Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: kitm

Hilarious 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Loved the KBC clip 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Amazing 😘

thank you...glad you like it🤣❤️

mpks1 thumbnail

Priya, bang on post😆 tede dimaag wale ne lokha hsi yeh teda episode. You are absolutely, everyday we get to see a new version of PS😆 Do they even know what they showed the previous day. The whole show went from intense to unintentional comedy today🤣

Pichle hafte humne Dhar ki adbhut walk dekhi thi, iss hafte woh hume doosri style dikha rahi hai😆

Shiva’s double decker and Raavi being Rajdhaani express🤣

In the end I am so happy thatvyou got so much material for your sahi pakde hain thread🤣

This is what KD meant by saying huge, dhamakedhar scenes coming up😆

ItsmePriya thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

Priya, bang on post😆 tede dimaag wale ne lokha hsi yeh teda episode. You are absolutely, everyday we get to see a new version of PS😆 Do they even know what they showed the previous day. The whole show went from intense to unintentional comedy today🤣

Pichle hafte humne Dhar ki adbhut walk dekhi thi, iss hafte woh hume doosri style dikha rahi hai😆

Shiva’s double decker and Raavi being Rajdhaani express🤣

In the end I am so happy thatvyou got so much material for your sahi pakde hain thread🤣

This is what KD meant by saying huge, dhamakedhar scenes coming up😆

The makers have made a mockery of their own show😆

Har din kuch adhbut milega from now🤣

KD koh koti pranam....today was troll worthy content in abundance🤣🤣

Kal i am sure it is going to another funny episode with walking dhara and aachar classes🤣

Thanks for the reply....will meet you soon with tomorrow's dose😆❤️

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Unlimited thaali of bakwaas 🤣

I actually liked shiva’s introspection wala scene.. I just wish it was longer.. would have been more impactful that way 

I hated the thumbnail too 😆

The alter ego does not have bruises.. good catch! I had missed that 🤣

Maami stole the 9000 Rs. that suman threw on rishita’s face 🤣

Dev lifting a sack was the highlight of the day.. kisi kaam toh aaya finally 😆

GauRa fed up of giving gyaan to all nalayaks, so they gave gyaan to their so-called ‘layak’ selves today 

omg.. you found a clip for ADBHUT.. i laughed out loud 🤣🤣

The writers need to fire the music editors whoever they are.. all weird BGMs 🤪

I totally expected half of today’s episode to be Dhara’s walk but was pleasantly surprised 😆

All in all a hilarious post as usual Priya! Looking forward to see what you have to say about today's ShiVi scenes 😆

Miss.M thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ItsmePriya

I am happy you enjoyed reading this post❤️

Lol KBC waala was ringing in my mind since afternoon🤣

Today's episode can be missed....it was utter bakwaas🤣

Thanks for the reply🤗

I'm waiting for today's sahi pakde hai post!! Decided will watch only after reading your post...Atleast pata to chale if its worth it...otherwise I'll leave it for housework day!

Nups_mish thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Priya!! You nailed it! I got my daily dose of comedy now. Abhi I can sleep happily!! 🤣

Lol loved how you compared the tracks to unlimited thaali!! Ye aisi thali hai jo khake pet bhi nahi bharta bass apni jeb khali hoti hai 🤣🤣 

Itne food references! One thing that they have been consistent with is showing Gujaratis and their love for food!!! Itne jyada khane ke shaukeen sirf Gujjus hi ho sakte hai! They eat, sleep, breathe food!!🤣

Lol we need to make a list of all the food items they have mentioned during the haveli track🤣 usme puri ek EDT khatam ho jaegi😆

I agree the haveli was soo beautiful they could have utilized it by showing us some beautiful couple shots! They could have utilized the couples well but they wanted to show Chudail and beating nonsense

I have commented below your points in purple! Padh lena🤣🤣 

Cannot wait for the next part Priya!!🤗🤗

Aajka episode was bomb!

Originally posted by: ItsmePriya

Hello everyone❤️

The writers ordered an unlimited thaali I guess and don't know which item to complete first....they have kept their hands on everything and messed up the entire thaali

1. Episode begins with advocates Gaura and Mami fighting against aag boy. After so many days dhara makes a new expression with her "Bas karo Mami dialogue"😆 Nothing more to comment on the new advocates. This scene was mehhhh😕

GauRa scenes are so mediocre nowadays. They dont attract me anymore🤢 hopefully things change once they get back to Mumbai😔

2. My aag boy 2.0 comes on screen playing fist bump and doing a speed walk....Lol he just limped away throwing away the sickle and now he is doing a speed walk🤣 I found the medicine for his 2 mins instant cure....Gaumbi' gyaan  has cured him🤣 From now on its Hare gaumbi hare gaumbi🤪

Aag boy walking phast phast is Gaumbi gyaan ka nateeja. Gyaani baba Gaumbi is also a secret healer!!

