Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raindropsroses thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: mpks1

This is exactly what happened in my life. I had an arranged marriage barely knew him for 1/2 hr, we said yes. He was in the US and I was in India. That was the time internet was coming up in India, so we exchanged emails and talked over landline as cell phones were rarity.  There were 6 months between our engagement and the wedding. I boarded my first flight to the US, after 2 teenagers  and 18 years of marriage, our love now has been the strongest ever. Our life is like Pak drama😆, nothing like what they show on ITV😆

Awwww I love this ❤️🤗🧿

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

This is exactly what happened in my life. I had an arranged marriage barely knew him for 1/2 hr, we said yes. He was in the US and I was in India. That was the time internet was coming up in India, so we exchanged emails and talked over landline as cell phones were rarity.  There were 6 months between our engagement and the wedding. I boarded my first flight to the US, after 2 teenagers  and 18 years of marriage, our love now has been the strongest ever. Our life is like Pak drama😆, nothing like what they show on ITV😆

Awww 🤗

SandhiaM thumbnail
Expressionist (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 2

Awh what a beautiful story ❤️❤️❤️

ItsmePriya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

This is exactly what happened in my life. I had an arranged marriage barely knew him for 1/2 hr, we said yes. He was in the US and I was in India. That was the time internet was coming up in India, so we exchanged emails and talked over landline as cell phones were rarity.  There were 6 months between our engagement and the wedding. I boarded my first flight to the US, after 2 kid who are now teenagers  and 18 years of marriage, our love now has been the strongest ever. Our life is like Pak drama😆, nothing like what they show on ITV😆

Awww this is so sweet...lots of love to you❤️❤️🤗

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: raindropsroses

I don’t think anyone of us is that old 🤣

But it’d rather be a snobby aunty than a “take my name” kid 🤣

I am older than most of you here😆 

Edited by mpks1 - 2 years ago
raindropsroses thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I am old than most of you here😆 

Young at heart, that’s what matters 😆❤️

ItsmePriya thumbnail

I am old than most of you here😆 

Age se kya farak padta...aap hamare pyaare buddy hein always😎❤️

maanmeet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

This is exactly what happened in my life. I had an arranged marriage barely knew him for 1/2 hr, we said yes. He was in the US and I was in India. That was the time internet was coming up in India, so we exchanged emails and talked over landline as cell phones were rarity.  There were 6 months between our engagement and the wedding. I boarded my first flight to the US, after 2 kid who are now teenagers  and 18 years of marriage, our love now has been the strongest ever. Our life is like Pak drama😆, nothing like what they show on ITV😆

awwwwwwwww ❤️🤗

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: raindropsroses

Young at heart, that’s what matters 😆❤️

That’s because I have 2 lovely kids and a great husband, who don’t want me to grow old and be the child I have always been as I am the youngest in my family, growing up was pampered a lot. My daughter is a great support, my BFF and constant source of inspiration❤️ Both my husband and I always say we are very lucky to have her in our lives. My son loves me a lot but doesn’t exhibit it much as boys will be boys😆

Edited by mpks1 - 2 years ago
ItsmePriya thumbnail

You can replace devi dhara and giving some amazing marriage advice to shivi...The ship will sail high