Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alittlebitcrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Ocean_of_waves

In between Ishqaan wedding, Forum is showing me Matrimonial ads. Meri shaadi nahi ho rahi hai🤣

did u search about Shaadi ? XD

Ocean_of_waves thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: alittlebitcrazy

did u search about Shaadi ? XD

Nahi 🤔

esprit_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Lol all I had that song playing in my mind after Ishqaan dance ... old song from Roja .. Rukmani Rukmani 🤣🤣

My mom texted me after the episode and was commenting on the khullam khulla romance - my mom is kind of open about all this and she was making fun of my dad in process Saying he was blushing lol 

Edited by esprit_00 - 2 years ago
alittlebitcrazy thumbnail

I hope it's not just haldi and drama .after kal Ka episode, meri haay lagegi agar romance Nahi Aaya toh . Verbal BHI chlega , bass Hona chaheye.

jacinta_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: esprit_00

Lol all I had that song playing in my mind after Ishqaan dance ... old song from Roja .. Rukmani Rukmani 🤣🤣

My mom texted me after the episode and was commenting on the khullam khulla romance - my mom is kind of open about all this and she was making fun of my dad in process Saying he was blushing lol 

I can imagine,its kinda of weird when your parents tell you about the episode...thank god for phones varna mein continuously blush karti aur mere parents mujhe dekh kar bolte itna kyun sharam aarahi hai...as if he is dancing with you🤣🤣

Edited by jacinta_91 - 2 years ago
jacinta_91 thumbnail

Vaise i feel maybe i was right about one thing, they have edited the episode of sarla taunting dadi and ahaan...lagta hai sach mein koi jasoos hai gul ki teams se isliye pata chal gaya ki hum jassos ban kescript padh rahe te🤣

NormalGirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jacinta_91

Vaise i feel maybe i was right about one thing, they have edited the episode of sarla taunting dadi and ahaan...lagta hai sach mein koi jasoos hai gul ki teams se isliye pata chal gaya ki hum jassos ban kescript padh rahe te🤣

That will come later on😔wedding or sangeet day.

YouAreLoved thumbnail

Sneak peek waise kitne baje takk aa jati hai? I swear agar kal jaisa siyappa hua na, to ishqi ne to nahi chalayi par maine roadon pe metro chala deni hain

Edited by SuMod - 2 years ago
esprit_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
jacinta_91 thumbnail

Did anyone notice ginni said to sarlu sonu ko tumhe pasand nahi thi par jhukna padna na ...sarlu said yeh ginni idiot hai,kuch bhi bol deti hai🤣🤣🤣