Barrister Babu Episode Discussion Thread

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Hello everyone

Alex Brush Regular

Anyone can post the updates of the episode at his/her convenience

Please keep the environment of this topic as per the Barrister Babu Forum Rules and Regulations

The discussions of appreciations of Anirudh and Bondita can be at a limit here, afterward it should shift to their respective ATs.

No bashing of any characters, negative or positive.

Do not name-call any actor/ actress.

No comparisons with other shows even.

PS: Please, try not to cross the 150th page. 

Ps: Kindly do not post single-word comments like and Landed or emojis

PPS: Anyone at the end of the EDT just tell me which all episodes were discussed, so I can update at the top

AdineKirnberg-Script Regular

Российский Сервис Онлайн-Дневников | Осень, Узоры, Гифу

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Goldstar7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks  Madhuri 🌼🌸🌻🌹

sharafah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Honestly guys, we have done all we could and voiced out our opinion! My main concern was if leap was coming the girl who plays as elder Bon should have the same capacity as Aurra such as being cute and fierce at the same time and should be really good in showing various shades of emotions which Aurra did flawlessly! I saw the new bts and they look good! Hopefully the girl can act well as Aurra so that we can connect with the Bon we have been extremely fond of. I am going to miss Aurra very very badly. I still stick to what I had said. Leap was not necessary now but what can we do at this point? I will watch it for Pravisht and give this new Bon a chance but Aurra has set the standards extremely high so let's see.

Katy4566 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharafah

Honestly guys, we have done all we could and voiced out our opinion! My main concern was if leap was coming the girl who plays as elder Bon should have the same capacity as Aurra such as being cute and fierce at the same time and should be really good in showing various shades of emotions which Aurra did flawlessly! I saw the new bts and they look good! Hopefully the girl can act well as Aurra so that we can connect with the Bon we have been extremely fond of. I am going to miss Aurra very very badly. I still stick to what I had said. Leap was not necessary now but what can we do at this point? I will watch it for Pravisht and give this new Bon a chance but Aurra has set the standards extremely high so let's see.

Which bts are u talking. About ?? I am unable to get it

Hope they would have taken 3-5 yes leap and then showed her taking college and barrister degree

As I can predict after lep kya story hogi 

sharafah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katy4566

Which bts are u talking. About ?? I am unable to get it

Hope they would have taken 3-5 yes leap and then showed her taking college and barrister degree

As I can predict after lep kya story hogi 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQYkgtsBCUq/?utm_medium=copy_link

This was the pic Katy 😁

Katy4566 thumbnail

Today epsiode is love the way aura is looking beautiful so simple

They way she acted of an unconscious girl and anirudb protecting her liek doll

The change of expressions she saw when she remembered thakumaa promise

They way she showed pain when walking 

Amazing yet very emotional

Ani is so daring for bon and caring tok

ARoadLessWalked thumbnail

I think we should watch the after  leap story as a completely new show because Anirudh won't be the Anirudh we have known till now as per Pravisht's interview. Don't keep any high expectations from the story from now on and you won't be disappointed. 

Katy4566 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jdr_26

I think we should watch the after  leap story as a completely new show because Anirudh won't be the Anirudh we have known till now as per Pravisht's interview. Don't keep any high expectations from the story from now on and you won't be disappointed. 

What changes will be there as if u see current epsidoes bon is ani jeene ki vajah and he is doing everything for Bondita ,he cares for her like she is her soul and dil

Toh kya changes ayenge

He ill never hate bon agar elap is point pe aayega

Guys I guess leap ki story suspenseful hai ,sirf look reveal kiya hai it has some fishy thinkg 

Leap ka post story mein kuchh fishy hai 

Nothing about charscare changes are there jabki voh bhi aajaata hai 

Aashi_009 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Mai toh hun hi innocence ki devi

Mere jitna shareef koi nhi hai 😈

Katy4566 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jdr_26

In fact he is loving and caring right now he has whole plans to move to London with Bondita and be there with her and he can’t live without ehr