Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: bhavna101

Me too!😆

I'll watch Shararat, MHRW, Badi Door Se Aaye Hain (Oh boy! That's a gem! - I would suggest others to watch it too. It such a wonderful show!), and BHRK ofc!😆

@bold - it just doesn't make any sense!🤢 I am so disappointed!

OMG, Shararat. Is that the one with Shruti Sheth and Farida Jalal❤️? I used to loved that growing up.

I'm going to go watch some Ba bahoo aur baby this weekend. Haha it can lighten up my mood any day!

bhavna101 thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Raingoddess

Krish & Gaumbi are literally side characters these days. Even Dev (as much as I’m not a fan, he is an integral part of the show). Whatever happened to the OG PS where everyone had a role to play. *smh*

Gaumbi is definitely a side character now but Krish has been turned into an extended cameo🤪

Dev is just there to show his pyaara pyaara lakhon mein ek face!🤪

I wish I knew Tamil or Telugu, I would prefer watching them over this!

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: funny_fubar

It’s interesting how the tide turns 🤣 At one point pretty much every one used to FF scenes where Rishitha was there.

Or was that more of a DevTa effect? 🤔

I think that was more of a DevTa effect.. 😆 We can bear Rishita, but absolutely cannot stand Dev 😆

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: bhavna101

Gaumbi is definitely a side character now but Krish has been turned into an extended cameo🤪

Dev is just there to show his pyaara pyaara lakhon mein ek face!🤪

I wish I knew Tamil or Telugu, I would prefer watching them over this!

The telugu show is disgusting with a hundred times more negativity than the hindi one 😆

The original Tamil one is really good though 

Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ItsmePriya

Except for rishitha everything was boring and crappy as usual😆

What have the days come too?! We're actually enjoying Rishita-Dhiva scenes because of Rishita over ShiVi scenes. If someone told us that last week or the week before, we'd laugh at that.

If only the writers could maintain continuity and consistency to make ShiVis scenes meaningful.

Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Okay guys I’m off 😆 honestly don’t have much to add to the discussion. Going to go watch something to change up my mood 😆 

ItsmePriya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

The BGM editors are next to be thrown in that lake ...they putting some comedy bgm at wrong places is getting too much crappy now..the manhandling outburst lost the impact because of the sudden comical bgm 

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Also during the ShiVi scenes, I didn’t feel any tension. Usually when a couple I enjoy watching on screen fights, I feel their tension. Even if both are wrong, there is something that makes you go omg wow!!

Like in QH, when SaHil fight on their wedding night, they both say some really mean stuff to each other but I remember my face heating up from tension and shock (I was much younger than too 😆). I admired the acting and the fire exchanged between the two. 

Here, I felt nothing. Not comparing the two but there was a serious lack of intensity that went beyond being right or wrong. It might be due to the disjointedness but I didn’t feel bad for either one. I did feel for Raavi during the Maami scenes but nothing during ShiVi ones. The sudden switch to comedy doesn’t help either. 

Exactly everything is disappointing 

bhavna101 thumbnail

I love Shararat! Maybe I should binge that again!! Will look into Badi Door... MHRW is too much for me 😆 tried watching it a few times but can’t do it. Everything about that show turns me off despite the fact that I loved Sikku’s previous show. 

I think I def need a break from PS.

You definitely should watch Badi Door Se Aaye Hain! It's about an alien family who comes to Earth in search of their missing son "2015"😆 They don't have names, they have numbers.

They settle into this Sunshine colony and try to mingle with humans, and they start helping them in their own unique way, and these aliens sometimes teach the humans what humanity is!

It's a masterpiece, I tell you! The episodes are available on youtube and sony liv!

bhavna101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: GrilledCheese

apart from spamming the cast on Twitter or Instagram, I'm not sure what else can be done 🤪

Phhir chhodo yaar, rehne do aise hi. Itna spam kaun kare, faltu ki mehnat🤪