Three Dumb Questions.

Posted: 2 years ago

Hello Friends

I am sure this has come up so many times in topics?

1. How long Sherlyn has been pregnant and is she going to be Guinness book of record for the longest pregnancy?

2. Why Mahira still in the house? Why she is not at her home?

3. Why Prithvi still in the house, I thought they were going to do a wedding between him and Kritika?

4. Why Pammi is also in the house? Why they are back?

Thanks

Anil

1. As far as I know Sherlyn's impregnation started in 2017 we now have 2021 means Sherlyn is already 3 years pregnant. ðŸĪŠ  She breaks not only the Guinness Book of Records for the longest pregnancy, she breaks also the record of the elephant (elephant is 2.years pregnant).ðŸĪĢ

2. Mahira is still in the house because she believes that she still may have a chance to win the title of Mrs. Mahira Karan Luthra.

3. Pritvhi is the son-in-law, the wedding thing is over I guess

4. Pammi is for now the replacement for Kareena, I don't know if she will stay on the show or if she will leave again.

Edited by Funny29 - 2 years ago

Originally posted by Funny29

1. As far as I know Sherlyn's impregnation started in 2017 we now have 2021 means Sherlyn is already 3 years pregnant. ðŸĪŠ  She breaks not only the Guinness Book of Records for the longest pregnancy, she breaks also the record of the elephant (elephant is 2.years pregnant).ðŸĪĢ

2. Mahira is still in the house because she believes that she still may have a chance to win the title of Mrs. Mahira Karan Luthra.

3. Pritvhi is the son-in-law, the wedding thing is over I guess

4. Pammi is for now the replacement for Kareena, I don't know if she will stay on the show or if she will leave again.

1. No actually it was shown in the episode that prithvi was asking Sherlyn "last time toh abortion hua tha na..ab fir se kab?" That means they are now showing she's pregnant for 2nd time. 

Originally posted by mickymouse21

1. No actually it was shown in the episode that prithvi was asking Sherlyn "last time toh abortion hua tha na..ab fir se kab?" That means they are now showing she's pregnant for 2nd time. 

in which episode? And why would she first have an abortion and then get pregnant again from the same man. That doesn't make sense

Besides, asking and then doing are two different things. 

There was never an abortion because of some complications, Epi- 257 the doctor said an abortion was too risky, and she would die. The doctor clearly says that if she stays with the decision to abort, she will die. 

Sherlyn is alive and pregnant, which means there was no abortion

in which episode? And why would she first have an abortion and then get pregnant again from the same man. That doesn't make sense

Besides, asking and then doing are two different things. 

There was never an abortion because of some complications, Epi- 257 the doctor said an abortion was too risky, and she would die. The doctor clearly says that if she stays with the decision to abort, she will die. 

Sherlyn is alive and pregnant, which means there was no abortion

Arey i know all that complications and all but they literally shown Prithivi asking her about pregnancy 😂 

It was shown when Sherlyn announced her pregnancy infront of Luthra family.. i will check and tell you that episode no. 

And there's no sense left in kdb now 😂 

Unhone karan ko police custody se bhagake ghar mein rakha hai.... All these happening in well educated family. Does this happen in real world

Originally posted by mickymouse21

Arey i know all that complications and all but they literally shown Prithivi asking her about pregnancy 😂 

It was shown when Sherlyn announced her pregnancy infront of Luthra family.. i will check and tell you that episode no. 

And there's no sense left in kdb now 😂 

Unhone karan ko police custody se bhagake ghar mein rakha hai.... All these happening in well educated family. Does this happen in real world

I know the Epi no. But does not change the fact that only because he asks an abortion has taken place

I know the Epi no. But does not change the fact that only because he asks an abortion has taken place

it must have. The writer just addressed the trolling of fans and got over with it. Otherwise P wouldn't mention it, he would have forgotten about it like always

Prithvi said this in current Holi episodes

Ye log Karan luthra ko jail mein daal ke bhool gaye kya ?😆 Or is he out ?

Originally posted by _charu_

Ye log Karan luthra ko jail mein daal ke bhool gaye kya ?😆 Or is he out ?

Is he still in jail? ðŸ˜ē It's been like 2 months right?