28-6-21 - Episode analysis

Piccadilly thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Finally marriage happened btw a cheerful Ahaan and a doubtful Ishqi . This marriage is just a beginning as both Ishqi and Ahaan said . More drama and issues are lined up .

Daadi escapes as pundit ji blames Rhea and her parents for everything. Daadi is enjoying the moment . I don’t think these two will patch up but may be Rhea convinces her pregamnacy to daadi and would be ready to remain submissive to her then She can reenter otherwise Daadi is cunning to accept Rhea who backstabbed her once . 

Ishqi is doubtful of her relationship future . She feels Ahaan always need proof to understand her whereas in Daadis case he trusts her blindly . Well really liked how she drew parallel with daadi on Ahaan’s trust . Ishqi enters all dressed up . She was looking mesmerisingly beautiful. Ahaan was all smiles as he was eager to enter the wedlock . I didn’t like Ahaan’s costume . His dupatta looked odd and was not matching at all . While taking pheras Ahaan had answers in his mind for all Ishqis doubts . Maasi did the kanyadaan on Ahaanis insistence which was a welcome change . He promised to support her all his life and never to doubt her in his mind . Daadi remained with constipated face throughout the wedding . Newly wed took ashirwad from everyone. It was so cruel of daadi to not bless her willingly when she had all the blessings for her grandson . Sarla made my day by blessing Ahaan and even Ishqi . She didn’t taunt just blessed her to remain happy . Everyone leaves for celebration whereas Ishqi shares her doubts with Ahaan about his trust on her but they couldn’t complete as Karthik pulled them . Karthik and Ishqi have a talk in their room where Ishqi shared her doubts with karti. So happy to know that there is someone sensible in that house to support Ishqi always and stand by her . I felt really happy when Ishqi voiced out her doubts . We all have that concern about Ahaan knowing how easily he gets influenced by anyone . Ahaan have a talk with daadi where he expresses his concern of both daadi and Ishqi staying under one roof and Ahaan unable to choose anyone  every time. 

Episode had realistic approach to marriage of a couple who are very much in love but lacks trust .

In the precap Ishqi runs from her SR to meet Savitri who confesses to Ishqi everything . Ahaan receives a call from Ishqi who tells him that she need to inform him something.

All episodes are rushed nowadays . I think they are planning to stretch misunderstandings now that’s y rushing all good episodes . Even the new promo is so disturbing. How come Ahaan believed Rhea so easily and Ahaan didn’t look remorseful of his act or so . Instead he was quite cool about it and his only issue was Ishqi won’t understand. There was no tension in his eyes . Whereas Ishqi had even when she is hiding not her own thing . Why the makers can’t give us some good weeks without much negativity. They need to push Rhea into it so fast . Ishqi will have doubts regarding Rhea when she comes to know of it . Ahaan has the audacity to doubt Ishqi on every silly thing but ha so much trust on Rhea when she talks about pregnancy. I don’t get it . Maybe it’s due to his nature of getting influenced easily. Poor Ishqi will have fought time dealing with daadi and Rhea pregamacy and Davitris truth . I sincerely hope Ahaan confess to Ishqi as soon as possible and should not hide from her such a grave situation. May be this whole fiasco will cement their trust on each other . Hope so

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunaina02 thumbnail

I think  Dadi will understand that Riya 's pregnancy is not due to Ahaan 

It will be interesting to find out what is more important to her 

-  her hatred for Ishqi 

-   Riya and family taking her name and betraying her 

And I hope Ishqi will be the one to suggest DNA testing when the pregnancy-baby thing will come out in open .

DailySoapBai thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Loved the parallels Ishqi made today. The background score was really good as well. 

Ahaan's siblings trust or shpuld i say know Ishqi more than Ahaan. Sonu and Raj figured that she was in trouble as Sonu knows that Ishqi would never leave her Bhai like this. And we all know about Kartik.  They will be the ones who will put on their spy hats when they find put about Rhea.  

I hope Ishqi confides in Kartik when she gets to know about Savitri's truth. Hopefully chachi too gets to know... she will be able to connect the dots. I feel like chacha ji too has a soft corner for Savitri but his mother aka Ahaan The Mahaan's Dadi dear has threatened to kill herself... way to hold your own son hostage. 

My guess is that Veer Malhotra was abusive and in self defense Savitri must have harmed or killed him leading to Dadi torturing her like this and even attempting to kill her. Savi is the reason she hates Ishqi as Ishqi has met Savi.... cuz initially she liked Ishqi. 

esprit_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I liked today's episode overall - don't have much more to add than I already did in EDT. 

