Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manny136 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

ITV does this unrealistic disservice by showing that couples have to be in love to be physical together or its wrong lol they should watch Pak shows half the time the couple barely knows each other but they are realistically living a full married life. ITV show make the Sr such a big deal or its discussed by everyone or used as a weapon against the couple lol

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Nups_mish

Lol seriously people are making fun of him and poor guy doesn’t even realize 🤣 he is reposting those memes🤣

I guess he's happy that Dev has finally got some attention instead of being royally ignored by anyone and everyone 🤣

ItsmePriya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/157456333

Finally updated today's dose...God I need to develop concetration more....too many distractions😆

Do chip in your comments guys❤️

Miss_SR thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I think for the first time I'm glad I have to watch PS later than everyone else. I can see how the new money lending kand goes from all your reactions. I'm already overthinking about it, I need to remember that it's just a show and a character 🤦‍♀️😕. I forget ShiVi are not actually real and it's really not happening 🤦‍♀️😆.

Nups_mish thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: GrilledCheese

I guess he's happy that Dev has finally got some attention instead of being royally ignored by anyone and everyone 🤣

Haha so true!! Interviewers uska naam bhi bhul jaate hai! Akshay ko Akash kar diya tha🤣🤣

ItsmePriya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Transference

Chipkali k nakhun 🤣

Nakhun ache hain 

Jokes apart, I really loved this one! 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQITmKhBxUC/?utm_medium=copy_link

Beautiful...I love the song and shivi is a treat here❤️

maanmeet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Transference

Somehow, I love the whole intimacy of these shots. The scenario was super cliche but it had its Shiviness or should I say Adbhutness intact smiley36

As much as I would love them to talk and share, but I guess every couple is different. Their vibe is not falling in love but the simple realisation that they have always been there but didn't see each other in the same light. 

Do we think Raavi doesn't love Shiva? She always has, as she would have loved any other family member of Pandya Parivar. What's lacking now is her seeing him in a new light of her changed relationship. 

She may call him names, but she would like to care for him. Maybe not as her husband but as her family. We might want to think marriages are based on excellent understanding, but any marriage takes a lot of time which includes love or arrangement. Sometimes, as long as years. 

It first starts with a physical attraction and compatibility! 

Shivi isn't there yet, given their multifactorial issues. 

1. Personal animosity 

2. Family dynamics

3. Personal preferences

4. Dev and a love past 

They being able to talk will be the last thing that would strike them. They have their tiny moments of conversations where Shiva talked about his clothes and addressed her embarrassment. 

Currently, they both are trapped in a dilemma in their heads. 

1. For Shiva-Mental blockage due to Dev and, of course, hating her. Her rejection and his not being good enough.

2. For Raavi- Her constant pondering has always been why Shiva is so rude to her. Why is he angry at her? If you see, this question is often repeated by her. She is stuck because Shiva hasn't been able to find this answer himself. 

That's why their journey gravitates more towards Shiva! When He discovers himself and takes that journey to self-introspection, He would Give her the necessary Closure and Move forward To her journey! 

Though cliche, but this scene had her nails as her focus, their Chudail Chipkali Deewar analogy. 

Shiva is shivering due to the leavening of the stiff fibres of his heart. He has moved from the initial grief along with her. Maybe, he is allowed to feel. Marriage in our society is a sexual transaction. No matter how much ITV tries to glamourise it but “being in Love to Confession to consummation” is the most unrealistic trope. It happens the opposite. Generally, people get married, consummate, and there's no confession involved. The actual falling in love occurs gradually and very progressively. Confession is not a destination but a journey. So maybe, he is subconsciously attracted to her and probably uncomfortable around her. You cannot keep on burning with desire around someone you cannot consume. I like their progress. It's more natural than any ITV trope! 

Post the near-death experience; he feels closer to her. It's as if he has allowed his brain to reevaluate what he means to her and vice versa. Hence, his question to Raavi, “Despite living with me for so many days, you are asking who I am? 

Anyway, coming back to the scene. Love the intimacy f each and every shot! 

Looks like he indeed took at bump on his head 

I love this camera angle! There's something very soft about this scene smiley42

Bacchi is scared. 

He is gone in a reflective mode. I love his solitude and introspective nature. 

these 2 will hold me back no matter how shittier the show gets.......m in love with dem......

waise bhi ITV has no logic and no continuity....

ItsmePriya thumbnail

I am done finally.. up to date with the EDT🤪

raindropsroses thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Miss.M

I think I am one 😂 not too sure about everyone else (PS I'm not that old but I definitely feel like one) 

I don’t think anyone of us is that old 🤣

But it’d rather be a snobby aunty than a “take my name” kid 🤣

Edited by raindropsroses - 2 years ago
mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: manny136

ITV does this unrealistic disservice by showing that couples have to be in love to be physical together or its wrong lol they should watch Pak shows half the time the couple barely knows each other but they are realistically living a full married life. ITV show make the Sr such a big deal or its discussed by everyone or used as a weapon against the couple lol

This is exactly what happened in my life. I had an arranged marriage barely knew him for 1/2 hr, we said yes. He was in the US and I was in India. That was the time internet was coming up in India, so we exchanged emails and talked over landline as cell phones were rarity.  There were 6 months between our engagement and the wedding. I boarded my first flight to the US, after 2 kid who are now teenagers  and 18 years of marriage, our love now has been the strongest ever. Our life is like Pak drama😆, nothing like what they show on ITV😆

Edited by mpks1 - 2 years ago