Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhavna101 thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: ItsmePriya

Itna mehanat hum kyun kare...the writers themselves are not interested in their show...let  us watch it till we can ...nahi toh chod denge

Yeh bhi sahi bola!

Chhodo yaar, we'll keep an eye on the written updates and if something good comes, then I'll watch.

Otherwise, like you said, we have to let this go.

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: bhavna101

Phhir chhodo yaar, rehne do aise hi. Itna spam kaun kare, faltu ki mehnat🤪

I guess the makers are already getting some feedback on Twitter.. who knows how they're taking it or if they will act upon it 

funny_fubar thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raingoddess

I’m thinking of taking a break and watching old shows & then returning once Somnath track starts ðŸ˜† maybe binge any worthy episodes in between. 

If I want laughter, I can watch BHRK... at least it would be quality humor ðŸ˜†

I can’t make sense of the ShiVi scenes either. Nothing seems genuine between them because of the lack of connectivity. Shiva who is so fearful of her getting hurt, didn’t react when she mentioned dying. An intense scene in their room would have made sense followed by Raavi pointing out his manhandling & the two putting everything aside to address these issues! But nope ðŸ˜†

The makers spend so much time on useless nonsense… as @Transference mentioned… screenplay is terrible. They spent so much time yesterday on showing how Anita executed the Tel kaand… which ultimately led to no where. They could have just shown her pouring some oil and Raavi skidding… why all the Dhara walk 

Instead they could have added some more monologues for Raavi and Shiva. Especially Raavi… what is she thinking? Is she even processing what Shiva has done for her? 

The OG had a lot of monologues for Mullai so you understood and empathized with her turmoil. Hope they improve Raavi’s characterization too ðŸ˜”

ItsmePriya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhavna101

Yeh bhi sahi bola!

Chhodo yaar, we'll keep an eye on the written updates and if something good comes, then I'll watch.

Otherwise, like you said, we have to let this go.

Exactly...we have many other things to focus on🤗

Nups_mish thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

The BGM editors are next to be thrown in that lake ...they putting some comedy bgm at wrong places is getting too much crappy now..the manhandling outburst lost the impact because of the sudden comical bgm 

I am giving these makers chance until they come to Mumbai... I am looking forward to seeing more of Janu and Pandya store scenes... Want this haveli nonsense to get over soon😡

bhavna101 thumbnail

BHRK shaadi episodes are oh my repeat watch😆

The badi roti rajni makes ðŸ¤£

If you enjoyed Rajni the robot, you will definitely enjoy the alien family of Badi Door Se Aaye Hain!

Just ek baar try kar dekhne ka, it is a brilliant show!

Edited by bhavna101 - 2 years ago
bhavna101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: GrilledCheese

i am talking about the end of "adbhut" episodes that we got for the past 2 days, not the end of the show

show toh chalega since it is getting trp ðŸ˜†

Abhi bhi kahan hi khatam hua hai adbhut🤪 Monday ka episode hi dekh lena, isse zyada hi adbhut hoga!

Nups_mish thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Exactly...we have many other things to focus on🤗

The only reason to watch this show is ShiVi and them getting back to Mumbai ðŸ˜­ Uske baad I will give them a month to mend themselves. Hopefully they follow the original scene by scene instead of using their own brains

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: funny_fubar

The makers spend so much time on useless nonsense… as @Transference mentioned… screenplay is terrible. They spent so much time yesterday on showing how Anita executed the Tel kaand… which ultimately led to no where. They could have just shown her pouring some oil and Raavi skidding… why all the Dhara walk 

Instead they could have added some more monologues for Raavi and Shiva. Especially Raavi… what is she thinking? Is she even processing what Shiva has done for her? 

The OG had a lot of monologues for Mullai so you understood and empathized with her turmoil. Hope they improve Raavi’s characterization too ðŸ˜”

@bold: this! this is somethign that is seriously missing.. Raavi just doesn't seem to register anything Shiva does for her.. we don't even know what she thinks about him, or if her opinion of him has changed at all😕

Mullai's gradual change in her feelings for Kathir was done so well 

ItsmePriya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nups_mish

I am giving these makers chance until they come to Mumbai... I am looking forward to seeing more of Janu and Pandya store scenes... Want this haveli nonsense to get over soon😡

I have lost hopes...they seem to focus completely on something else

Mango aachar, ramp walk, food and food, garba ..all petty things have limelight here😆