Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

The Difference between Dhara & Suman

No matter how obnoxious are Suman’s patriarchal ways and thoughts but one thing Suman does very well is ripping the band-aid off and letting it bleed. Percolating the toxins out of wounds accelerates healing while Dhara always tries to calm and volcano by throwing water on it. Result: steam and more pressure! 

In short, Dhara’s approach is never addressing any real issue but tackling the problem by only focussing on moving on! Today, Suman didn't say a word between Shiva and Raavi while they left for fighting! Dhara, on the other hand, reprimanded them for their Bachmann. A true mother doesn't tether children but lets them grow. 

I wouldn't say I like her thoughts, but I sometimes feel she speaks better. 

bhavna101 thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace

This is the first time in their history that Shiva didn’t stop on Dhara’s command. Something new is tying him to Raavi now... shiddat?

I would call it anger and madness actually.

Transference thumbnail

Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace

This is the first time in their history that Shiva didn’t stop on Dhara’s command. Something new is tying him to Raavi now... shiddat?

Yes, maybe! It's between them now. 

Miss.M thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SlytherInMe.

my break is good, it has given me time to focus on other things but hopefully I'll be ending it soon 😳

sorry you had to read it 🤣🤣

Glad it happened.🥰🥰... I'm officially off till end of next week because I'm riding solo for a week in the house with the LOs 😂😂😂

milkcakejamun thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhavna101

I don't know about that but I know that the only women that are important for him are Dhara and Suman. Raavi feels like a responsibility he just walked away from.🤔

As much as it seems that way, I do think Raavi has carved herself a special place in Shiva's heart. Despite all the words Suman and Dhara have told him, it was Raavi's words he was reflecting upon while sitting in the tree. If she didn't carry some type of importance, he wouldn't express his range of emotions whenever she is close by.

He wouldn't feel proud whenever the Pandya family praised her, he wouldn't feel so anguished when he witnessed the NDE they shared, he wouldn't be close to tears when she grabbed him by the collar neck to demand why he thought he had the right to give her up like this, and he certainly would not be reflecting on her words in the aftermath.

Even in the precap, it seemed as though he was trying to remind himself why avoiding Raavi's birthday party was for the best. It seemed like he wanted to be there, but because of the ongoing kangan issue, he thinks it's best to distance himself.

Transference thumbnail
Unless it's mad, passionate, extraordinary love, it's a waste of your time. There are too many mediocre things in life. Love shouldn't be one of them.

Dreams for an Insomniac

Both of them have Madness Unleashed 

bhavna101 thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Transference

The Difference between Dhara & Suman

No matter how obnoxious are Suman’s patriarchal ways and thoughts but one thing Suman does very well is ripping the band-aid off and letting it bleed. Percolating the toxins out of wounds accelerates healing while Dhara always tries to calm and volcano by throwing water on it. Result: steam and more pressure! 

In short, Dhara’s approach is never addressing any real issue but tackling the problem by only focussing on moving on! Today, Suman didn't say a word between Shiva and Raavi while they left for fighting! Dhara, on the other hand, reprimanded them for their Bachmann. A true mother doesn't tether children but lets them grow. 

I wouldn't say I like her thoughts, but I sometimes feel she speaks better. 

That's the one of the two cases where I like Suman aunty better. Dhara wants to bury the issues and move on and ignores the cracks in the relationships.

She interferes in everybody's issues and wants them to solve their differences her way. She still thinks that all of them are kids and treats them the same way.

Transference thumbnail

Shiva’s thought tree has become a memory of Raavi today! He usually thought about Suman, Gaumbi and Kangan earlier, but today it was Raavi! She matters to him; her words matter, her words too. 

Farq Nahi Padta is probably just a reminder to tell himself more than others. Itna Farq padta hai ki his thought tree perching had him thinking and crying there. Her words were the only memories he had during his most vulnerable and private moment. 

SlytherInMe thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: milkcakejamun

As much as it seems that way, I do think Raavi has carved herself a special place in Shiva's heart. Despite all the words Suman and Dhara have told him, it was Raavi's words he was reflecting upon while sitting in the tree. If she didn't carry some type of importance, he wouldn't express his range of emotions whenever she is close by.

He wouldn't feel proud whenever the Pandya family praised her, he wouldn't feel so anguished when he witnessed the NDE they shared, he wouldn't be close to tears when she grabbed him by the collar neck to demand why he thought he had the right to give her up like this, and he certainly would not be reflecting on her words in the aftermath.

Even in the precap, it seemed as though he was trying to remind himself why avoiding Raavi's birthday party was for the best. It seemed like he wanted to be there, but because of the ongoing kangan issue, he thinks it's best to distance himself.

I agree - Raavi definitely holds some importance in his mind and heart but since Dhara and Suman have raised him and are his mothers, their importance at this time is more noticeable but it doesn't mean Raavi's importance doesn't exist

ValleyOfPeace thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Transference

Yes, maybe! It's between them now. 

But haven’t that been there always? Now it’s awareness of their reltionship? That they r exclusive to one another? That they are tied?