I don't think Rhea-Dadi will be teaming up anymore. I think Dadi will continue her efforts to malign Ishqi on her own - and after her heartless ashirwad I liked how Ahaan went to talk to Dadi maturely regarding all of them living under one roof and that there needs to be an effort to appreciate his wife.

The Rhea pregnancy thing, in my opinion, will be by Mehtas to get back at Dadi-Ahaan. As her mother even pointed out, the mastermind and criminal is Dadi and they were just pawns - i doubt they would want to be in that position anymore. Rhea and family never had any personal issue with Ishqi - what they did was wrong but I doubt they would have done anything had Dadi not gone to Rhea and discussed her plan to conspire against Ishqi. 

On a different note, I am glad that Ishqi already has her guard up against Dadi and that the Savitri reveal will happen soon - I need Ishqi to be on her guard at the Malhotra house because she needs to know Dadi is pure criminal. And the trust comparison is also important because Ishqi needs to understand that with the kind of blind faith Ahaan has on his Dadi, she would need more than solid proof to clear the MU about his mom and it can't just be about "he said / she said".  

kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I liked today's episode a lot. Some of the moments were really striking like he was holding her hand all the time when Ishqi asked herself if this guy will ever take a stand for her right after that Ahaan took a stand for maasi in Kanyadan, then Ishqi's questions and his answers during pheras. It was a very well-done sequence. 

Ishqi had doubts about Ahaan not trusting her so she was very overwhelmed when he did on Haldi. Today's kidnapping and Ahaan's dialogue of "Hum sabko laga Ishqi bhag gayi" added to that. But Ahaan did trust her this time and Kartik also told her but she was not ready to accept it. Can't blame her though, Ahaan ne kaand hi aise kiya hai😆. 

I really liked Sarlu's aashirwad, it was very honest from the heart. She was like abhi aa gayi hai family to le le😆. I felt bad for Mehtas😆.

I think Chachi stopped the police because she knew dadi is part of it and did not want to expose dadi like this. I am happy that Ishqi knows the real face of Dadi. I just hope she doesn't go and confront dadi like an idiot. She should play smart. I think she will eventually confide with Chachi and chachi seems to know about Dadi. 

I wish they had added some moments like mangalsutra, varmala and photo session with champaign celebration. 

asthana.shaily thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Same here. 

Some moments were sooo much heart touching and as you pointed out the way he held her hand so tightly telling everyone clearly that he will never leave her hand and then Ishqi doubting him n he taking the stand.   

I also loved Ahaan giggling all the time. I loved the moment when maasi does the kanyadan and he giggles out of intense happiness. 

All credits to Param Singh for doing it sooooo beautifully and he actually was looking like a doll...

Ahaan actually made up for us for all the episodes where he didn't smile. Today his smile was not leaving him only 

Yes they could have added some naughty moments of varmala n romantic moments of mangalsutra but it's fine.

The convo n the wedding promises were awesomest 

Sarla aunty was a darling. She actually should have given more footage than Daadi who was looking like she is about to rush to washroom

Overall a nice episode

Piccadilly thumbnail

Daadi is evil. So I think her hatred for Ishqi will be more . Rhea she will

Be siding with bcause she knows her cards and can oust her whenever she wants . Moreover Ahaan doesn’t love her also . So she can have Ahaan with her always 

Piccadilly thumbnail

Ya , agree that Ahaan’s siblings know Ishqi more than him . He actually was floating in love didn’t get time for understanding and all bcause attraction was overpowering. I agree Ahaan’s dad was abusive but Daadis character also changed from bad to worst also . Earlier she liked Ishqi as a third person but never ever wanted to make any relation with her .

Piccadilly thumbnail

I am also happy that Ishqi came to know of daadi before entering Malhotra house . She will be cautious and won’t do any blunder like direct confrontation either Daadi or  Ahaan . She will wait and collect proofs . Mehta’s will like to take revenge on daadi Ahaan as they had nothing for Ishqi . But in time these two will patch up to plan against Ishqi . Because Rhea can’t enter that house with Ishqi being there and daadi will be knowing Ishqi has savvy with her and for her own selfish reason will put Ahaan’s love on stake . If Ahaan confirms in Ishqi about Rhea pregnancy she won’t believe easily as Ahaan did , I am sure . Ishqi has reasons to hide but for Ahaan there is no valid reason . 

Piccadilly thumbnail

Ya there were many good moments to

Cherish like Ishqaan holding hands always and Ahaan smiling throughout the function in contentment. Sarla was a darling to bless Ishqi . I also wished they showed more celebrations instead of jumping into another drama . Mangalsutra and all they skipped . Ahaan was the one enjoying his wedding to the fullest after all he gets to marry the gi he loves . His happiness shows his love for Ishqi .