Tripti joins Shahid Kapoor for Sujoy Ghosh's next

Posted: 2 years ago

I hope Sujoy Ghosh creates a good movie with this new pairing.. just like Kahaani, Te3n and Badla.

Edited by Swetha-Sai - 2 years ago

They will look good together...πŸ‘πŸΌ

Who is producing this? How come there is no producer listed?

I love thrillers and I like Shahid and Tripti too so I'm looking forward to it. 

Shahid has such a good line-up. I love Raj and DK too. Family Man was so good. But more than that, does anyone remember A Gentleman with Siddharth? It was a flop but it was such a good film. Shahid has a series coming up with them too.

Edited by hotchoco - 2 years ago

Originally posted by hotchoco

Who is producing this? How come there is no producer listed?

I love thrillers and I like Shahid and Tripti too so I'm looking forward to it. 

Shahid has such a good line-up. I love Raj and DK too. Family Man was so good. But more than that, does anyone remember A Gentleman with Siddharth? It was a flop but it was such a good film. Shahid has a series coming up with them too.

I loved A Gentleman - it was really smart and funny. Sid was sooo hawt in it, pity it didn't  do well. Jacqueline was decent too for a change

Shahid and Ghosh's collaboration should be something exciting. I shall await it. 

On a side note, they have a movie called Karna(mythological?)  coming up? Gosh, got to be prepared for the glorification and white washing galore I suppose.😡

OT: It’s refreshing to see someone other than the usual  Ananya, Sara, etc being in the news that too for the right reasons.

Edited by cutejodikangal - 2 years ago

Super excited for the pair!!😍 I believe the storyline will be catchy as well

Originally posted by cutejodikangal

OT: It’s refreshing to see someone other than the usual  Ananya, Sara, etc being in the news that too for the right reasons.

Tripti started dating Anushka's brother and suddenly has multiple films with their company, got into KJo's talent management company and now has movies with Ranbir and Shahid. Can't blame her though. πŸ˜†

They will look nice together