Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Whatever765 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: water_83

Waise pari rakhi bandh bhi le ...paar bs kaunsa gift denge πŸ˜† for first raksha bandhan to both ..he is on verge of ..

Itv ka sabse kanjus pati ....isliyeah imlie brought sasti dadhi aur mooch πŸ˜†

Organic hai sab kuch....gift ki kya zaroorat...bhavnaayen!! 

_Seera_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Whatever765

Behno ek thread mein raho na! Mere se itna multitasking nahi horela hai! πŸ€£

same.. i am just getting confused kya ho kya raha hai πŸ˜†

water_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anuannie

Hahahah🀣Ya phir kya division improvement k chalte tyag dega pari apni rakhi ??..dilse re dilse reπŸ˜†

sk ka tamacha hai ..no worries plus bs will give him details abt his mud spa activity with sk ...πŸ˜†

water_83 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Whatever765

Organic hai sab kuch....gift ki kya zaroorat...bhavnaayen!! 

nic words ne bedagargh kiya hai platonic ,organic ,πŸ˜†

Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Seera_

Agreed... she is very aware about her surroundings very observant.. thats why she was bale to see Aditya Imlies equation as well as malini's lie.. 

but point yeh hai ki she never learns from her mistake.. she did what she did with her life.. why would you want same fate for your own child??? why would you want Malini suffer the way you suffered.. 

That makes her oblivious to her own childs feelings.. malini had a heartbreak and now she has a divorce tag.. thats a lot to live with.. here she needs more support (i am not defending malini or her character flaws i am just stating the circumstances) from her family and then u get Anu and dev.. two worst parents.. wanted her to work out her loveless marriage.. thats just beyond me.. i cant fathom even if u r worthless human being u cant be bad parent.. but these two cross that boundary every time πŸ€’

But that is the thing na. She does not think she is being a bad parent. She is able to see through Malini and she is able to understand that she is lying and very much still in love with Adi. So like the high society mother that she is, jo beti ko chahiye I will move heaven and earth to get it for her. Also she does not want to acknowledge that Adi is not in love with Malini and if she even does acknowledge that, she will also have to accept that of all people, Imlie "stole" Adi from under Malini's nose. Matlab uske husband ki najayaz beti is the reason that her phool si beti's dil dukha, khoon baha and everything else. While she wants to be a good mother for her daughter her basic nature will not allow her to go beyond "Imlie won and my daughter lost ADI" like it was a competition.

Anuannie thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

@whatever Hahahaha,,,itna nahi hasau maar pitegi phir(bachpan ka logic) chalo aankhen dikhao ab🀣

Tawa hi dedo just a reminder k imlie needs to make moti rotiz for him,mentos dimag ki batti se poem ka bhi kuch ho(seera khush hum khush)πŸ˜†

wese water to chahegi aj bhi samey se parey,technology se bhi woh puzzle wali gadi dedeπŸ˜†

_Seera_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: water_83

Waise pari rakhi bandh bhi le ...paar bs kaunsa gift denge πŸ˜† for first raksha bandhan to both ..he is on verge of ..

Itv ka sabse kanjus pati ....isliyeah imlie brought sasti dadhi aur mooch πŸ˜†

woh pallo se cheese cake banawayega.. sab kuch ghar ka ghar mein.. aur fir kha bhi lega.. 3 time dinner jo karna hai πŸ€£

water_83 thumbnail

Bs ki halat paar gana  pyaar hai ya saaza πŸ˜†

_Seera_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anuannie

@whatever Hahahaha,,,itna nahi hasau maar pitegi phir(bachpan ka logic) chalo aankhen dikhao ab🀣

Tawa hi dedo just a reminder k imlie needs to make moti rotiz for him,mentos dimag ki batti se poem ka bhi kuch ho(seera khush hum khush)πŸ˜†

wese water to chahegi aj bhi samey se parey,technology se bhi woh puzzle wali gadi dedeπŸ˜†

kitni ummeed baandhe baithi ho tum Imlie se anu ji ??? πŸ˜†

aisa kachchu na hone wala.. tawa poem, watch sab kuch swept under rug πŸ€£

water_83 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Seera_

woh pallo se cheese cake banawayega.. sab kuch ghar ka ghar mein.. aur fir kha bhi lega.. 3 time dinner jo karna hai πŸ€£

uss khana thoos ne ke chakkar mein moonji ki musibat le aya ..πŸ˜†....phir bhi iss admi ka shauk poora nahi huya ...πŸ˜†haar cheez excess mein hai ..

Biwi,shadiyaan,jhoot,khana,πŸ˜†

Edited by water_83 - 2 years ago