Anupamaa Written Update 23 Jun 2021

Sutapasima thumbnail

Appreciative of Art

Posted: 2 years ago

Geeta is sleeping till late morning in the middle of the hall n snoring loudly disturbing baa’s Pooja . She asks her tk sleep in balcony . Geeta raises hue n cry . Baa scolds the maid but she retorts back insults to baa .Anupama intervenes and tries to exp,aim to Geeta but the maid thinks too great of herself . 

Huge ruckus ensues at Shah house between Baa Anupama and Geeta .

This pulls in VanYa into the argument . The confrontation escalates i to a fight and ultimately AnuPam amd Vanraj both demand Kavya throw that maid out who is the root cause of this clash .

Maid Geeta is so disgusted that she herself refuses to work I;this hiuse any more . 

Further clashes ensue over Geeta’s demand of a month’s salary . Finally Vee settles her dues and sends her packing .

Kavya vouches to throw Anupama out of this house 

precap

Kavya informs Kinjal about a at Savitri Pooja next day n offers to buy matching kurtas and dares for VanYa and KinTos . 

The couples decide to fast n perform Pooja Kavya asks Anupama to go to her mother’s house for the day so that she is not heart broken by watching the couples together .

Anupama states she will never become a Kavya for any couples and advises Kavya never to become an Anupama and give up ehr relationships 
Kavya is speechless .

Edited by Sutapasima - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neo7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Suta I told you na that promos are misleading. In promo they showed that anupamaa is telling kavya ki apna ghar sambhalo and all, but actually vanraj told her ki mera sab kaam tum karogi, tum ghar sambhalogi. And we all know vanraj toh hai hi aisa. Wahan kyun nahi boli kavya ki tum bhi meri help karo, main akele kyun karu?

Bekar main sab anupamaa ko judge kar rahe the based on promo.

Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Thanks for the written update

Baap re! Kya bai thee 🤣 kya nakal utari kavya ki 🤣🤣