PS|EDT #35|The Curious Case of Shiva's Adbhut Plan and Missing Rishita - Page 10

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: bhavna101

I don't know about that but I know that the only women that are important for him are Dhara and Suman. Raavi feels like a responsibility he just walked away from.šŸ¤”

Iā€™d like to disagree here. I would agree with every stupidity Shiva does, but Raavi is subconsciously essential to him. He has never passed away the responsibility of her Haq as a Pandya Bahu. He was the most affected by her death attempt. 

Shiva is hideous when he equated Raavi with the Kangan, but she is important too. He might not be vocal, but many times, he has proved otherwise. 

He doesn't respect her- agreed. He was pathetic, agreed, but she isn't someone whoā€™s merely his responsibility. 

Edited by Transference - 2 years ago
Adrift_At-Sea thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: bhavna101

I would call it anger and madness actually.

From Raaviā€™s side itā€™s awareness that he is now hers, however he is, is secondary.

Transference thumbnail

Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace

But havenā€™t that been there always? Now itā€™s awareness of their reltionship? That they r exclusive to one another? That they are tied? 

Probably, yes. Anger, as I had told in my previous elaborate post, mimics passion and somehow consumes the world between the people experiencing it. 

raindropsroses thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Wow Avi! Back with a bang! Loved your take on this 

Seeing them on Prafullaā€™s wrists are probably a constant reminder of how he was unable to do anything to help his father.

This is so true, the way Shiva refuses to heed to every one of his family really conveys his helplessness. Heā€™s never gotten any closure for this part of his past. He really needs that closure with this kangan issue for him to proceed with his life.

bhavna101 thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Imgur is still giving me problemsšŸ¤Ŗ

The babuji gifs are ready and the site is slow

Adrift_At-Sea thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Transference

Probably, yes. Anger, as I had told in my previous elaborate post, mimics passion and somehow consumes the world between the people experiencing it. 

So now its bot just that.

He hs begun to see her as in really see her as someone who holds a part of him.

Thats why Dhara s presence was clouded for him for the first time.

raindropsroses thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: milkcakejamun

As much as it seems that way, I do think Raavi has carved herself a special place in Shiva's heart. Despite all the words Suman and Dhara have told him, it was Raavi's words he was reflecting upon while sitting in the tree. If she didn't carry some type of importance, he wouldn't express his range of emotions whenever she is close by.

He wouldn't feel proud whenever the Pandya family praised her, he wouldn't feel so anguished when he witnessed the NDE they shared, he wouldn't be close to tears when she grabbed him by the collar neck to demand why he thought he had the right to give her up like this, and he certainly would not be reflecting on her words in the aftermath.

Even in the precap, it seemed as though he was trying to remind himself why avoiding Raavi's birthday party was for the best. It seemed like he wanted to be there, but because of the ongoing kangan issue, he thinks it's best to distance himself.

Completely agree! Raavi has made her way into her heart in some level, and quickly working her way up.

Just that at this point the kangan issue precedes everything else in his life. Someone who has never disobeyed his bhabhi and mother his whole life refused to listened to him today. What played out between him and Raavi was similar. 

I mentioned this in the previous EDT too. He says to Dhara, ā€œagar isne faisla kar liya ki isse humara saath nahi aana.ā€ I think he knew that even if he refused his family would somehow make Raavi go back with them.

bhavna101 thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Here are the babuji dance gifsšŸ˜†

I haven't used a psd yet so the quality might not look goodšŸ¤”

manny136 thumbnail

Can someone make a gif of rishita with her mouth getting stuffed by dhara with a ladoo lol

Transference thumbnail

Shiva gets extraordinarily vulnerable and helpless when he isn't able to save his family members from pain. It's a sheer feeling of helplessness he experienced every time he wasn't there to protect his family. Be it his fatherā€™s death along with Maamiā€™s Kangan or inability to save Dhara from taunts to the helplessness of letting Maamiā€™s family back again into their peaceful world-Shiva goes upset at his weakness. 

Let's take a time travel and go back to a scene where Dev tries to lift sacks to experience Gaumbiā€™s pain. Shiva rushes and takes one for the team, saying: Tujhse Nahi Uthega,ā€ I will pick it up. He goes beyond his human capacity to live that sacks supported by his brothers. He is like that only. 

There's NOTHING in this world that can justify what he did to Raavi today! He is wrong, and he will realise it soon.