Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I hope Sujoy Ghosh creates a good movie with this new pairing.. just like Kahaani, Te3n and Badla.

Edited by Swetha-Sai - 2 years ago
blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

They will look good together...πŸ‘πŸΌ

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Who is producing this? How come there is no producer listed?

I love thrillers and I like Shahid and Tripti too so I'm looking forward to it. 

Shahid has such a good line-up. I love Raj and DK too. Family Man was so good. But more than that, does anyone remember A Gentleman with Siddharth? It was a flop but it was such a good film. Shahid has a series coming up with them too.

Edited by hotchoco - 2 years ago
w4always thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hotchoco

Who is producing this? How come there is no producer listed?

I love thrillers and I like Shahid and Tripti too so I'm looking forward to it. 

Shahid has such a good line-up. I love Raj and DK too. Family Man was so good. But more than that, does anyone remember A Gentleman with Siddharth? It was a flop but it was such a good film. Shahid has a series coming up with them too.

I loved A Gentleman - it was really smart and funny. Sid was sooo hawt in it, pity it didn't  do well. Jacqueline was decent too for a change

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Shahid and Ghosh's collaboration should be something exciting. I shall await it. 

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

On a side note, they have a movie called Karna(mythological?)  coming up? Gosh, got to be prepared for the glorification and white washing galore I suppose.😡

OT: It’s refreshing to see someone other than the usual  Ananya, Sara, etc being in the news that too for the right reasons.

Edited by cutejodikangal - 2 years ago
ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Super excited for the pair!!😍 I believe the storyline will be catchy as well

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: cutejodikangal

OT: It’s refreshing to see someone other than the usual  Ananya, Sara, etc being in the news that too for the right reasons.

Tripti started dating Anushka's brother and suddenly has multiple films with their company, got into KJo's talent management company and now has movies with Ranbir and Shahid. Can't blame her though. πŸ˜†

priya185 thumbnail

They will look nice together