So sick and tired of this Mahi nonsense, can she be gone already?

evrydayirabbave thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

As much as I got excited to see Soumya & Harman as well as Heer & Virat share the screen, this Mahi nonsense is testing my patience in all honesty. The fun that was momentarily there is all gone, the spark that I saw in the show is now gone in my opinion to the point where it doesn't feel worthy of watching anymore? Am I the only one?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

burnnotice thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Agreed, but there was a bit of redemption today. I really enjoyed the episode. I seriously don’t trust the mediocre writers to do justice with this college track, but seeing the pre-cap, I can’t wait for tomorrow’s episode. 👏👏🙌

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Even I am sick of Mahi drama.

She knew that Harman never loved her.

Yet, she wants Harman to love her back, which is not practically possible for Harman.

Please end this Mahi, Gurvinder, & Parmeet track.

Meredith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Yeah, and theyve turned sweet old Gurwinder negative. 😡

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Meredith

Yeah, and theyve turned sweet old Gurwinder negative. 😡

Gurwinder turning negative was so unnecessary and completely out of character….she was a good decent woman..but Shakti is always obsessed with villains…everyone apart from the 4 leads were negative at some stage 🤦🏻‍♀️

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kavitha_r

Yet, she wants Harman to love her back, which is not practically possible for Harman.

I don’t think they will…Villains rule in the land of Shakti..almost everyone apart from haya and ViHeer were negative at some stage…Shakti has to have at least 3 or 4 villains floating around in every episode 🤦🏻‍♀️

evrydayirabbave thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: kavitha_r

Same! Maahi literally intoxicated and r***d Harman, that's how she got her daughter. She wants to boast to Soumya about how Soumya can't have a child, but at least Soumya don't gotta r**e a man - Maahi is a straight up clown who should be in prison!

i haven't watched the show lately since Heer and Virat got married again, I gave up. But based on what you wrote, it sounds like more nonsense has started, which makes me not wanna watch even more! Love Rubina and wanna support her but this ain't it sis

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Mahi drama got over long back. Heer united Haya.