Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nups_mish thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Miss.M

Preet from Khoobsurat

I like that song❤️ why does she have to make reels on all good songs and ruin them!!

SlytherInMe thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Nups_mish

Good morning jaan🤗 Ashu maine socha teri technique aajmake dekhti hu🤣 par mujhe joote pade😆

chal koi nahi 🤣🤣 hum koi aur plan sochenge 😉🤣

Miss.M thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nups_mish

I like that song❤️ why does she have to make reels on all good songs and ruin them!!

Thank god you watched it on mute.. I cannot unsee it😭

Edited by Miss.M - 2 years ago
bhavna101 thumbnail
Most Liked (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: AppleOfEye

Okay this thing happened so fast that thik se SS bhi nai le paayi but this itself is making me laugh 🤣🤣🤣

🤣

SlytherInMe thumbnail

Originally posted by: GrilledCheese

Good morning Ashu 🤗

Ab teri technique hum pe nahi chalegi, hum same galti baar baar nahi karte🤣

tujhe pata hai na ke mere techniques badalte rehte hai 🤣🤣🤣

for the sake of a gag, maine toh pura gag chapter likha tha 🤣🤣 soch kya kya karsakti hoon 😉🤣

SlytherInMe thumbnail

Originally posted by: AppleOfEye

Okay this thing happened so fast that thik se SS bhi nai le paayi but this itself is making me laugh 🤣🤣🤣

Donald Duck 🤣🤣🤣

Miss.M thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SlytherInMe.

tujhe pata hai na ke mere techniques badalte rehte hai 🤣🤣🤣

for the sake of a gag, maine toh pura gag chapter likha tha 🤣🤣 soch kya kya karsakti hoon 😉🤣

I started sirf meri Dulhan late so i think i skipped that... Might have to go read it 

maanmeet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: milkcakejamun

Welcome to the forum! Though I don’t agree with every word, thank you for taking the time to write out your thoughts as it often is a time consuming process (I began this response when it was page 141 of the previous EDT and now we have reached page 2 of the new EDT 😆)

As others have mentioned, I don’t think Raavi or his relationship was a motivating factor at all. I think, instead, he simply used Raavi as that is the only leverage he has against his Maami.

Personally, I always thought Shiva needed those kangans back to settle his emotions regarding his father’s death. Those kangans are the last, tangible connection he has with his father. They represent his father’s final act of love and the happiness the family had when he was alive. Seeing them on Prafulla’s wrists are probably a constant reminder of how he was unable to do anything to help his father. In fact, as per Shiva’s characterization, he feels more hurt when his family is hurt by others than when he is insulted by others. Therefore, I felt as though these kangans were a bitter reminder of how he was unable to do anything to protect his father. Perhaps by getting them back, he can tell himself that he is strong enough now to protect his family.

I don’t know if he was entirely fine with their running feud in general. He typically becomes very heated whenever he sees those kangans and his emotions go overboard once Prafulla insults him as well. But, I think the one reason he was able to calm down each and every time was his hope that he would be able to get those kangans back at one point or another. His marriage with Raavi, unfortunately, probably created some sort of hopelessness in him as he now has to “respect” Prafulla as she raised Raavi. It’s much easier to fight against an irrelevant individual who you have “no” connection to. But it is much harder to fight against someone you will repeatedly see/interact with in your life. And he probably realized this as these past few kangan fights are much more emotionally charged.

Also, with Prafulla’s constant reminder of his connection to Raavi, Shiva probably needed to prove to her and the rest of his family that Raavi (unfortunately for us fans) means nothing to him at the end of the day. So she can’t use Raavi now or in the future as a shield. As a husband, he will take care of her and protect her, but he will not go above and beyond. A lot of episodes back, Dev mentioned, “I know Shiva. He would never leave anyone in danger.” It made me think that Shiva would protect anyone, even Maami should she be in danger. But that doesn’t mean I think he feels nothing towards Raavi. I think their childhood bond has carved out some place in his heart—a place where even Dhara and Suman cannot reach. And that’s what I think is special and unique about their bond. Because through all Shiva’s hatred, Raavi was still able to make an untouchable impression on Shiva, and this just might be the seeds to sow their relationship.

I don’t think he ever had a plan. Shiva is someone who acts with his heart—not his brain. Quite honestly, I believe he asked because this was the one “respectful” and “easy” way he could get those kangans back. There wouldn’t have to be a fight. He wouldn’t have to use his anger or a sickle. It would just be simple and easy as he is now a son-in-law to the family just as Prafulla thought she would be "safe" now that Raavi was a daughter-in-law to the Pandya family.

Personally speaking, I think the fight would’ve fizzled out like it had in the past. He probably would try to get those kangans back in another manner before they left the haveli, but I think he would’ve calmed down at the moment. But Prafulla’s taunts caused him to reach an all-time high in terms of anger. As mentioned before, her taunts probably made him realize that Prafulla will use Raavi as her trump card in the future. He needed to let her know that Raavi and he have not reached that level in their relationship. He was fine with or without Raavi(as long as she is alive and happy), and that Raavi is not Prafulla’s trump card.

love you for beautifully penning this down.....👏👍🏼🤗

Nups_mish thumbnail

Originally posted by: SlytherInMe.

chal koi nahi 🤣🤣 hum koi aur plan sochenge 😉🤣

Haan waise Anita ke reel ka quota khatam toh hoga nahi.. roj naya content milega apne ko so we have to think of new techniques to lure everyone on the forum!😆😆 

Nups_mish thumbnail

Originally posted by: Miss.M

Thank god you watched it on mute.. I cannot unsee it😭

Sorry jaan🤗 koi nahi kal mai uski reel post nahi karungi... but parso kar dungi😆🤣