Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: Nikita_99503

Well, even I kind of have a special liking towards couple with height differences. In fact, both of my current favourite shows' couples have a nice height difference. Even my two previous favourite couples also had a decent height difference between them. So, yes I too find this hot... 

And even I have liked couples with not too much height difference but I have a special liking towards couples with a decent height difference... 

Agree on food scenes... Pehle bande ko khaane nahi diya and abhi bhar bhar ke food scenes de rahe hain. 

I wonder if they are taking notes from Ghum in this regard... smiley39

Gurpreet is surely a dimwit, getting so easily influenced by Nimmo. 

@bold

My display picture  I find it hot too โ˜บ๏ธ 

But I loved couple where the female was taller, or they were same height 

The story were amazingly written and the chemistry was great between the couple, the actors were great 

What happens in Ghum?

mistofshadows thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

My Surgery of the Episode (Credit of title to @Aniash)

{Copied from another post}

What an episode!!

Ok...Tejo is savage today. Jo diya Jasso ko. Whatever Jasso is planning whenever it will backfire, it will be the end of Tejasmine. After this the sister bond will never recover and even the family won't be able to do anything. Jasso is being very linear vision now. But once Tejo starts hating her back, iski phatne wali hain. She thinks getting Fateh back will make everything like before. Yeh uski stupidity hain. Instead she will lose her sister completely, lose the remaining affection from her father and brothers (Satti Bebe paagal hain) and get a Fateh who would never be able to move on from his wife. 

That's what I feel is going to happen. With so much attention on the idea of moving on, it will be a study of contrasts when Fateh who slowly is drifting towards Tejo, a woman he considers his best friend; would be unable to move on from her even after he gets his supposed lover back. With Jasso, he was the mature one, cajoling her and pampering her. With Tejo, he has gotten used to being cared for and taken care of๐Ÿ˜…

He won't be let go of Tejo.

And Tejo is not like Jasso. She will only drift away from him if she feels that he still likes Jasso. This will further create guilt, anguish, frustration and self-loathing in him. He is not like Jasmine to hurt and forget. He will burn within himself and roam around without direction. Jasso might get Fateh back but it will be a poor reflection of what he used to be because his sun has left him and the Fateh the Sunflower will wither.

Virk's being creepy again. Inko koi kaam nahi hain. Amrik kyun nahi hain Bhai....I wanted to see his constipated expressions and form new theories for my TejRik ship๐Ÿ˜Œ

Nimmo๐Ÿคฆ

I swear Gurpreet will soften one of these days. As long as someone Locks Nimmo in the attic or basement. TV subscription leke ekdam full paisa vasool๐Ÿ˜ช

Bauji is right. Friendship is one of the most purest and powerful bonds. Nothing else would have pulled Fateh out of his depression. And Fateh, the kamchor actually made Tejo do his work๐Ÿคท

Banda is very kamchor. I knew it. Sirf do hi cheeje khud kia - boxing and Tejo se dosti. Baki sab mein partners lage isko.

And Fateh is such a foodie. Khata hi rehta hain. Woh kuch din meal kya skip hua...looks like makers took our concern seriously. Ab khana hi khatam nahi hota ๐Ÿคฃ

Yeh scene khatam karke phirse next day lunch๐Ÿคท

Hadh hain Bhai! Ye Priyankit kitna khate hai๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

Bechare....proper shot ke liye...khate raho!!!

Jasso and her drama!

Gippy is weird. Ek toh kabhi shady vibes deta hain and kabhi idiot vibes. Banda is mad after Jasso. Iski bhi IQ less hain...Fateh se bhi kam๐Ÿ™„

But I liked Gippy-Tejo scene. Unlike with Jasso, he is very polite and respectful towards Tejo. Almost as if he realizes the status quo๐Ÿ˜…

Tejo also laughed. It was nothing forced or fake. She just went on with her amusement at the tales a stranger told. Gippy also remarked on how they are both different. Do I see Gippy's wheels turning ๐Ÿค”

Jasso has the twisted luck with her supposed fiances always becoming admirers of her sister. Dekhna...Gippy will respect Tejo a lot too, agar he remains for some more time or their scenes are shown.

Fateh the Sunflower Kamchor is very possessive already. Jasmine is an excuse to not let Tejo go. He has yet to realise that he will react rather brashly at anyone getting closer to Tejo. I liked how his radar was up. He knows Jasso is doing drama. Kitne dino se she is trying to trouble him. He realizes Tejo's weakness too. You could see the comprehension in his eyes, the moment Tejo repeated her mother's words. He was very reluctant to let her go. But she went!

And he ended up there too. Not for Jasso or for himself. But for Tejo, because he knew she needs him. For what, he is unclear of. But I think his sixth sense is acting Up.

