Selfless Anupamaa

Susan.Dsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

No One Deserve "Anupamaa"

Anupamaa hamesha sabka liye pareshan hoti hai, sabki ka khayal rakhti hai, aaj uski mom bimaar hai and woh unka khayal rakh rahi hai toh log itna bhi adjust nahi kar sakte

Uss ne kabhi apne liye kuch nahi manga

🥲🥲

Na hi kabhi Anupama force kinjal ya any one for work

Aur na hi kabhi maid rakne ke liye mana kiya 

Par agar aaj usske maa ki tabiyat kharab han log thoda bhi adjust nahi kar rahe 

This is not fair 

Any thing can be replace but "Maa"  cant be replace  🥲🥲

Ps: rakhi dave always overreact 

Let kinjal handle her matter herself iam sure she can handle it much better and politely then rakhi dave 

And who is she ? Always give police ki dhamki ulta shah family should file case against rakhi dave for mentally torturing them

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chat2sm thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Agreed with u, 

This not done. Why always kavya and kinjal try to show themselves that they are best bcoz both r working in MNC. Kinjal why u feel bad when anybody compare  u with Anupama, she is ur mother she treat u as daughter, one thing today u proof that "bahu kabhi beti nahi ban sakti" . Really pathetic, u feel bad bcoz u don't want to become Anupama, Anupama she is great human being everybody want MIL like Anupama, why  Rakhi always create scene, first Rakhi control ur daughter then show ur anger to others. 

In this serial every working woman is behaving like Maharani, I feel bad bcoz they all have same feeling, like household chores r maid work really. Maid r also working women, give respect to maid otherwise if maid stop working by feeling that they r doing low class work then what will happen . . I m also working  in MNC as manager but I m  not crying all the time for maid, bcoz In reality working women r more strong they can handle both house and office together so Kinjal, Kavya, Rakhi u all r totally wrong, all three r using working women tag to hide their bad qualities. 

I feel for Anupama she loves everybody but nobody loves her except samar 

Edited by Chat2sm - 2 years ago
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Anupama is selfless

Here main gulity is baa 

Jub kinjal ne dikhaya baa ko apne kaan  se kinjal ke kaan mein blue tooth device laga tha 

Kinjal ne baa ko kaan mein blue tooth  laga hua baa ko dikhaya ki uski meeting chal rahi then why keep  baa keep taunting tea achi nahin banai tea theek se nahin boil hui 

At least when kinjal told ki baa meri meeting chal rahi hai to baa ko wohi ruk jaana chahiye  nahin taunt karna chahiye kinjal ko 

Kinjal ko meeting mein disturbance ho raha tha 

Baa ko adjust karne ki jaroorat hai 

Baa yeh bhi jaanti hai ki kinjal ka new project  ki wajah se kinjal ka kaam office mein  bhad gaya hai tub to baa ko aur  nahin choti choti baat taunt nahin karna chahiye kinjal ko 

Kinjal ko vanraj ke post pe job mile hai to kinjal ke upar bahut badi responsbilty hai 

Edited by surabhi01 - 2 years ago
Chat2sm thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Okay, but why kinjal has used that words about Anupama, she was not torchering her.Kinjal knows about Anupama mother,so she should apologize first without hesitation. Otherwise next Kavya will be Kinjal, bcoz her behavior is changing slowly slowly

Edited by Chat2sm - 2 years ago
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Kinjal ne tub anupama ko bola jub  anupama ne  kinjal ko boss ka example diya ki bade hai agar woh kuch bhi bole   to  choton ko jawab nahin dena chahiye  

Anupama kinjal ko baa ki galat baat pe chup rehne ko keh rahi thi isliye kinjal ne anupama ko yeh baat boli 

I dont why it is expect that kinjal should behave like anupama and keep silently bearing umcessary taunt of baa just because baa is elder 

Baa elder hai iska matlab yeh nahin samne wala chota hai use khuch bhi jo man mein aaya bolo 

Aur kinjal kaam kar rahi thi  jaise anupama ne kinjal ko support kiya waise kinjal ne bhi anupama ko support kiya hai 

Kinjal ne anupama ke liye toshu se kai baar ladaai ki toshu apni maa theek se behave nahin karta tha jub toshu  irritate hue anupama toshu ka kamra knock karke nahin aayi

Edited by surabhi01 - 2 years ago
Piyu08 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Anupooma should get out of that house ...none of them really deserve her ... Expect for Bapuji no one really care for her and her mother ill health situation she should move to her mother's house for some days ( I know PH has budget issues) but these house of shah family not big also 😆

Regarding Kinjal I think she should hire one maid for herself ...her mother Nagin keep talking abt how rich they r 🤣 Though never saw in her house ...

Baa should call their family maid soon ...

Edited by Piyu08 - 2 years ago
kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

i watched he yesterdays episode last night because we are behind from you baa was teaching Kinjal in the kitchen and had a smile on her face as well only yes about the tea she got angry . we can not blame the elders because of their age their behaviour becomes like a child . i dont iterfeare into my boys and girls house at all once my daughter in law  asked me about the dining room cuobored that where will it look good i just replied it is your house you do the way you feel it same as i do not want to interfere anyone into my house but when my mother inlaw was alive she used to caress all her daughter in laws from 4am till late night but none of us ever replied her and one i used to be coming back she used to say i said so many things about her and her family but she never ever replied me once ,realy i used to think i gat paid for all that .there is word call petence with that you can win every thing and even every person .

usernameyrkkh thumbnail

Dude, Kinjal understands that Anu is doing her best. But Anu needs to understand some things.. Being her mother, she needs to protect Kinjal instead of expecting her to silently tolerate Baa's tantrums. Anu doesn't want Kinjal to become like herself.. Great. But that should include not having to put up with Baa's unrealistic demands.

Anu has already lost her job once due to this exact behaviour of Baa's. That's what she got for treating Baa like her boss.

usernameyrkkh thumbnail

So a daughter-in-law should suffer for decades to get one compliment of selflessness from her parents-in-law?

Thanks, pass. Not a fair deal.

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

i meant Rakhi and kinjal should not had reacted the way Kavia  wanted them do they have their own brain ?