Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Whatever765 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

LOL! You guys finished the thread up! ðŸ¤£

Enjoying all those comments...carry on! I am stuck on a meeting- muted and laughing and liking them all! 

Anuannie thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

@water banda positive tha tabse dikha nahi,mila nahi

daggar se yaad aya bechari ki jo bus stop pe shabdon ki dulayi hui,woh to japta hoga raat din,nahi jaana mohe imlie dagrya😆

about the promo ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

@whatever ðŸ’”

_Seera_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

But that is the point na. One thing I have to give AC. That woman has been consistent with her thoughts since day one, kabhi flip nahi hui. Even her husband ki behudgi dekhkar bhi apni society ki image ko madde rakhte hue, she forgave him and told him, you keep your EMA, I keep your name. So her telling Malini off still makes sense, coz usne khud wahi khela hai and still chosen to be married to Dev society ke saamne. Isliye toh even in the precap she is very clear - you married my daughter, yu keep her coz I will not allow you to have a life outside her circle of influence. Matlab wahaan pe bhi her grouse is not that he is leay Malini, but that he is leaving her to be with his "naukrani". So yeah she is vile, but atleast she is consistent and aware of what is going on, unlike a lot of the other characters, who either flip at the drop of a hat or are completely oblivious to their surroundings.

Agreed... she is very aware about her surroundings very observant.. thats why she was bale to see Aditya Imlies equation as well as malini's lie.. 

but point yeh hai ki she never learns from her mistake.. she did what she did with her life.. why would you want same fate for your own child??? why would you want Malini suffer the way you suffered.. 

That makes her oblivious to her own childs feelings.. malini had a heartbreak and now she has a divorce tag.. thats a lot to live with.. here she needs more support (i am not defending malini or her character flaws i am just stating the circumstances) from her family and then u get Anu and dev.. two worst parents.. wanted her to work out her loveless marriage.. thats just beyond me.. i cant fathom even if u r worthless human being u cant be bad parent.. but these two cross that boundary every time ðŸ¤¢

_Seera_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Anuannie

daggar se yaad aya bechari ki jo bus stop pe shabdon ki dulayi hui,woh to japta hoga raat din,nahi jaana mohe imlie dagrya😆

about the promo ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

@whatever ðŸ’”

konsa promo? maine kya miss kiya.. 

water_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anuannie

about the promo ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

@whatever ðŸ’”

shayaad promo yeah bhi aye 

Kya Prakash wah ja payega apne pehele raksha bandhan ke liye ðŸ˜†

Anuannie thumbnail

Water ka max trp potential promo: kya is raksha bandhan imlie bandh payegi prakash ko rakhi😆

We prefer pari over chaturvedis kabhi bhi kahin bhi actually yeh ehsaas horaha

Anuannie thumbnail

Hahahah🤣Ya phir kya division improvement k chalte tyag dega pari apni rakhi ??..dilse re dilse re😆

water_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Waise pari rakhi bandh bhi le ...paar bs kaunsa gift denge ðŸ˜† for first raksha bandhan to both ..he is on verge of ..

Itv ka sabse kanjus pati ....isliyeah imlie brought sasti dadhi aur mooch ðŸ˜†

Whatever765 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Behno ek thread mein raho na! Mere se itna multitasking nahi horela hai! ðŸ¤£