Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Drama Enthusiasts

Posted: 2 years ago

Kinjal ne khud bola hai aaj ke episode mein ki use kaam karne se problem nahin hai  

Kinjal to kaam  kar hi rahi hai aur khushi se karti hai 

Kinjal ne kaha ki use problem hai jub baa ne kinjal ko anupama se campare kiya 

Why dont these baa pakhi and other shah family dont try to understand what kinjal try to say

Kinjal ne kabhi kaam ka issue nahi uthaya. Kaam ka issue to rakhi uthati hai

Edited by surabhi01 - 2 years ago
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

What the heck!! When we stay out late we inform family. It’s out of courtesy so that they don’t worry!! 

Why is Kinjal behaving in such a horrible manner?? 

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Drama Enthusiasts

I was also student of 9,10 , 11 12 lekin main bhi ghar mein 30 , 40 roti banati thi   main bhi  bartan karti thi  aur pochha lagati thi  aur maid to 10 15 din ka ab sencend lagati thi har mahine 

I start Doinng bartan jhaadu pochha  when I was 10 and start learning cooking when I was 11 

So this is not excuse ki ki pakhi 11 main padh rahi to woh kaam nahin kar sakti 

I have seen  my cousin also who also study in 11 th but school jaane se pehle ghar mein jhaadoo ke laga ke jaati thi aur raat ka khaana woh banati thi 

neo7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: suresh555

Kinjal always showed assertiveness when dealing with baa or paakhi when they were rude, and that's great. No problems there.

She always sided with truth and was mature and intelligent.

So, how can she not see through kauva and be rude to Anu? To me, that's being dumb. She knew that Anu was dealing with her mom's illness and still apologized. Speaking up to baa can be understandable but being provoked by kauva and insulting Anu is very immature. To me they are ruining kinju baby just to add to the vamps toli. 

Why do I feel it is a case like buri sangat main bache bigad jaate hai. Only thing questionable is that kinjal who didn't get instigated by her mother is getting instigated by kavya who is the worst among the lot and kinjal knows this. Kinjal got apology from Anu today, baa also accepted in front of rakhi and kinjal that she should have not scolded and she did feel sorry for it, anu told everyone that no one will give kinjal any work. Everything is in her favour now, what is this attitude all about then that was shown in the precap.

I feel, they will not make her negative, she will realise her mistake, the way baa realised her mistake of comparing kinjal.

Phlo004 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

The way Kinjal behaved in the preacp is totally wrong 

What is the problem in a phone call she should simply called them that today she is going to come late 

Why they are turning such a good character into vamp just to show their regular saas bahu drama 

When anupama is saying sorry to her baa is also feeling bad 

So now what Kinjal wants ki vo dono usse haath jodke aur pair pakad kar maafi mangein kya 

today how rakhi behaved with pakhi is so wrong today her so called manner didn't stopped her mom pakhi has done a lot of mistakes but still she is a child 

I really feel bad just because kavya aur Kinjal job kartein so they don't want to work in home anupama bhi job karti hai vo bechari apni maa ki health ke liye bhi pareshan hai aur kaam bhi karein 

Kinjal is really turning into another kavya 

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Frankly speaking, I don’t understand what they are trying to show. Everyone works, no job is less than others. 

Baa felt bad and of course will try to not compare. What’s got Kinjal’s knickers in such a knot. It’s beyond ridiculous. 
Disappointing!!! 

These guys are showing that educated working women are rude and absolutely incapable of maturity. That’s not us working women are. 

Chat2sm thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: surabhi01

I was also student of 9,10 , 11 12 lekin main bhi ghar mein 30 , 40 roti banati thi   main bhi  bartan karti thi  aur pochha lagati thi  aur maid to 10 15 din ka ab sencend lagati thi har mahine 

I start Doinng bartan jhaadu pochha  when I was 10 and start learning cooking when I was 11 

So this is not excuse ki ki pakhi 11 main padh rahi to woh kaam nahin kar sakti 

I have seen  my cousin also who also study in 11 th but school jaane se pehle ghar mein jhaadoo ke laga ke jaati thi aur raat ka khaana woh banati thi 

No worries just njoy daily soap it's now turning into roller coaster so njoy

Edited by Chat2sm - 2 years ago
LoLo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: suresh555

The writers have gone crazy as they are turning the best character in the show into a vamp. Kinjal so far had balanced strengths but now she is just like any idiotic modern bahu. Congratulations writers for going on the path to destroying the show. Agreed baa was wrong but to create a rift between anu and kinjal is idiotic. 

You are so right.  They had such a pure relation.  Are we supposed to accept this?  My heart broke for Anupamaa.  How she fought for this girl and stood by her.  Kinjal is an idiot letting herself be influenced by the snake Kavya.  While I hate Anupamaa still in that house, I fail to understand Kavya’s hatred toward her.  She ruined her marriage and now she has her “V” why continue to plot against Anupamaa?  Why use Kinjal?  This show used to be my favorite, now I skip days at a time and I just don’t care.  It’s becoming so typical and cliched.

neo7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Namita-M

Frankly speaking, I don’t understand what they are trying to show. Everyone works, no job is less than others. 

Baa felt bad and of course will try to not compare. What’s got Kinjal’s knickers in such a knot. It’s beyond ridiculous. 
Disappointing!!! 

These guys are showing that educated working women are rude and absolutely incapable of maturity. That’s not us working women are. 

I don't think it is related to working women issue, I feel they showing the issues you face due to generation gap. Kinjal was always understanding and considerate. Right now she is getting instigated by Kavya and that has nothing to do with her being working women. Yes Kavya is using her being working women to instigate her, but if kinjal would have been say housewife, Kavya would have found another reason to instigate her.

I think makers are focusing on generation gap and how change is inevitable, that is the elders should change with time and cannot expect age old traditions to continue forever and ever. Like Anu explained baa today, unless you try new things how can you say it is not good.

I think focus is on that and on working women or not.

Because kinjal never said she doesn't want to work bcoz she gets tired she just wants them to not compare her or accept new methods also of doing household chores.

But yes, today she overreacted. Matter could have been solved easily by having a conversation, but Rakhi's interference worsened it and Kavya took the advantages of the situation 

itsTrueDeal thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I get it that Kinjal lost her cool one day. 

but the makers seem to be continuing with this stupid character butchering of Kinjal....how come suddenly she is becoming a vamp now.... does it have to be either black or white? ...i mean cant a person be normal again. looks at her core self...she used to be so good.