I am surprised that he has one that is ๐Ÿ˜…

Precap: Bandi actually collided ๐Ÿคฃ

It's like foreshadowing isn't it. Jasmine the storm will break apart the shelter that Fatejo had made for themselves. Baki ka kal ka scene realize karwayega.

Sandhus are the root cause of all troubles. Aise hi astrologer ne nahi kaha tha Tejo ko - apne family se dur rahogi toh khush rahogi.

That's my analysis.

See ya!!

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: music_girl

@bold

My display picture  I find it hot too โ˜บ๏ธ 

But I loved couple where the female was taller, or they were same height 

The story were amazingly written and the chemistry was great between the couple, the actors were great 

What happens in Ghum?

Well, your display picture is indeed hot. โ˜บ๏ธ

About same height couples or female being taller I haven't had any such couple... Ek to waise hi kaafi kam shows dekhe hain. ๐Ÿ˜†

Coming to Ghum...

I don't watch the show but I occasionally check the Twitter tag. The fandom call Sairat as "Khaana Couple" because they have had innumerable feeding and eating scenes. ๐Ÿ˜†

Also, us show mein almost saare natak bhi dining table par hi hote hain... 

(Pakhi and Jasmine are also somewhat same when it comes to being delusional... ๐Ÿคช)

Sparklle801 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mistofshadows

Cool. Aa jao sare

Naya ghar mil gaya......

Yeeee we got our very own EDT thread, so happy...๐Ÿค—

music_girl thumbnail

FaTejoscenes other than dinning/ eating scenes

More screenspace to some side characters, cut the Jasmine obsession, it's the same thinf

Makers, here our call ๐Ÿงžโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿงžโ€โ™‚๏ธ

*I think there should be a wishlist for such scenes we want to see, another thread maybe?*

1. Tejo and Fateh morning jogging 

2. Tejo joins the gym, I know many partners go gyming together 

3. Tejo and grandparents chess scene

4. Tejo and Khusbeer conversation about her aspirations and dreams

5. Tejo and Gippy scene, light hearted ๐Ÿ˜†

6. Tejo and Mahi scene, some fun and lighthearted, like normal conversation of girls' their age

7. Fateh and Buzzo

8. Tejo and Abhiraaj

Sparklle801 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mistofshadows

My Surgery of the Episode (Credit of title to @Aniash)

{Copied from another post}

What an episode!!

Ok...Tejo is savage today. Jo diya Jasso ko. Whatever Jasso is planning whenever it will backfire, it will be the end of Tejasmine. After this the sister bond will never recover and even the family won't be able to do anything. Jasso is being very linear vision now. But once Tejo starts hating her back, iski phatne wali hain. She thinks getting Fateh back will make everything like before. Yeh uski stupidity hain. Instead she will lose her sister completely, lose the remaining affection from her father and brothers (Satti Bebe paagal hain) and get a Fateh who would never be able to move on from his wife. 

That's what I feel is going to happen. With so much attention on the idea of moving on, it will be a study of contrasts when Fateh who slowly is drifting towards Tejo, a woman he considers his best friend; would be unable to move on from her even after he gets his supposed lover back. With Jasso, he was the mature one, cajoling her and pampering her. With Tejo, he has gotten used to being cared for and taken care of๐Ÿ˜…

He won't be let go of Tejo.

And Tejo is not like Jasso. She will only drift away from him if she feels that he still likes Jasso. This will further create guilt, anguish, frustration and self-loathing in him. He is not like Jasmine to hurt and forget. He will burn within himself and roam around without direction. Jasso might get Fateh back but it will be a poor reflection of what he used to be because his sun has left him and the Fateh the Sunflower will wither.

Virk's being creepy again. Inko koi kaam nahi hain. Amrik kyun nahi hain Bhai....I wanted to see his constipated expressions and form new theories for my TejRik ship๐Ÿ˜Œ

Nimmo๐Ÿคฆ

I swear Gurpreet will soften one of these days. As long as someone Locks Nimmo in the attic or basement. TV subscription leke ekdam full paisa vasool๐Ÿ˜ช

Bauji is right. Friendship is one of the most purest and powerful bonds. Nothing else would have pulled Fateh out of his depression. And Fateh, the kamchor actually made Tejo do his work๐Ÿคท

Banda is very kamchor. I knew it. Sirf do hi cheeje khud kia - boxing and Tejo se dosti. Baki sab mein partners lage isko.

And Fateh is such a foodie. Khata hi rehta hain. Woh kuch din meal kya skip hua...looks like makers took our concern seriously. Ab khana hi khatam nahi hota ๐Ÿคฃ

Yeh scene khatam karke phirse next day lunch๐Ÿคท

Hadh hain Bhai! Ye Priyankit kitna khate hai๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

Bechare....proper shot ke liye...khate raho!!!