3. All the intense and amazing acting by KD yesterday got replaced today with entry of double decker Shiva😆. Bhabhi bhakti has paid its price and now Shiva has got hallucinations powers too🤣Shiva needs to be careful...Nightmares and hallucinations are haunting this guy now🤣

Lol double decker Shiva🤣 Bhabhi ka sabse bada bhakt ko bhabhi ne aashirwad diya hai hallucinations and nightmares ka! Lol ab toh he also started stammering in front of Raavi like Dhara does in front of Suman

I expected an intense aftermath monologue here (pondering on his anger, him yelling at Raavi) I got  something else🤣 This scene turned out to be little phuski

Appreciation for CVS they made sure alter ego Shiva does not have the bruises on his face. Make up daada 😎

Cvs can you please put this attention and concentration on the dialogues and scenes too. The focus is completely somewhere else😆

4. Boommmmm Raavi makes an entry shouting Ayeee Shiva🤣 Perfect bhanji of her Mami🤣.The scene deserved a perfect 4-5 mins screen time. Raavi does her speed walk and goes away in just 1 minute😆 She just warned aag boy to not become a volcano and disappeared. CVS are more interested in spicy aam scenes

Aare sometimes she is limping sometimes she is running!! Aisi toh kaunsi chot hai jo jaake fir wapas aa jati hai!! 

5. Lol now Raavi is in Mami's room...yaar yeh kya chamatkar hein...these people have become living Rajdhani Express in the Haveli🤣 Also CVS giving us a lesson on electricity conservation by showing focus on fan and AC in this scene. 

Seriously the transistion of scenes should be better....editors don't use their scissors when needed😆

This is sasta nasha done by the PS team and its after effects  🤣

6. I remember Mami losing her bag and clothes. From where did she get a brand new bag and clothes 🤣. Suman did not give this much money to get bag and so many sarees🤣 These PS people are miserly doing sasta waala audit and accounts of every single rupee they spend🤣

Lol they give ShiVi such terrible outfits but they have to give Maami a new saree everyday

7. Anita doing her secret planning amidst Mami ka 2rs emotional drama. But whatever mami said was valid about the money thing. Anita now shifts her profession from waiteress to thief.. 

Two questions- Who keeps oil with the clothes? Who keeps oil in that container?🤣 I am damn sure its not the massage oil that suman uses...suman uses Johnsons baby oil for massage🤣 I guess this is hair oil mami uses🤣

Mami makes the joke of the year telling Dev is samajdaar🤣...kuch bhi🤣 He has become puppy wagging his tail in the hands of his wife🤣

Lol hair oil that maami uses🤣 you are soo funny!! 

8. Chamthkaar number 2- Dev lifts the sack of mangoes

Dhara again talks the wrong thing...Lol it was shiva who got an entire sack of mangoes and was carrying it for two whole episodes and in the end Mera Dev gets the credit for bringing amazing mangoes🤣. I don't know if CVS forgot Shiva carrying the sack or they desperately wanted  to show that Dev can also carry sacks and inserted this scene🤣

Dhara has always been partial!! ShiVi will always be her least favorite bacchas!! 

9. We had a Gaura giving gyaan to each other scene too after their dose of gyaan for others is over🤣

I really didnt get the logic of this scene...was this scene even needed🤪Dhara does her heavy dialogue baazi about some sooraj chamak and all....but I lost it when I heard her telling " WOH SHIVA HEIN- ADBHUT🤣🤪 

I legit remembered an episode of KBC  where Amitabh Bacchan shouted ADBHUT ADBHUT when the player won 5 crore rupees🤣..I am not kidding..am serious about this🤣 I went and searched on YouTube and found the episode clipping too🤣

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2N5QIDGt_cQ

Lol so true!! I remember that dialogue - Adbhut, Avishvasniya, Akalpaniya!! Not sure if that was from KBC or somewhere else!! 🤣🤣

