Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ishqaan thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Monstuholic

Among Hindus, the law says that saptpadi is essential or any custom that has been followed without break. 

Are you a law student? ðŸ˜†

Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ishqaan

Are you a law student? ðŸ˜†

I am an advocate 

esprit_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Aside from the fact that they’re playing a negative role on IPZN... this is very sweet:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CQWY8kNh-zd/?utm_medium=copy_link

Champa2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kankabhor

Question on Hindu wedding rituals: Is engagement really a part of the ritual? 

As far as I know, ring exchange is really a new phenomena adopted from western culture. Traditionally (some regions can be different) it is Roka which is rishta pakka thing, Haldi and Pheras. These are the most important. Mehendi is applied on hands but it is not big function many times. Sangeet is optional. 

In Maharashtrians, we have Sankalp where Manglashtke are played (this is like taking blessings from all guests before the wedding). So some cultures can have few changes. 

Engagement was not always with a ring. In southern Indian wedding rituals, there used to be a ceremony that is similar to Roka or Tilak as called in some cultures. It used to be done by exchanging coconut, betel leaves, and each side would gift the groom and bride some form of clothes. That's all. All these mehendi, sangeeth, ring exchange are evolutionary byproducts influenced by other cultures and probably started as a status symbol. 100 years ago, in southern India, wedding ritual used to be for 7 days but all were performed to make the boy and the girl get comfortable with each other if you think the logic behind them. They all used to be arranged marriages and the bride and groom would be young.

Come to think of it how many girls are virgins nowadays when they get married? so there is no point of calling anything Kanyadaan.  I don't mean any offense to anyone for their choice here. Everyone has right to do what they want to.

I hate the word itself. Daan means donation, a daughter is not some stuff for you to donate it to a person.

On a lighter note, Karthik was the star and I feel is the star of the show. He makes me smile.

esprit_00 thumbnail

I think the police showing up might be the cliffhanger and the MU won’t be sorted until the day after ... 

maybe that’s why ishqi goes missing - or maybe PH decided to cut that entire part as the script got released lol

Champa2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: esprit_00

I think the police showing up might be the cliffhanger and the MU won’t be sorted until the day after ... 

maybe that’s why ishqi goes missing - or maybe PH decided to cut that entire part as the script got released lol

I thought Ishqi goes missing on wedding day and that was due to Savitri. Oh well, as long as they get married to each other, I don't care what happens. 🤣

k0sha2831 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Scared for the sneak peak ðŸ¤” hoping they preview some ishqaan scene don’t want to see the haldi drama yet 

esprit_00 thumbnail

Mehndi ke dance ke baad na jaane kitni kirmich ki balls were bouncing off the walls ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

jacinta_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I just watched the episode....yaar jisne bhi bola hai ahaan is horny as f...is so rightsmiley37....mujhe to sharam aarahi thi,thank god episode akele hi dekhle varna my parents would have thought what the hell is wrong with mesmiley37...kya episode tha yaar,dadi and rhea ki dhamki itni pikkhe laga mujhe,the episode stealer was sarla aunty, kartik and co and also ahu lalla.oh god avm ko kya hogaya hai...i have goosebumps nowsmiley37

Ishqaan ki dance itne beautiful te...and darhea and gang ki lookssmiley37 karthik is godfather sahi bola,if can i would love if karthik does kanyadaan,he ialways supported ishqaan and if masi cant do it then karthik should get the chance.i love the episode only thing is mehendi was too short and ishqis hands had no mehendi...logic nahi te ki mehendi ki raat par koi mehendi nahi ti🤨

But the best thing is param posted a pic in twitter,thats the cutest thing he did and i loved the pic. I want more parakshita pics from params acc..😆

Ocean_of_waves thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

In between Ishqaan wedding, Forum is showing me Matrimonial ads. Meri shaadi nahi ho rahi hai🤣