Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arvi_006 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Tomorrow's episode is shouting leap....the leap essence has already made an entry

Katy4566 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arvi_006

Tomorrow's episode is shouting leap....the leap essence has already made an entry

From bon side or ani side 

I loved aura acting she showed form starting whatever bon went through and how everytime she was faced with problems

Hope after leap bon sake rahe hai society needs a fierce bon

She has many scars 

Rudhita18 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Sabbu chali gyi kya tu ðŸ˜­......baaki saare bhi chale gye .Chalo phir main bhi chalti hu .... Good night 😊

Katy4566 thumbnail

From bon side or ani side 

I loved aura acting she showed form starting whatever bon went through and how everytime she was faced with problems

Hope after leap bon sake rahe hai society needs a fierce bon

She has many scars and if ani remains heartless towards her or cold ,she won’t be able to beat it but ek cheez true hai form bon side it will take a lot of time to develop love for ani if misunderstandings huyi as her today state and her pain and her outburst indicates the bon who had belied on relatiosbwont come back 

And it will take time for ehr to indulge her again in vahi and wife roles as she relate how in her childhood she was indulged in marriage all time

Ek cheez sure hai after leap itv drama nahi trahega Bon ki child to pre teen growth dikhaayi hai aura ne

Aanchal continue karegi same growth and she will be hardened by society and for her truth and righteousness above relations hinge 

ARoadLessWalked thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rudhita18

Sabbu chali gyi kya tu ðŸ˜­......baaki saare bhi chale gye .Chalo phir main bhi chalti hu .... Good night 😊

Good night 

Janu.301017 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katy4566

Will he do marriage with bon , I don’t think so he ill use law Thai time as he came wearing a coat and all

He will use his power ,name and fame tris time

Bondita was on fire and kya action thi aura ki - who says after seeing this scene we need elder bon 

Bon has realised everything as to whatever she went through and look at course of dialogues how she told ani what’s my bhala and wants me to live happily and with dignity 

She has lost her innocence and hardened by society and tm opened her eyes on whatever bad thing that used to happen to her and she used to forget 

Ab after leap kaise same bon thahri I guess bon ka character after leap stone hearted and painful hoga seeing current scenario

No no..I think you got me wrong..I am not saying marriage or remarriage with Ani..but says bonditha will agree to marriage to other guy...at the cost of releasing sakha babu..but Ani will use his power and stop the marriage and take her to london

mprvn36 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

They are telling that 8 year leap is coming in story. Bondita will return from London as barrister. Is it mentioned that Anirudh will also accompany her or is she alone going to London?

Katy4566 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mprvn36

They are telling that 8 year leap is coming in story. Bondita will return from London as barrister. Is it mentioned that Anirudh will also accompany her or is she alone going to London?

Nothing about post leap storyline I guess yeh bas ek hype hai 

Something will change I guess humari request ke baad London mein post elap college journey dikhaaye

Did u watch tomorrow episode 302

Bon ki mature growth kitni acche se dikhaayi hai she realised whatever her own loved ones did to her ,put her life at risk and how her sakha babu did things for her 

Aashi_009 thumbnail

Oh bhai vo serial" yeh rishta "ptani kab tak chalega ......tum logo ko kya lagta hai hamari budhauti tk to khtm ho hi jaega n 🤔.

Vaise kya connection banaya hai tune ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£mann gye yaar 

Mereko toh lagta hai ...woh atal hai like Mano---rudh

Aashi_009 thumbnail

Good night everyone🤗