Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I hope Sujoy Ghosh creates a good movie with this new pairing.. just like Kahaani, Te3n and Badla.
They will look good together...👍🏼
Who is producing this? How come there is no producer listed?
I love thrillers and I like Shahid and Tripti too so I'm looking forward to it.
Shahid has such a good line-up. I love Raj and DK too. Family Man was so good. But more than that, does anyone remember A Gentleman with Siddharth? It was a flop but it was such a good film. Shahid has a series coming up with them too.
Originally posted by: hotchoco
Who is producing this? How come there is no producer listed?
I love thrillers and I like Shahid and Tripti too so I'm looking forward to it.
Shahid has such a good line-up. I love Raj and DK too. Family Man was so good. But more than that, does anyone remember A Gentleman with Siddharth? It was a flop but it was such a good film. Shahid has a series coming up with them too.
I loved A Gentleman - it was really smart and funny. Sid was sooo hawt in it, pity it didn't do well. Jacqueline was decent too for a change
Shahid and Ghosh's collaboration should be something exciting. I shall await it.
On a side note, they have a movie called Karna(mythological?) coming up? Gosh, got to be prepared for the glorification and white washing galore I suppose.😵
OT: It’s refreshing to see someone other than the usual Ananya, Sara, etc being in the news that too for the right reasons.
Super excited for the pair!!😍 I believe the storyline will be catchy as well
Originally posted by: cutejodikangal
OT: It’s refreshing to see someone other than the usual Ananya, Sara, etc being in the news that too for the right reasons.
Tripti started dating Anushka's brother and suddenly has multiple films with their company, got into KJo's talent management company and now has movies with Ranbir and Shahid. Can't blame her though. 😆
They will look nice together
https://www.instagram.com/p/Da7LTC_zPq4/?igsh=MWU3ODJyejVmMHBrag==
...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWO9pbfdvD0
Shraddha Kapoor and Shakti Kapoor Akshay Tritya post https://www.instagram.com/reel/DWlwG3RiIoB/?igsh=MTJnZXpqeW93amRkaA==
...
7