Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maraka_Musso89 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

And then people will cry nepotism and wonder if she'll be able to measure up to her mother legacy...

desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Being the daughter/ granddaughter of famous parents opens many opportunities not granted to common people.   I really hope she uses those privileges and does a career in something better than acting.

kites_and_stars thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This is the first time someone has called Aaradhya cute. The girl has been trolled for her looks since she was born. I used to think Aishwarya was pretty but then I looked at her offspring and it changed my mind. 

Yes, I think nepo kid Aaradhya will enter showbiz and do whatever her mother did. Aishwarya will make Aaradhya do modeling, acting, and dancing. Only a few more years till she debuts! 

Bachchan family doesn't allow their girls to enter showbiz but Aishwarya has never cared for her in-laws. She has been dragging her daughter to glamorous events and started putting makeup on Aaradhya since the girl was 6 years old. Bachchan family has no control over Aishwarya or Aishwarya's daughter. Aishwarya is raising her daughter the way she wants and even Abhishek is not allowed to come near his child.

Ash fans, don't hate me. The OP asked a question asking for opinions and I answered it based on what I have seen.

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Why does everybody assume Bachchan family women are not allowed in showbiz? Did ABsr ever say it out loud?

Cz Jaya & Aish worked after marriage

Shweta didn’t have the looks or charm.... Looked like ABsr in drag 

She looks 10 timers better now than in her teens, twentys....

Her recent fashion show performance was a hoot, showed they made them right decision...

Talis thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BettyA1

Why does everybody assume Bachchan family women are not allowed in showbiz? Did ABsr ever say it out loud?

Cz Jaya & Aish worked after marriage

Shweta didn’t have the looks or charm.... Looked like ABsr in drag 

She looks 10 timers better now than in her teens, twentys....

Her recent fashion show performance was a hoot, showed they made them right decision...

Maybe not up to AB (whether he actually wanted or encouraged or discouraged her we don't know) , but not up to her either but husband...

In the same interview, Amitabh Bachchan also spoke about his daughter Shweta Bachchan and said, "Let me tell you that of the four of us, she's the best actor. She has never indicated that she wanted to enter films. Besides, now she is married. Paraya dhan. So if she does want to enter films, it is up to her husband. Our rights over her ended the day she got married."

www.filmibeat.com/bollywood/features/2020/when-amitabh-bachchan-said-if-shweta-bachchan-wants-to-join-films-it-is-up-to-her-husband-306840.html

Their rights ended when she married, her husband's started and hers never existed - until she left him but even then it's not a family that will support divorce.

Edited by Talis - 2 years ago
MDNA thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lord_Voldemort

Did you create a new account in Aaradhya's name to ask this question?

You are always defending the mannequin 🤣

Softness thumbnail

Originally posted by: Talis

In the same interview, Amitabh Bachchan also spoke about his daughter Shweta Bachchan and said, "Let me tell you that of the four of us, she's the best actor. She has never indicated that she wanted to enter films. Besides, now she is married. Paraya dhan. So if she does want to enter films, it is up to her husband. Our rights over her ended the day she got married."

WTF 🤢

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

She already is annoying 🙄! 

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

“ Now she is married. Paraya dhan. So if she does want to enter films, it is up to her husband. Our rights over her ended the day she got married.”

If he had said, it’s both of their decsion it would’ve been fine...

But that’s how it was/is in the subcontinent, that’s the tradition like it or not...

And ABsr has always given the traditional Indian vibes... That’s why Kajra Re was a surprise 😛

6-Feet-Apart thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yes she will. Her mother started grooming her at the age of 6 by making her wear adult makeup and fake eyelashes. Who makes a 6 year old wear glamours makeup and fake eyelashes? Only Aishwarya does.

But first, she needs plastic surgery and skin whitening like her mother did to improve her looks.

And since she uses Bachchan as surname, she won't have to do what her mother did to become an actress. 

Women in Bachchan family don't enter film industry but Aaradhya is a Bachchan by name. She is Aishwarya's daughter only. Aishwarya is raising her with her parents and Abhishek has no input in Aaradhya's upbringing. Aishwarya will make her do everything that her greedy limelight hungry parents made her do. 

Anyone else excited for her debut? Only a few more years!