

I definitely would appreciate something in careers, ambitions not just "how to get my ex back"

I want to see more than Jasmine's obsession, more variety and a really good track 

I definitely would appreciate something in careers, ambitions not just "how to get my ex back"

Exactly!! and there are so many tracks they can show but inhe bas typical route pakadna hota hai😔

Anyone watching on tv can give an update