Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

usernameyrkkh thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Susan.Dsouza

anupama understand kinjal aur kinjal ko itna kaam b nahi mila where she can lose her job doo roti aur chai banane main kitna time lagta han uss se itna b nahi ho sakta bol dete simple matter wahi end ho jata kis baat ka attitude wo ab dekha rahe han ?

Lol if this stuff isn't that much work, Baa should do it herself instead of constantly nitpicking Kinjal. Or may be ask her son Vanraj to start doing his part. It's just 4 roti's, right? That's no work. Ask V to do it for his parents ðŸ¤ª

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

ab har koi kavya and rakhi dave toh nahi ban sakte na agar aise hota aaj yeh world end hota🤣

with alots of selfish people

Give me a break

Your comparing two ends of a spectrum 

Humans are a mix of Anu and Rakhi in this day and age 

Saint Anupamaa is not what people want to see 

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Drama Enthusiasts

Kinjjal ne bola tha baa se ki uski meeting chal rai hai aage baa ko khud samajhaya chahiye ki meeting aur project ki wajah se kinjjal ghar ke kaam pe concentrate nahin kar paayegi. Baa ko khud bhi samajhna chahiye  ki samne wala kyon nahin kaam kar paa raha hai after all she is Living in same house 

Susan.Dsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: silvermoonlight

Give me a break

Your comparing two ends of a spectrum 

Humans are a mix of Anu and Rakhi in this day and age 

Saint Anupamaa is not what people want to see 

first you need to chill girl dont react as this happening in real life just a show take it as show

second as you said humans are mix of anu and rakhi then according to you no one want to see saint anupama saint anupama is thousand time better then mohalle ki aunty rakhi dave and selfish kavya 

talk about ur self only what people want to see let them decide like me i dont see any thing wrong in anupama 

Susan.Dsouza thumbnail

Originally posted by: kooki07

i loved your answers for every question have been raised here . well done hope we all have that quality not get emotional but try to understand the situation and get the best solution .

i dont understand some people if anupama is not doing batameezi like rakhi dave ? handily situation politely  uss main wrong kya han ? agar cheeze ache se aur aram se settle ho sakte han why not 

Susan.Dsouza thumbnail

Originally posted by: usernameyrkkh

Lol if this stuff isn't that much work, Baa should do it herself instead of constantly nitpicking Kinjal. Or may be ask her son Vanraj to start doing his part. It's just 4 roti's, right? That's no work. Ask V to do it for his parents ðŸ¤ª

baa ko nahi pata tha kinjal itne weak han jo doo roti aur chai b nahi bana sakte sai bola yaha baa galat han kinjal bechari nahi bolna chahiye tha wo bohutttt hi weak han

Susan.Dsouza thumbnail

Originally posted by: surabhi01

Kinjjal ne bola tha baa se ki uski meeting chal rai hai aage baa ko khud samajhaya chahiye ki meeting aur project ki wajah se kinjjal ghar ke kaam pe concentrate nahin kar paayegi. Baa ko khud bhi samajhna chahiye  ki samne wala kyon nahin kaam kar paa raha hai after all she is Living in same house 

baa he akhele kyu samjhe chalo mana baa bhi galat thi but kinjal b  sai nahi thi wo bol dete ussne nahi ho raha matter wahi end ho jata na itne overreacting usske maa ne kyu kiya ek tareeka hota han bolne ka na baa ka tareeka sai tha rakhi dave tareeka toh pucho mat 

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

first you need to chill girl dont react as this happening in real life just a show take it as show

second as you said humans are mix of anu and rakhi then according to you no one want to see saint anupama saint anupama is thousand time better then mohalle ki aunty rakhi dave and selfish kavya 

talk about ur self only what people want to see let them decide like me i dont see any thing wrong in anupama 

Your the one who needs to chill.lady

You are personally coming after people here and getting worked up 

usernameyrkkh thumbnail

The way you're defending BitchÂ¥ Baa so aggressively, it's so obvious that you yourself are a bitchÂ¥ in-law who treats DILs like maids yourself ðŸ¤£ Or may be you've been a slave DIL for a while & suffer from Stockholm Syndrome.

The emotional investment is hilarious ðŸ¤¡

Susan.Dsouza thumbnail

Originally posted by: silvermoonlight

Your the one who needs to chill.lady

You are personally coming after people here and getting worked up 

are you serious now i come or you ? your commenting on my post beta phele sai se check karlo thread kiska han avai kuch bhi bakwas mat karo teek han na tumne mere post pe comment kara nahi pasand what iam saying aage badho na