Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CottonWorld thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

These celebs will never encourage or even want their children to do anything apart from acting, directing,etc. It's easy money for them. 

A highly paid data scientist/doctor might also earn some 2.5 lakhs per month....this is too less given their lifestyle.

Isliye flop bhi ho tab bhi acting hi karne ka....this is what they might be teaching their young ones from the beginning.

Edited by CottonWorld - 2 years ago
Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: CottonWorld

These celebs will never encourage or even want their children to do anything apart from acting, directing,etc. It's easy money for them. 

A highly paid data scientist/doctor might also earn some 2.5 lakhs per month....this is too less given their lifestyle.

Isliye flop bhi ho tab bhi acting hi karne ka....this is what they might be teaching their young ones from the beginning.

As a matter of fact, films is a difficult job, considering how fortunes change so easily, how much luck factor is needed, besides the constant scrutiny into their personal lives. It takes a physical and mental toll. It's better to work as an entrepreneur and makes tons more money than actors do, without the downsides that comes with being in the movie business. That's exactly what Navya is doing, and that's something Aaradhya might also do.

But I don't think money is such a big problem for them considering the fortunes their families have already built. They can lead lavish lives just from the rent their properties receive every month. So they will only work if they want to, they don't need to. That's what separates them from the common man.

CottonWorld thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Lord_Voldemort

As a matter of fact, films is a difficult job, considering how fortunes change so easily, how much luck factor is needed, besides the constant scrutiny into their personal lives. It takes a physical and mental toll. It's better to work as an entrepreneur and makes tons more money than actors do, without the downsides that comes with being in the movie business. That's exactly what Navya is doing, and that's something Aaradhya might also do.

But I don't think money is such a big problem for them considering the fortunes their families have already built. They can lead lavish lives just from the rent their properties receive every month. So they will only work if they want to, they don't need to. That's what separates them from the common man.

Every job has it's own challenges. 

My post was related to remuneration only. An actor even if he/she is flop...they gain more than a doctor or an engineer do. But yes ...an actor's job is not stable. 

Hello_kitta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

You mean like tun-tun

Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I dont think we should subject a little kid to such debates just now

Maroonporsche thumbnail

She should try turret operator ðŸ˜†

canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Whoever bumped this thread, thanks I am now reacting to posts from 4 months ago. ðŸ˜¡ Sorry folks lol.

atominis thumbnail

Her choice. But usually women from Bachchan family are not encouraged to act in films. Aaradhya may be allowed to pursue some other profession but acting and modeling are difficult especially if senior Bachchans remain alive when she grows up. 

It will be much tougher for her as she will always be compared to her mom, grandparents in either looks or talent.

I hope she does not end up like Esha Deol who is still compared to her mom and dad and leaves the red carpet midway when media is more interested in her mom than her.

When you are daughter of woman who is called most beautiful woman in the world, and grand daughter of legendary actors, it is way harder to carve your own niche or live up to that legacy and expectations of people.

I feel bad for Aaradhya given how people speculated about her looks even when she was born or kept scrutinising her looks, eye color, height as a baby too. The burden of expectations on her is huge. She will also get lot of hate due to being a star kid and residual hate from those who hate her grandparents and parents anyway. 

Masses are not exactly looking forward to deluge of star kids nowadays. 

Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: atominis

Her choice. But usually women from Bachchan family are not encouraged to act in films. Aaradhya may be allowed to pursue some other profession but acting and modeling are difficult especially if senior Bachchans remain alive when she grows up. 

It will be much tougher for her as she will always be compared to her mom, grandparents in either looks or talent.

I hope she does not end up like Esha Deol who is still compared to her mom and dad and leaves the red carpet midway when media is more interested in her mom than her.

When you are daughter of woman who is called most beautiful woman in the world, and grand daughter of legendary actors, it is way harder to carve your own niche or live up to that legacy and expectations of people.

I feel bad for Aaradhya given how people speculated about her looks even when she was born or kept scrutinising her looks, eye color, height as a baby too. The burden of expectations on her is huge. She will also get lot of hate due to being a star kid and residual hate from those who hate her grandparents and parents anyway. 

Masses are not exactly looking forward to deluge of star kids nowadays. 

@bold: This feels so horrible to read even, and going through this seems like a torture at another level.

priya185 thumbnail

Her choice too early to tell

If yes then One day she may come with aryan khan