10. Dhara today becomes a maths teacher and she teaches us subtraction with 813 rupees. Yesterday she played action action and thought us addition and subtraction. Her super amazing batwaara idea taught us division. Incase anyone wants maths tuitions we may join Dhara's coaching class🤣

11. The delivery boy was damn funny. Lets us accept that he had more expressions than Mera Dev in that scene🤣. No one cares about Dev there except Dhara...even  the cute delivery boy trolled him by asking if he was Rishitha Pandya....🤣 No respect left🤣

Delivery boy was the best part of the episode!! I also think he acted better than mera Dev🤣

12. The money issue is something which needs to be seriously addressed. It should be the focus of the CVS which can be clubbed with land sale track and we will get some amazing lessons too. But CVS are hell bent on teaching us how to make aam pickle...today we learnt the first step...wipe the mangoes with a towel and put them in the bucket. Tomorrow we will get the second step of how to dry them in the terrace🤣

CVs show ka achaar banake hi chodege!! Isliye achaar banane ki step by step procedure bata rahe hai!! Waise bhi already saare tracks ki khichdi bana di hai writers ne ab usme ye achaar daalke khaege wo log!! 🤣🤣

13. If I have the power I will jump into the screen and take everyone's phones and install Gpay, Paytym, Phone pe. Matlab these scenes are just Kuch bhi scenes which have no scope at all....this is 2021 and we get all 1980s scenes🤪🤪

Also Dev's forehead bruise has been magically cured with few hours😆

I want to know in which Bank does Dhara have her account....can hack and get all the money.Only then these guys will stop asking money from her🤣

14. They converted the Haveli into a market cum money lending store😆. Dev took Rishitha to the market and got her bottle guards🤣 And why the hell are they walking so much....🤪

🤣🤣 She could have taken the same tractor with her nahi?? They could have reached phast phast🤣

15. Shiva follows wifey's track and becomes Rajdhani express part 2 and now is in Mansuk bhai' shop.The cursed aam has 100% given some super amazing energy to these people🤣

16. Clownie Anita and her 2rs vamp plans....what a stupid excuse she gave Raavi of massaging mami's feet with kitchen oil...Lol which sane person does massage with cooking oil🤪

🤣🤣

17. I really want to smack the BGM editors for putting all weird BGMS at the wrong time...the shivi scene was not meant to be a comedy scene... I feel like banging my head...the scene deserved another 2-3 mins screen space but the focus gets shifted to Dhara and Anita doing their 5rs ramp walk in the haveli

Sab saste nashe ka kamaal hai Priya!! These PS makers need to stop smoking that shit🤣

18. Dev makes the job easy for us and speaks the best dialogue of all...He finally accepted that he became boring🤣 and what the hell was that dialogue where he credits dhara for rishitha falling in love with dev...yaar yeh har jagah devi dhara ko gusna kyun hein🤪🤪

19. Rishitha called Shiva King kong and this left me splits....god am loving this girl so much....🤣

King kong was hilarious 🤣🤣

20. Anita finally finishes her walking parade and reaches the stairs and pours oil on the stairs...but I swear it was plain water which she poured on the stairs🤣

Okay I really did not understand the scene...dhara is not even on the terrace and this anita poured oil and did her 5rs monologue  playing peeping tom from the kitchen🤣

Dhara continues her walking parade with the bucket...I guess she forgot her way to the terrace🤣

21. How many of you missed darling Krishu today💔

I missed mera Krishu baby😭

The episode ends there today...tomorrow we will have the full version of the oil kaand and we will also need to rank dhara's walking skills tomorrow....I am sure bgm uncle will play some crazy music, dhara already walks at snail pace and i cannot bear a slow motion for her🤣

I really feel bad for Raavi....the girl has some next level physical endurance🤣 How many injuries my God😵

Stay tuned tomorrow to know second step of aam pickle...I am sure before they leave the haveli we will have a mango feast for sure🤣🤣

That's it for today...it became a very long post😆

Do chip in your comments...❤️

See you tomorrow with another dose❤️🤗

Edited by Nups_mish - 2 years ago
ItsmePriya thumbnail

Originally posted by: GrilledCheese

Unlimited thaali of bakwaas 🤣

I actually liked shiva’s introspection wala scene.. I just wish it was longer.. would have been more impactful that way 

