Frequent Posters

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago
bhavna101 thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: manny136

I think we suffer from the need for instant gratification on each episode but that's not possible. 

Aisa nahi hai yaar! The makers have lost all logic and the flow between the episodes!

Raavi was walking fine yesterday and today she was limping.

Shiva was trembling while applying for medicine on Raavi's wounds, he was so scared when she almost died and today he says this🤢

What we are looking for is logic.

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ItsmePriya

I have lost hopes...they seem to focus completely on something else

Mango aachar, ramp walk, food and food, garba ..all petty things have limelight here😆

i don't mind the focus on these things.. the original focused a lot on food and the mundane everyday things of life too.. but poori ki poori story isi bar bana di toh kaise chalega? 😕🤣

Nups_mish thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ItsmePriya

I have lost hopes...they seem to focus completely on something else

Mango aachar, ramp walk, food and food, garba ..all petty things have limelight here😆

Seriously., just give them some time until they start showing Somnath track. I am hoping the original charm of the show will return.. They will have their entire crew with them and not have to struggle with a handful of people😃 Just 2 weeks more.

maanmeet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes

But that's hitting and abusing. Lol that should be used for Dhara. Shiva has not yet hit her, so it wouldn't be appropriate.

i am not saying my shiva is doing this......i just gave meaning in hindi.......now m feeling so bad......i am not saying about him

Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: maanmeet1

i am not saying my shiva is doing this......i just gave meaning in hindi.......now m feeling so bad......i am not saying about him

Oh no...don't be. I didn't take it the wrong way.i was I guess just continuing from previous conversation that there isn't really a proper translation in Hindi so what they used is probably correct.

Sakmen thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nups_mish

Sakshi you are a strong woman! Please don’t apologize for sharing your feelings with us! We are all here to help you in whatever way we can! I am sorry for all that you are going through but please remember that there is always light at the end of the tunnel! Jab life me aisa lage ki isse bura aur kuch nahi ho sakta tab always remember its going to get better from here. And all these challenges and sorrows in life make you stronger. Trust me! I know bolna bohot simple hai. But when you will overcome all these challenges and face all your sorrows you will realize life is not that bad! 

Mai aur kuch karu ya na karu but. I always thank God for one thing - For giving me this life and giving me the people in my life who make it beautiful! Life kaisi bhi ho but ye zindagi teri sabse badi gift hai Sakshi! Zindagi nahi toh kuch nahi! And dekh tere aaju baaju tujhe itne log milege jo tujhe sach me pyaar karte hai. Aajse I will always ask God to bless you with the best!! 

Sorry thoda emotional post tha but I will always pray that you get the best in life Sakshi!!❤️❤️

Thank you for all the love🤗❤️

Can't be grateful enough to all of you!