Jasso and her drama!

Gippy is weird. Ek toh kabhi shady vibes deta hain and kabhi idiot vibes. Banda is mad after Jasso. Iski bhi IQ less hain...Fateh se bhi kam๐Ÿ™„

But I liked Gippy-Tejo scene. Unlike with Jasso, he is very polite and respectful towards Tejo. Almost as if he realizes the status quo๐Ÿ˜…

Tejo also laughed. It was nothing forced or fake. She just went on with her amusement at the tales a stranger told. Gippy also remarked on how they are both different. Do I see Gippy's wheels turning ๐Ÿค”

Jasso has the twisted luck with her supposed fiances always becoming admirers of her sister. Dekhna...Gippy will respect Tejo a lot too, agar he remains for some more time or their scenes are shown.

Fateh the Sunflower Kamchor is very possessive already. Jasmine is an excuse to not let Tejo go. He has yet to realise that he will react rather brashly at anyone getting closer to Tejo. I liked how his radar was up. He knows Jasso is doing drama. Kitne dino se she is trying to trouble him. He realizes Tejo's weakness too. You could see the comprehension in his eyes, the moment Tejo repeated her mother's words. He was very reluctant to let her go. But she went!

And he ended up there too. Not for Jasso or for himself. But for Tejo, because he knew she needs him. For what, he is unclear of. But I think his sixth sense is acting Up.

I am surprised that he has one that is ๐Ÿ˜…

Precap: Bandi actually collided ๐Ÿคฃ

It's like foreshadowing isn't it. Jasmine the storm will break apart the shelter that Fatejo had made for themselves. Baki ka kal ka scene realize karwayega.

Sandhus are the root cause of all troubles. Aise hi astrologer ne nahi kaha tha Tejo ko - apne family se dur rahogi toh khush rahogi.

That's my analysis.

See ya!!

You have said so much, I hardly have anything to add now. 

But yeah one thing, koi astrologer ka number de do yr mujhe, itna accurate to koi Ni bta pata jitna usne btaya๐Ÿคฃ

And on serious note, I am actually missing amrik, Jasmine ke tantrums aur stupidity thodi Kam lg rhi hai.. 

Sparklle801 thumbnail

More screenspace to some side characters, cut the Jasmine obsession, it's the same thinf

*I think there should be a wishlist for such scenes we want to see, another thread maybe?*

6. Tejo and Mahi scene, some fun and lighthearted, like normal conversation of girls' their age

7. Fateh and Buzzo

8. Tejo and Abhiraaj

One more, 

I want to see tejo and buzzo bonding as well and a scene where they both are ganging up on Fateh and teasing him..

๐Ÿค—

music_girl thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nikita_99503

Well, your display picture is indeed hot. โ˜บ๏ธ

About same height couples or female being taller I haven't had any such couple... Ek to waise hi kaafi kam shows dekhe hain. ๐Ÿ˜†

Coming to Ghum...

I don't watch the show but I occasionally check the Twitter tag. The fandom call Sairat as "Khaana Couple" because they have had innumerable feeding and eating scenes. ๐Ÿ˜†

Also, us show mein almost saare natak bhi dining table par hi hote hain... 

(Pakhi and Jasmine are also somewhat same when it comes to being delusional... ๐Ÿคช)

Makers should use their height difference, a simple photo can ooze chemistry, so what can FaTejo do

Height difference + amazing chemistry ๐Ÿฅณ

When they move out of the friend zone atleast

It would be too weird when they are friends ๐Ÿ˜†

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

7. Fateh and Buzzo

8. Tejo and Abhiraaj

Hmmm... Creating a new thread for all our wishes for Fatejo scenes or imaginations is a good idea. Do we need any permission for that? I am thinking of making one such thread... ๐Ÿ˜†

Morning jogging and gymming... Well, ab jogging and gymming ke liye to track suits hone chahiye. Will it be allowed?

Tejo and grandparents scene is a nice one... That can surely be shown and not only chess but aise hi in depth conversation bhi achha rahega.

Tejo-Khushveer scenes are also most welcome.

Tejo and Mahi scenes will also be nice... She can be a friend cum sister for her. 

Fateh-Buzzo scenes are also needed. 

Abhiraaj hai kahan aaj kal?? 

mistofshadows thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

7. Fateh and Buzzo

8. Tejo and Abhiraaj

9. Abhiraj And Fateh bonding (I have secret reasons for this ๐Ÿ˜ˆ)

10. Tejo trouncing Amrik's video game record

11. Fateh frustrated at Tejo-Gippy bonding.

12. Gurpreet actually doing something good and scolding Jasmine the way she rebukes Tejo.

13. Satti and Bebe disappearing