I hated the thumbnail too 😆

The alter ego does not have bruises.. good catch! I had missed that 🤣

Maami stole the 9000 Rs. that suman threw on rishita’s face 🤣

Dev lifting a sack was the highlight of the day.. kisi kaam toh aaya finally 😆

GauRa fed up of giving gyaan to all nalayaks, so they gave gyaan to their so-called ‘layak’ selves today 

omg.. you found a clip for ADBHUT.. i laughed out loud 🤣🤣

The writers need to fire the music editors whoever they are.. all weird BGMs 🤪

I totally expected half of today’s episode to be Dhara’s walk but was pleasantly surprised 😆

All in all a hilarious post as usual Priya! Looking forward to see what you have to say about today's ShiVi scenes 😆

Finally I am back here....Thanks for the reply Aaliya🤗

Ya I actually liked Shiva's alter ego scene...my only concern was the screen space...it was too quick and I lost the intense feel

Mami and her nautanki never ends🤣

Dev desperately wanted to prove he is not useless🤣

Adhbut is the new rage here🤣

I ma glad you liked it...bringing today's update soon❤️

ItsmePriya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Miss.M

I'm waiting for today's sahi pakde hai post!! Decided will watch only after reading your post...Atleast pata to chale if its worth it...otherwise I'll leave it for housework day!

Updating soon❤️

ItsmePriya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nups_mish

Priya!! You nailed it! I got my daily dose of comedy now. Abhi I can sleep happily!! 🤣

Lol loved how you compared the tracks to unlimited thaali!! Ye aisi thali hai jo khake pet bhi nahi bharta bass apni jeb khali hoti hai 🤣🤣 

Itne food references! One thing that they have been consistent with is showing Gujaratis and their love for food!!! Itne jyada khane ke shaukeen sirf Gujjus hi ho sakte hai! They eat, sleep, breathe food!!🤣

Lol we need to make a list of all the food items they have mentioned during the haveli track🤣 usme puri ek EDT khatam ho jaegi😆

I agree the haveli was soo beautiful they could have utilized it by showing us some beautiful couple shots! They could have utilized the couples well but they wanted to show Chudail and beating nonsense

I have commented below your points in purple! Padh lena🤣🤣 

Cannot wait for the next part Priya!!🤗🤗

Aajka episode was bomb!

Thanks for the detailed reply...I had fun reading it❤️😆

The thaali is going to fall down and all food is going to get scattered 🤣

Today's episode was Adhbut....will update the thread soon😆

Thanks and I am glad you are liking this❤️

ItsmePriya thumbnail

Hello everyone❤️ 

So the change in Mantra worked out😎 We got an Athi adhbut episode🤣

I am telling this again...Each episode feels like a new season of PS....I guess there is some good news coming in the CVS family....too much of mood swings happening...and each episode is the effect of these crazy mood swings🤪🤪

This day will be recorded as one of the longest days in PS history....Its going on and on...

I guess they got all the super power to do so many kaands in half a day by eating those cursed mangoes....

This reminds me of that Snickers Ad🤣 where one bite gives you crazy energy....yahan one bite of aam has given crazy energy to everyone🤪🤪

Today's thumbnail has Dhara with her new expression- ADHBUT MAHIMA STARTS HERE🤣

1. Clownie Anita does her 2rs Komolikagiri and pours oil on the stairs...She proves time and again she is chudail...She pours oil on the stairs and the next moment she is doing her peeping tom monologue near the kitchen🤣🤣 Phaasst Phaast alert number -1

2. I guess its time to file a case on the Pandyas for using adulterated oil in their pickles...lol they also use this adulterated oil in their food🤣 No wonder Dev suffers from constipation...The oil which clownie took from kitchen was not oil but water🤣

I understand its not advisable to shoot by pouring real oil on the floor. Then atleast CVS don't zoom and show it so evidently..aapka 2rs chindi idea sabko batha chal gaya😈😈

3. Clownie Anita continues her 2rs dialoguebaazi in kitchen which makes no sense....Lol she said she will stab Dhara on her back this time and I was  reminded of KATAPPA AND BAHUBALI 🤣🤣 

4. Dhara is doing her ramp walk all over the haveli and she is not even near the terrace. She continues walking with her bucket and disappears somewhere😆 The screen space of 20 seconds wasted here by showing the watery stairs when she is nowhere near that🤡

5. I really don't understand Clownie's plans...does she want to make babuji apna or dhara apna🤣Today her dialogues clearly pointed that she wants to have dhara all for herself 🤣 This is something super crazy....SP ka naya soch bahuth bakwaas hein🤪

