Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Seera_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Anuannie

Pari hi miss hua hai bus,baki nishu ko rock ghoshit kardiya gaya hai😆

aap kyu rock kko gaali de rahi hai.. woh jyada achche se rock ki acting karega compared to nishu 😆

_Seera_ thumbnail

ye water ji ne yaad dila de..usse mujhe woh pilla yaad aya 😆Arey arey arey kya yaad dila diya,dadda😭Ek mahine se banda bandh hai ye log ek dafa bhi milne nahi gaye ya woh bhi imagine karna hai hume k ho chuka hai?🤣

Dadda ko makers bhul gaye toh Aditya au imlie ko bhulna hi tha 😆

abhi aayenge wapid nishu ki shaadi mein.. apna tamancha swaag leke 😆

Anuannie thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

🤣🤣🤣Narayan narayan .Rock rocked,Nishu shocked😆

Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Seera_

her thinking is the main problem in general.. her so called status has ruined lves in two generations... still being completely ignorant of that fact is soo upsetting.. 

yes problem is that malini lost to imlie an illegitimate, not so well spoken also not as beautiful (as per Anu) as malini.. this mindset can never be changed.. she will be like this and making everyone elses life miserable in the process.. 

but i expected better from Dev lekin woh bhi waisa hi hai.. 🤢

Dev toh alag level pe hai ji. Like I said, AC atleast has been consistent and us viewers have never expected any redemption from her. She was always meant to be that person who is supposed to ruin everything she was a part of due to her nature. Aur the best part is that she continues to be like that without feeling any remorse, sticking to her characterization from episode 1.

Dev unfortunately has been worse. He has been showing concern and being nice, par andar se khola and a bigger hypocrite than AC. Anu ke views ka toh humein pata hi tha, lekin Dev ki asliyat abhi baha aa rahi hai. He is a spineless hypocrite, who will not own up to his mistake, yet has the gall to question others regarding theirs. He will not have the guts to own up to his EMA, but will make Malini feel like crap for hers. While I understand that having an affair is wrong, but it is like pot calling the kettle black. Atleast in Mailini's case, Adi is not only aware about her relationship, but also supports her. So how should it matter to Dev who Malini chooses as long as she is happy. But nahi, usse apna pita hone ka haq jatana hai, without ever fulfilling the farz that relationship demands. So ya, in a toss up between AC and DC, I will anyday choose the vitriol of AC over DC's crap.

Anuannie thumbnail

😆Woh ek alag siyapa hai..shukar is dafa they know ghar k rishte plus haalat,warna fourth battle of panipat  honi thi satyakam k hote😆kmse kam will get to see sk n meethi..ache din aane wale hain👍🏼

_Seera_ thumbnail

😆Woh ek alag siyapa hai..shukar is dafa they know ghar k rishte plus haalat,warna fourth battle of panipat  honi thi satyakam k hote😆kmse kam will get to see sk n meethi..ache din aane wale hain👍🏼

actual mein achhe din aane wale hai.. mumbai set will give more possibilities of PD n all too.. i am looking frwd to some light romantic scenes between dadda and mithi too 😆 if possible in front of painter babu 🤣

Apsvenky thumbnail

I am so excited to see T family interact with SK and Meethi. Mujhe sach mein wahaan "Hum saath saath hai" ke Vibes dekhna hai. I hope makers humein kuch achche wale scenes de apart from the drama.

Apsvenky thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Seera_

actual mein achhe din aane wale hai.. mumbai set will give more possibilities of PD n all too.. i am looking frwd to some light romantic scenes between dadda and mithi too 😆 if possible in front of painter babu 🤣

God I really want to see Dev's face on seeing Meethi all dressed up as a suhagan with SK. Uski jo chop hogi, woh dil ko itna sukoon degi ki kya kahoon. I really want that if DC ki sachi comes out that Imlie chooses SK I front of Dev, so he understands that he never had a chance.

Anuannie thumbnail

Meetha has always been too good,SK too.....Malini to ab knows meethi too n vice versa...sk ko bahr kc learah..kc malini se juda hai.sab honge function me .....yeh ek complex equation lagrahii filhal😛

Apsvenky thumbnail

Meetha has always been too good,SK too.....Malini to ab knows meethi too n vice versa...sk ko bahr kc learah..kc malini se juda hai.sab honge function me .....yeh ek complex equation lagrahii filhal😛

But mazedar hogi. I am really looking forward to it. Also lagta hai bechare T family ke ghar aaj kal koi bhi shayad bina drama ke puri hi nahi hoti. Pehle aadi ke shayad aur ab Nishu ki shaadi mein itna drama. Bechron ko shanti se shaadi karne kab milega pata nahi.