6. The best place of the Haveli....the make shift kitchen comes into focus....Okay this place should be renamed as the Sasta PS Courtroom...saara ka saara drama and faislas are taking place here only🤣🤣

7. Gaumbi became location expert...after action dose number 2... he found out a place for Mami to stay so soon...😆Phaast Phaast Alert number 2. After this scene Gaumbi went in search of new location for action dose 3😆

8. Clownie is back to her waitress job and starts making her world famous tea Clownie will also be thrown out soon after celebrating rakshabandhan with Gaumbi...Gift mein she will be out of the haveli🤣

9. Guys...MEGA ADHBUT happened!!!!  Dhara made sense after ages 😆 Now we all need to chant adhbut dhara atleast 100 times...I cannot believe this happened🤪

10. Clownie is back again with her Akshaya Patra oil bottle...man it gets filled again and again🤪

11. Dhara turns into weatherman...okay accepted she is allrounder 👏 How the hell she did not see the oil while climbing the stairs...clownie had already did her 2rs nonsense on the stairs....devi dhara needs more eye power😆 Neither Baarish nor storm happened ..it was super sunny out there😆

12. Now my head is spinning actually....Chudail anita had done her oil spillage on the stairs and now appears out of nowhere and spills oil on the pathway...like kuch bhi...what was the need of that scene She then showcases us her shotput skills and throws her magical dabba into the haveli but its lands 1000 metres away outside perfectly inside the bushes🤣🤣 What a perfect shot by clownie👏

14. I was very eager to know the second step of the aachar today....but adhbut dhara already made super fast aachar within few mins....like seriously she was just now wiping the raw mangoes and taking subtraction classes few minutes back...itne jaldi she made the aachar....not one bottle but total 8 bottles of aachar🤪🤪 I really need to know the recipe...Yeh toh athi adhbut hogaya🤣

15. Kaamchor Dhara doing child labour with phool kumari...She gave 6 bottles of aachar to Raavi and is carrying 2 bottles only and showcasing her ramp walk skills🤣

16. Limping Shiva becomes Rajdhani express and comes and saves his wifey....The way she went held on to him I  thought she would tear his vest off🤣A lot has already been told about this scene in the EDT...my eyes are on that Aachar which remains undamaged after such a bayanak accident🤣

17. Okay Adhbut strikes again and we got dhara making a new expression...but WTH was she blushing during Shivi scene...At that moment I expected a monologue from her..."Inke sudharte rishte par kissiki nazar na lage"  Tell me how many of you thought the same🤣

18. Shiva carries his Dinosaur wifey on his left shoulder and with magical powers she shifts to his right shoulder in the next scene...This was actually a cute scene...Raavi was in Shiva's arms like a cute obedient bacha❤️  But CVS again u need to check on the positioning...this was way too evident😆

19. Suman mummy gets bored and is playing  her solo ringa ringa roses with her wheel chair...this was the funniest scene and the extra zoom and black and white pauses made it too much...and I am still laughing over it. Rishu baby, Krish and Suman mummy were cute today❤️

20. Finally hamare tapasya ka phal mil gaya... we got an ointment scene🥳

WTH was Shiva shuttering and stammering so much....he looked like diabetes patient who starts shivering  when  they forget to take their insulin🤣 He shivered, he got electrified...the guy is definitely losing his control🤣 Am so glad they showed him walking away from the room...if not I would have assumed he has gone to the bathroom to take a cold shower number 2 just like he went after the morning chota sa thank you saga🤪🤪

21. Precap- I know we are all excited for the huge dhamaka to happen...But I am now excited for Rishu baby to open the package she got finally...I really want to know if Dev can do one useful work and if he has really got one nice dress for Rishu baby...🤣 Also now rishu baby needs to spend properly as she has only 3000 rupees left

22. Precap - Okay WTH is that property transfer paper....it looked like the school acknowledgement form that I used get signed during my school days by filling in the blanks here and there😆

The PS people need to screw their lawyer who prepared that paper....it has a spelling on the first line itself🤣 The heading of the paper reads " PROPERTY TRANSFER PAPRER 

The registrar is also a fool for accepting this faulty paper... they need to be fired....

I found out few more things...as per the useless paper Shiva is 25 years old😆 Jethji name is Harilal shah🤣 

Now Shiva steals these papers...lets see how these faulty good for nothing papers helps 🤣

Thats it for today...pretty long post😆

Do chip in your comments❤️

See you all tomorrow🤗

Edited by ItsmePriya - 2 years ago